Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb 2018/19 Kings Trade Machine

Use this thread to submit mock trade proposals, analyze potential trades, and/or provide feedback on mock trade proposals. Below are two links to trade simulators, have at it. *separate thread should be made when the kings make trade

ESPN TRADE MACHINE

Search Real GM NBA Trade Checker to use their "trade machine"

Kings get: Otto Porter Jr

Wizards get: Zach Randolph, WCS and Temple

Wiz get a starting center that would do well with Wall, a veteran backup PF and a SF who can split minutes with Oubre, as well as cap freedom after this season.

Kings get a small forward that they really need. Could then take a bad contract to get a first for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLKoos16 View Post
    Kings get: Otto Porter Jr

Wizards get: Zach Randolph, WCS and Temple

Wiz get a starting center that would do well with Wall, a veteran backup PF and a SF who can split minutes with Oubre, as well as cap freedom after this season.

Kings get a small forward that they really need. Could then take a bad contract to get a first for next year.
    I like the trade, but I think a 3rd team would need to be involved to even out the talent moving. I'm not sure that Wizards would be thrilled about ZBo and Temple. WCS is a valuable asset who still has the potential to break.

If the Kings signed Lavine. I might explore trading Bogi or Buddy and others for Wiggins. Watching Fox, Lavine, and Wiggins in the open court would be fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by 101O11 View Post
    If the Kings signed Lavine. I might explore trading Bogi or Buddy and others for Wiggins. Watching Fox, Lavine, and Wiggins in the open court would be fun!!
    That would be crazy to watch!

Three-way trade idea:

Lakers get: Skal
    Lakers give: Lonzo, Deng

Orlando gets: Shump, Lonzo
    Orlando gives: Isaac

Sac gives: Skal
    Sac gets: Isaac, Deng

Lakers would get rid of Deng's contract so they can try to strike in free agency next summer. Plus, they get to see if they can unlock Skal's potential and they get Lavar Ball away from Lebron.

Orlando gets a promising young PG. Lonzo throwing lobs to Bamba and Gordon could be fun.

We would have to eat Deng's contract, but I think he can still provide some minutes as a stretch four (which we can use). I think Isaac would be a good investment for the Kings. He could be our SF of the future. He can be an elite 3 and D player and maybe more if he can develop his offensive game.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Three-way trade idea:

Lakers get: Skal
    Lakers give: Lonzo, Deng

Orlando gets: Shump, Lonzo
    Orlando gives: Isaac

Sac gives: Skal
    Sac gets: Isaac, Deng

Lakers would get rid of Deng's contract so they can try to strike in free agency next summer. Plus, they get to see if they can unlock Skal's potential and they get Lavar Ball away from Lebron.

Orlando gets a promising young PG. Lonzo throwing lobs to Bamba and Gordon could be fun.

We would have to eat Deng's contract, but I think he can still provide some minutes as a stretch four (which we can use). I think Isaac would be a good investment for the Kings. He could be our SF of the future. He can be an elite 3 and D player and maybe more if he can develop his offensive game.
    I don't think Issac is a 3, i think he is a stretch 4. I just haven't seen the skills to say he is a 3. So i would personally pass on that one. I am not sure why the Lakers make tgat deal anyway. Right now there are no elite point guards to get.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I don't think Issac is a 3, i think he is a stretch 4. I just haven't seen the skills to say he is a 3. So i would personally pass on that one. I am not sure why the Lakers make tgat deal anyway. Right now there are no elite point guards to get.
    Lebron will most likely be their primary ball handler. It would probably be better for the Lakers to have a scoring PG.

Kings receive: Joe Ingles
    Utah receives: Skal, Temple and future second

Hopefully this could work. Maybe Utah will want to clear some space for next year and get a young big with potential.

Kings lock up a solid 3 & D SF who can handle the ball and make the right passes. Not really a playmaker per say but does move the ball well.
    Last edited by Taddy707; 07-14-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taddy707 View Post
    Kings receive: Joe Ingles
    Utah receives: Skal, Temple and future second

Hopefully this could work. Maybe Utah will want to clear some space for next year and get a young big with potential.

Kings lock up a solid 3 & D SF who can handle the ball and make the right passes. Not really a playmaker per say but does move the ball well.
    I don't think they would pull the trigger on that, not that it's bad, it just doesn't fit them

Don’t think they would do it either. Maybe throw some more second rounders at them lol

I read that the Pels are trying to get Bazemore from the Hawks, but the Hawks don't want to take on Solomon Hill. It could be a decent option for us. Maybe we can part with some expirings an get Hill and an asset. Hill still has two years left on his deal, but he could provide some solid minutes at SF.

How did Solomon Hill get a contract like that.

Kings trade Ian Shumpert and Ben Mclemore

Hawks trade Kent Bazemore and Deandre Bembry plus a undetermined protected 1st round pick.

Benefits Atlanta frees up the cap space for next season.

Kings get two players who can play SF. Bazemore contract won't hurt us this season and I bet we end up signing worst players next season with our cap space than Bazemore. Bembry fits a transition offense like the Kings are building and has upside potential. We also pick up a future mid to late first round pick.
    Last edited by Plague; 07-31-2018 at 11:39 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast