Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Jason Jones (Sac Bee) reported Kings view Parker as more of a PF and their focus is solely on SF's.

My opinion is Hejonza will be a King.
    Hejonza to the Kings seems inevitable. Hope we sign him to a reasonable contract and he can produce.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Gotta assume Mario is the most likely FA we sign. Our need at SF is a great opportunity and he has ties to peja. Hopefully we still have enough money left to absorb a contract and get a draft pick.
    We are down to 16 or 18 million after Temple opted-in. There is no way to do both. I think he (Mario) is getting no lower than 9 million a year and i think that he is going to get closer to 12, yickes! He doesn't deserve 6, but that is the NBA these days.

Mario gets one year at $6.5 million to play for knicks. Mario and Doug McDermott off the market.

Not looking good. Jabari would be nice, but Mario and Doug were better fits.

Mario gets one year at $6.5 million to play for knicks. Mario and Doug McDermott off the market.

Not looking good. Jabari would be nice, but Mario and Doug were better fits.
    I don't think I want to see the price tag that will come with Parker, especially knowing we need a true SF, and after his surgery I am not sure he can play there. McBuckets wpyld have been nice.. he can shoot.

Hope we don't overpay anyone at this point. Not many teams left with cap space. And not many players left that can be starting SF.

Hope we don't overpay anyone at this point. Not many teams left with cap space. And not many players left that can be starting SF.
    You're right, teams are quickly running out of cap space. There's some interesting names out there (even if they're not all SF's). I wonder if we would sign a talented player even if they don't play a position of need. It's rare that the Kings are in a position to sign someone worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    You're right, teams are quickly running out of cap space. There's some interesting names out there (even if they're not all SF's). I wonder if we would sign a talented player even if they don't play a position of need. It's rare that the Kings are in a position to sign someone worthwhile.
    I hope we would. Our interest in Lavigne and Parker are good signs. It's not like we're. Pampering for s championship this year, so it's best to add young high ceiling talent and work a trade later if need be.

I prefer Parker. He has the most upside of the remaining FA's. I think he's a SF too... not a PF.

The only issue is his defense, but right now we can't get too picky. He's definitely better than Hezonja and probably better than Lavine.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I prefer Parker. He has the most upside of the remaining FA's. I think he's a SF too... not a PF.

The only issue is his defense, but right now we can't get too picky. He's definitely better than Hezonja and probably better than Lavine.
    We're out on Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    We're out on Parker.
    Vlade is a brilliant decision maker
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Well, he did build a super team.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

http://woelfelspressbox.com/2018/07/...jabari-parker/

I guess there's still a chance we go after Parker.

Would certainly salvage this otherwise pathetic offseason.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Would certainly salvage this otherwise pathetic offseason.
    On the bright side for this off-season, no signings are better than bad signings. The FO is making progress.

Vincent Goodwill: Definitely think there’s some smoke to Jabari Parker and the Bulls. Apparently he wants to be a Bull, according to sources – via Twitter vgoodwill

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast