Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    If you believe that racism, both the casual racism shown by Bosio and endemic structural racism only occurred before you were born then you live in a bubble.

This is not a matter of, ďwe hurt you so now you get to hurt meĒ, this is about credibility and right now white people dont have a ton of it on this issue. In the recent past, issues like Bosioís would have been swept under the rug with an apology and he would have faced no real consequences and black people know this. The powers that be would have given him the benefit of the doubt and protected their power.

If someone lies to you over and over, at what point do you stop believing what they say? Even if they may be telling the truth? Thatís what we have been doing to Black people since the civil rights movement. White people dont deserve the benefit of the doubt on these issues until we prove that we are not liars about these issues. And Bosio losing his PC job is a very small step in the direction of showing that benefit of the doubt wonít always go in the direction of the white guy.

depends on the context it was used it.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    If you believe that racism, both the casual racism shown by Bosio and endemic structural racism only occurred before you were born then you live in a bubble.

This is not a matter of, ďwe hurt you so now you get to hurt meĒ, this is about credibility and right now white people dont have a ton of it on this issue. In the recent past, issues like Bosioís would have been swept under the rug with an apology and he would have faced no real consequences and black people know this. The powers that be would have given him the benefit of the doubt and protected their power.

If someone lies to you over and over, at what point do you stop believing what they say? Even if they may be telling the truth? Thatís what we have been doing to Black people since the civil rights movement. White people dont deserve the benefit of the doubt on these issues until we prove that we are not liars about these issues. And Bosio losing his PC job is a very small step in the direction of showing that benefit of the doubt wonít always go in the direction of the white guy.
    So again equality is only equality for black people in todays world because of past sins? That is basically what you are saying period... The entire Equality movement which is just and understandable is equal rights for everyone but you in turn sit in here and spew this stupid **** about how white people dont deserve the benefit of the doubt because of past sins... sins that the majority of white people in todays world had no part in the insane racism in the past but we should pay for those sins anyhow... Shortsighted and moronic... Just like blacklives matter which screams for equality but singles out 1 race instead of all people like alllivesmatter. You are just as much a part of the problem as a dude calling another dude a monkey... You are trying to justify how past sins should dictate how whites deserve no benefit of the doubt in any situation because of sins of the past.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-08-2018 at 10:07 AM.

That is nothing close to what I am saying. And again you indercut your argument and make mine by referencing past sins. Do you think racism ended with the emancipation proclamation? With the 14th amendment? With the civil rights movement? This is an ongoing problem and will continue to be a problem as long as we pretend that this country functions with everyone starting on equal footing. Being male, white and rich are all advantages that improve your chances in our country.

The reason why there is a blacklives movement and not an all-lives movement is the same reason bald eagles are on the endangered list and robins arenít. One is endangered and the other isnít,

That is nothing close to what I am saying. And again you indercut your argument and make mine by referencing past sins. Do you think racism ended with the emancipation proclamation? With the 14th amendment? With the civil rights movement? This is an ongoing problem and will continue to be a problem as long as we pretend that this country functions with everyone starting on equal footing. Being male, white and rich are all advantages that improve your chances in our country.

The reason why there is a blacklives movement and not an all-lives movement is the same reason bald eagles are on the endangered list and robins arenít. One is endangered and the other isnít,
    1.)There will always be racism. It will never go away.
    2.) Everybody is born equal before the law.
    3.) Yup, being rich certainly improves your chances at success, but the other two are nonsense.
    4.) Black lives matter is an atrocious movement. And to suggest that black people are endangered is ridiculous.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This is so unbelievably ignorant, and straight racist.

You're literally saying that white people aren't trustworthy in this. You are "judging someone by the color of their skin instead of the content of their character" sir.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 07-08-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Calling someone a monkey-burn em at the stake

Calling all blacks an Endangered species- cool beans

Might honestly be the greatest thing i have ever read.

Humanity (maybe more so America) is in a weird ****ing place.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    1.)There will always be racism. It will never go away.
    2.) Everybody is born equal before the law.
    3.) Yup, being rich certainly improves your chances at success, but the other two are nonsense.
    4.) Black lives matter is an atrocious movement. And to suggest that black people are endangered is ridiculous.
    1. Sooooo, sorry black people? Plus everyone else who isnít white.
    2. In theory, but it doesnít seem to be true in practice. Just like the 14th Amendment didnít protect black people 50+ years after it was passed:
    3. Itís nonsense that being white or male is an advantage in this country? Which country are we talking about? Do you live in a different country than America?
    4. Itís atrocious to protest the killing of people based on the color of their skin? I didnít say black people are endangered. Iím not sure you understand analogies. The lives of black people are being threatened at a higher rate than the population as a whole just like the lives of bald eagles are being threatened at a higher rate than the bird population as a whole. Itís why we actively seek to stop the unnecessary killing of bald eagles. Most other birds (I randomly picked robins) arenít killed at a high rate and donít need to be protected.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Calling someone a monkey-burn em at the stake

Calling all blacks an Endangered species- cool beans

Might honestly be the greatest thing i have ever read.
    This is all disingenuous. No one said burn him at the stake, but a policy of believing someone claiming racism isnít something you can argue against so you make up an argument thatís absurd. And I already addressed the ridiculousness of taking the idea of black people being endangered from my analogy. Iím surprised you didnít think I meant they could fly or that they were all bald.

I brought my daughter to Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls one time and the pricks kept pooping on my shoulder. Donít give me a gun cuz Iíll wipe em all out.

1. Sooooo, sorry black people? Plus everyone else who isnít white.
    2. In theory, but it doesnít seem to be true in practice. Just like the 14th Amendment didnít protect black people 50+ years after it was passed:
    3. Itís nonsense that being white or male is an advantage in this country? Which country are we talking about? Do you live in a different country than America?
    4. Itís atrocious to protest the killing of people based on the color of their skin? I didnít say black people are endangered. Iím not sure you understand analogies. The lives of black people are being threatened at a higher rate than the population as a whole just like the lives of bald eagles are being threatened at a higher rate than the bird population as a whole. Itís why we actively seek to stop the unnecessary killing of bald eagles. Most other birds (I randomly picked robins) arenít killed at a high rate and donít need to be protected.
    it doesnt help that more black men take more black lives than any other race... there is about an 8 percent difference of white on white death than black on black... black people kill other black people at an 8 percent higher clip. Yet that is alright because a white dude didnt commit the black mans murder.

Political conservatism is a mental disease. Conservatards and red states are the trash of this country.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    I brought my daughter to Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls one time and the pricks kept pooping on my shoulder. Donít give me a gun cuz Iíll wipe em all out.
    washed my car 2 weeks back... as soon as i left the car wash couldnt have been 10 minutes and a bird took a massive **** on my hood... if i am being honest it had to be a ****ing flying pokemon of some sort because no bird should **** that big. I feel like i was legit a target.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast