Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Trust Leo. We NEEDED this to happen.
    Yeah your right it did need to happen. Hopefully this puts some urgency in Cashman to go out and get the starter we need to compete with Boston and Houstons rotation in the playoffs. I would be surprised if Gray was in the postseason rotation unless he does a complete 180. I still don't get how Gray can be this bad, he was a solid starter in Oakland and has very good stuff. He literally is one of the 5 worst pitchers in baseball based on ERA..

U can't blame it all on Gray though, Sale pitched about as well as I've seen in a long time. He was still hitting 100 in the 7th inning and his breaking stuff was filthy. Hopefully our ace has a similar performance tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Yeah your right it did need to happen. Hopefully this puts some urgency in Cashman to go out and get the starter we need to compete with Boston and Houstons rotation in the playoffs. I would be surprised if Gray was in the postseason rotation unless he does a complete 180. I still don't get how Gray can be this bad, he was a solid starter in Oakland and has very good stuff. He literally is one of the 5 worst pitchers in baseball based on ERA..

U can't blame it all on Gray though, Sale pitched about as well as I've seen in a long time. He was still hitting 100 in the 7th inning and his breaking stuff was filthy. Hopefully our ace has a similar performance tomorrow night.
    Yes on all points.

[QUOTE=johnny ny;32426933]lol thinking sonny gray would pitch good enough against sale...[/QUOT

Why would someone as negative as you have that thought?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by RJYANKS12 View Post
    Itís literally only happened once...homered June 9th sat June 10th.

Ah, Nicky tends to exaggerate a tad. I'm still waiting for the 6 DH'ers he said we have. Still waiting NICKY!!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post

Yes. Big picture. We arenít as good as those teams. Period. We will be better in the long term if we struggle a bit and the proper moves are made.

This current team cannot win it all.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Homework for you!

Now check at who was benched to get rest after a hot night...Ö.Many times my friend...

You said JUDGE. You were wrong.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Joemoes View Post
    I wish we still had Dustin Fowler

I wish we still had Mickey Mantle.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Lol, one game and the sky is falling

Watch tonight when Sevy dominates and Price gets shelled and it will be the other way around. As Iíve said, Gray pitches fine on the road, CC pitches great at home. Just pitch Gray every road series and CC every home series and we are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Lol, one game and the sky is falling

Watch tonight when Sevy dominates and Price gets shelled and it will be the other way around. As Iíve said, Gray pitches fine on the road, CC pitches great at home. Just pitch Gray every road series and CC every home series and we are fine.
    sevy might win the game but he won't dominate the sox foul off so many pitches sevy will be at 100 pitches in the 6th inning...

Tonight we see if Sevy is a true Ace. Bounce back game on national TV after the other teams ace dominated.

Huge moment.....I love this kid......this will give us a true vision into what he is made of.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

I'm as well expecting a pissed off Sevy today

they won the game on paper they were suppose too. sale vs gray. now tonight sevvy dominates we smack price with our mostly right handed lineup and we all tied for 1st again.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    your comparing aaron judge to brandon drury seriously...
    Judge was 0-4. Drury was only 0-3.
    Drury>Judge

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Judge was 0-4. Drury was only 0-3.
    Drury>Judge

judge is a proven yankee drury is not...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    judge is a proven yankee drury is not...
    Drury has 1068 career PA with 220 K and has played 1b, 2b, SS, 3b, LF and RF in his career

Judge 1124 career PA with 359! K and has only played RF and CF (one time)

Drury wins

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast