Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
    this isnt college. the bulls arent a broke athletic department. if boylen stinks up the joint he can be fired at anytime. he can be fired at anytime regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    this isnt college. the bulls arent a broke athletic department. if boylen stinks up the joint he can be fired at anytime. he can be fired at anytime regardless.
    This is true, but more likely, they wonít fire him until the year before his contract is up. So heís here for at least, what, 2 more years? I think more than likely, the bulls realize no quality coach is going to want to jump aboard, and they like the working relationship with boylen because the bulls are giving him what no other team would. In turn, boylen is super compliant to the bizarre infrastructure of the FO.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    This is true, but more likely, they wonít fire him until the year before his contract is up. So heís here for at least, what, 2 more years? I think more than likely, the bulls realize no quality coach is going to want to jump aboard, and they like the working relationship with boylen because the bulls are giving him what no other team would. In turn, boylen is super compliant to the bizarre infrastructure of the FO.
    They have never really gone out and looked at coaches that are already established........ So I doubt that was it.

[emoji1374][emoji1694]

Kyrie 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Kyrie 2.0
    Is he good to go right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually hope we land 3rd overall, so we can trade it to the Hawks for their 2 1stís. Grab Culver and Garland or Best Available and Garland. I love Garlands game. A PG with unlimited range would be great for us. The depth of another top 7 wing would be a huge bonus

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I actually hope we land 3rd overall, so we can trade it to the Hawks for their 2 1stís. Grab Culver and Garland or Best Available and Garland. I love Garlands game. A PG with unlimited range would be great for us. The depth of another top 7 wing would be a huge bonus
    What makes you think the Hawks make that sort of trade?

Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    What makes you think the Hawks make that sort of trade?
    I mean it's just an idea and hope as is most of what we post on here lol. But what makes me think they might? Because they might want a core of Trae, Huerter, RJ, Collins, which IMO would be a pretty damn good young core. They could also go for the 2 players for more depth. Who really knows. That's just the only trade I'd really want to make in this draft.

Maybe if we got 3 and the Cavs fell to 5, we trade them the rights to RJ for 5 and a next years 1st, similar to the trade the Mavs made with the Hawks last year. The success that the Mavs had with the Doncic trade kind of opened the door for that possibliity. I would take 5th and next years Cavs 1st for RJ all day.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748