Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    I will say, I'd rather let Garcia walk than lose Schrock (even though he's struggling). Garcia is coming up on arbitration time, and Schrock is basically the same player with the new control and options.

I'd also shop Arozarena in the off-season. I just don't like that player type (though, I still love his infield pop-up triple )

If we could get Brad Miller on a minor league deal, Id be happy with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a huge fan of O'Neill also, but Mercado is a huge asset. He has changed his swing and has added more power to it. I mean, it doesn't matter at this point, but it was a really stupid trade is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Girsch did a FSMW pre-game interview with Jim Hayes and regarding Mercado he basically said that they viewed him as blocked and wanted to restock the lower levels. They wanted a LHH OF in return b/c the Cardinals lacked depth in LHH players.

http://http://insidestl.com/derrick-...ep-103/2014239

basically the press in the lou is saying the same thing as the fans. they either have to blow it up or go get a superstar free agent. thats where this team has put itself, it doesnt draw players anymore. interesting back story as to why miles chose stl, and it really wasnt about the team but other factors playing in. in short as the podcast states to get one of machado, harper they will have to do what boston did with price and offer more money than any team out there and make it not even close.

That was a solid podcast. Very insightful.

I liked the idea of the Cardinals developing and then pollinating the league with our pitchers in exchange for hitters. One lesson of the podcast is to focus on the positives, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    this team is closer to the reds than the cubs, thats just reality. first its the manager now its the pen is still missused while you say in another thread we need a whole new bullpen....this team is where it is because of managing, front office, and the players arent that good.
    Still feel this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Still feel this way?

you going to ask this question now, when a week ago i said in the other thread, which i havent checked if you actually admitted what you said. that this team was making the playoffs? troll much little man?

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    you going to ask this question now, when a week ago i said in the other thread, which i havent checked if you actually admitted what you said. that this team was making the playoffs? troll much little man?
    No, you are just constantly the most negative poster.

Kolten Wong is on his way to a gold glove, and you want to dump him, Mikolas was a bad signing, Norris was a bad signing, but Holland was a necessary move, they should unload Carpenter and anyone with a pulse asap.

At what point are you less negative about the team and the players and the front office?

10. 08-22-2018, 06:44 PM
    Reason
    Disruptive

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021