Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    I think I want Zion. He's just sucha physical specimen and he's been crazy efficient. I think instead of asking if he could handle the 3's in the NBA, ask yourself if the 3's could handle him? I don't think 90% of them can. Let Lavine and Lauri spread the floor. Let Zion slash and smash!

Zion is also a really good playmaker in transition. Imagine him running the break with Lavine receiving the lobs and vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I think I want Zion. He's just sucha physical specimen and he's been crazy efficient. I think instead of asking if he could handle the 3's in the NBA, ask yourself if the 3's could handle him? I don't think 90% of them can. Let Lavine and Lauri spread the floor. Let Zion slash and smash!
    Agreed.

Zion's a stud. He'll be a matchup nightmare whether he's a 3 or 4. He's more athletic than most at that size. There's no reason he can't drop 10-15 pounds and fine tune his body to become a little quicker laterally. But I think you'd still want him to maintain that physical advantage he'll have over most 3's.

Who knows if the Bulls will luck into the top pick with the new odds, but if they somehow did, Zion's a no brainier.

I also don't think his deep shooting should be an issue if he doesn't excel there. Having a PF like Lauri makes up for that.

Dunn/Lavine/Zion/Lauri/Wendy would be filthy. Maybe a better shooting PG would be a better fit in this scenario, but we sure as hell wouldn't have defensive holes with this lineup. I also think that getting Wendy this year could pay dividends if we get one of the alphas in the 2019 draft. He has shown that he could be extremely effective when surrounded by other ball dominant players. Sometime you could have too many mouths to feed. I don't think that will be the issue in Chicago with this core and an added Alpha in 2019

You can become a better shooter. Happens all the time. You can't become an athletic freak though. His upside is ridiculous IMO and he should have a pretty high floor as well.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-28-2018 at 08:20 PM.

I'm warming up to the idea of Ja Morant at PG. Of course this is if we fall out of the top 2 spots. Picking 3rd and getting Morant wouldn't be the worst thing.

I havenít started scouting and researching prospects yet, but I do love the idea of a PG. bulls need help there. Dunn is good....but maybe best suited as a 6th man. But either way, the bulls need depth there. After Dunn the bulls PGs are not up to snuff.

Morantís ball handling and hesitation moves are second to none. Best Iíve seen in a while coming out of college. If he develops a consistent jumper he can be one of the best PGs in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I havenít started scouting and researching prospects yet, but I do love the idea of a PG. bulls need help there. Dunn is good....but maybe best suited as a 6th man. But either way, the bulls need depth there. After Dunn the bulls PGs are not up to snuff.
    Yeah I really hope we find a way to keep Dunn even if we draft Morant. Honestly he is probably the best player on our current team. Maybe not the best scorer, shooter, etc, but the best overall 2 way player. He makes the biggest difference out there. Itís hard to say whether or not our defense is improving cuz of Boylen or Dunn but Iím sure both have a lot to do with it.

I would rather overpay Dunn over Portis as a 6th man. Hopefully we can trade Portis before the deadline and get a 1st. Maybe if we take 1 bad contract with him we can get a decently high pick

Morant might end up being what Brandon Jennings was suppose to live up to. They have a similar style and build , he has to keep improving as a shooter tho. Sucks Garland got hurt cuz he would be my number 1 pg still might be if he gets healthy by pre draft

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast