Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Let's talk about Juan Soto

This kid is something else. Started the year in Low-A ball, promoted after 16 games. 15 games in High-A before another promotion. Played 8 games in Double-A before getting the call to The Show. In 36 games with the Nats his slash is 336/446/620 - 448 wOBA 185 wRC+. Pfx has him at a 20% Oswing with no contact issues, he sprays the ball to all fields damn near evenly and has a hard% around 40%. He's freakin 19 years old and scouts are finding it impossible to exploit potential weaknesses.

Dude is a monster.

He's been great to watch. I saw him at all three Orioles/Nats games at Camden Yards, and one of the games between the two in DC. It's scary he is only 19 and doing all of this. With him and Robles, the Nationals have a great young OF for years to come.

A future of him, Robles, and Harper in the outfield, with that rotation? That's the kind of squad you can build around long term

Let's talk about Juan Soto

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    A future of him, Robles, and Harper in the outfield, with that rotation? That's the kind of squad you can build around long term
    You really think Harper stays in DC? For a while i thought yes but now i think chances are very unlikely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk