Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Maxine Waters calls for attacks on Trump administration

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/sta...056664064?s=21

“If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store or gas station you get out and create a crowd, and you push back on them and tell them they are not welcome anywhere, anywhere.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad civility and common courtesy haven't died in political discourse.

This is what you get for being supportive of a babies snatching racist president. But of course, to y'all, what Max is asking people to do is way far worse then that piece of crap y'all voted into office is doing. How dare she not shower praise on Trump's attempts to make America Great Again, like it was before the sixties.

Common courtesy and civility is something Trump knows nothing about judging from the crap he has been spewing.

Y'all Trumpsters are constantly exhibiting your double standard and lack of integrity.

No double standard my friend. This is their single standard.

They work for us, not the other way around. If our elected officials are doing something we don't like, you get in their face until they relent or you vote their arse out. That might be a little to harsh for you sheeps.

You notice your boy have stopped snatching babies after all this "in your face" confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    This is what you get for being supportive of a babies snatching racist president. But of course, to y'all, what Max is asking people to do is way far worse then that piece of crap y'all voted into office is doing. How dare she not shower praise on Trump's attempts to make America Great Again, like it was before the sixties.

Common courtesy and civility is something Trump knows nothing about judging from the crap he has been spewing.

Y'all Trumpsters are constantly exhibiting your double standard and lack of integrity.
    This is such a dumb post which is pretty typical from who it’s coming by.

When has someone like Betty DeVos, Mike Pence, or Munchin ever done anything to be harassed at restaurants etc? Since when is it ok for any member of congress to call on harassing cabinet members of a sitting president? I remember this phrase by Democrats last election: “Love Trump’s hate” and “when they go low we go higher”

Was that real or just a way to pretend your being civil to get votes?

Or are you guys just a bunch of hypocrites who have no message other than to attack Trump and his team? Why not just let Trump continue to make a fool of himself and you share your plan to continue to grow the economy, how to get people off welfare, lower the debt etc

Is it because you don’t have a plan? Or because you know that doesn’t motivate the democratic base?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    No double standard my friend. This is their single standard.
    I agree.

They work for us, not the other way around. If our elected officials are doing something we don't like, you get in their face until they relent or you vote their arse out. That might be a little to harsh for you sheeps.

You notice your boy have stopped snatching babies after all this "in your face" confrontation.
    You guys would be whiny and calling people racist if red necks confronted Obama about the job he was doing and kicking people from restaurants.

I couldn’t imagine your response if a store wouldn’t serve Obama because of his policies. But it’s ok because it was someone on Trumps team.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

When has someone like Betty DeVos, Mike Pence, or Munchin ever done anything to be harassed at restaurants etc? Since when is it ok for any member of congress to call on harassing cabinet members of a sitting president? I remember this phrase by Democrats last election: “Love Trump’s hate” and “when they go low we go higher”

Or are you guys just a bunch of hypocrites who have no message other than to attack Trump and his team? Why not just let Trump continue to make a fool of himself and you share your plan to continue to grow the economy, how to get people off welfare, lower the debt etc

Is it because you don’t have a plan? Or because you know that doesn’t motivate the democratic base?

Well said.

This isn't an acceptable way to push back on policy you don't agree with. And not how you fix issues you don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Well said.

This isn't an acceptable way to push back on policy you don't agree with. And not how you fix issues you don't like.
    It isn’t. The best way to change policy is by voting in the election and changing who’s in office, not by harassing people. I’m sure Maxine Waters would love it if a group of protesters harassed her at her home.

Well, it's up to Congress to change the law, should we all harass Maxine waters and her workers wherever they go until they finally put forth legislation to fix the problems with our immigration?

Even if you want to blame Trump for all the immigration policies that led us to this point going back into the 90's with the Flores deal, it still doesn't absolve her from sitting on ***.

It isn’t. The best way to change policy is by voting in the election and changing who’s in office, not by harassing people. I’m sure Maxine Waters would love it if a group of protesters harassed her at her home.

To be fair, she didn't say anything about harrassing anyone at home. While I agree that this type of stuff iis childish but this administration has shown zero respect for a lot of things -- democrats included. They are just acting in kind

Or are you guys just a bunch of hypocrites who have no message other than to attack Trump and his team? Why not just let Trump confine to make a fool of himself and you share your plan to continue to grow the economy, how to get people off welfare, lower the debt etc

His constant lying on people, about event, his accomplishment

Spend his time during the Obama' administration claiming the president is a foreigner

The guy use to brag about sneaking into teen-age girls dressing room for a peak during the Miss teenager USA contest. This is the man y'all voted into office.

Brag about grabbing ***** like a rock star and you being calling other people idiots

snatching babies for a national policy

you think we don't have a reason to hate on this guy? We are suppose to ignore this like you?

and you support him.

So don't you f'ing look down your nose at anyone on this forum

About the other, why don't you study up on them before you expect us to genuflecting like you

God you such a sheep. Don't even spend time googling someone before bending over for them.

If this was our black ex-president talking like this, y'all would be trying to hang him from a tree.

What happen to all that moral compass, family values, conservative common sense republicans use to preach. And you continue to have the balls to call us hypocrites. You have no shame.

But hey, it's cool we are living in the Age of Trumpism. I liked it better when the republicans were calling themselves the party of Reagan. At least that guy has some morals and integrity.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-24-2018 at 07:56 PM.

His constant lying on people, about event, his accomplishment

Spend his time during the Obama' administration claiming the president is a foreigner

The guy use to brag about sneaking into teen-age girls dressing room for a peak during the Miss teenager USA contest. This is the man y'all voted into office.

Brag about grabbing ***** like a rock star and you being calling other people idiots

snatching babies for a national policy

you think we don't have a reason to hate on this guy? We are suppose to ignore this like you?

and you support him.

So don't you f'ing look down your nose at anyone on this forum

About the other, why don't you study up on them before you expect us to genuflecting like you

God you such a sheep. Don't even spend time googling someone before bending over for them.
    Again what does Trump cabinet members have to do with Trump bragging about *****? Why should Mattis, Pompeno, De Vos be harassed and kicked out of places?

You would have been fine with Obama and Biden being kicked out of restaurants and harassed right?

Hate on Trump all you want but he’s still going to be president tomorrow and the next day and no amount of harassing is going to change that. All you’re doing is turning away independent voters.

And this type of language can def cause violence. Look at what happened at the gop baseball game for example...

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast