Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Donte DiVincenzo

I didn't pay much attention to college hoops or really had any favorites this year. Since last three drafts were depressing for our first round selections. I didn't bother watching the draft this year. Figure to watch a youtube video of him at the combine pick up games they have this morning. Shows he can leap in with the big guys and tip or tap the ball back to his man.

Also he hit a few dagger 3's. I see he's 6'5" sg? or pg? SG we already horrible. Brogdon was so so last year, yeah missed games with a injury. Snell was meh. Brown barely got to play. Even if we play SG by committee. Center and point guard needs a upgrade yet. Bench still sucks. We still need some trades and hopefully get something good with our MLE.

Still could be some minutes to go around either by trading some crappy depth. Or slide Snell to sf in spurts. Maybe Brogdon still gets plenty of burn at back up PG? Unless Bledsoe is traded and no PG in return that probably means Brogdon starts back at PG again. So there's a chance things can happen yet. But center spot is bad. Were a lousy rebounding team yet.

http://www.1057fmthefan.com/media/au...lfel-interview

Wendy's Big Show June 22. Sparky and Woelfel talking the draft and the roster.

I just wonder what This pick means for sterling

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    I just wonder what This pick means for sterling
    Depends what trades we do. If we trade Bledsoe and get no PG back. Means we may be forced to playing Brogdon at PG again. Not a great idea. But I could see that happen. SG depth chart sucks though. Snell isn't exciting. Good defender but a bit shy shooting. Middleton isn't a SG anymore. So SF is covered with Middleton and or Parker. PG,SG,C needs to be upgraded. Bench is a bit weak as well. We got a better coach now. So we could see some internal growth hopefully. But overall i'm not happy with what we have though. As for Brown I hope he gets more minutes to see what we got with him.

As for DiVincenzo, the 2018 Final Four Most Outstanding Player, if his 31-point performance in the National Championship Game wasn’t enough to prove his worth, his performance at the NBA Combine garnered more attention. It was more than enough for the Bucks’ front office to wish for DiVincenzo falling into their laps at 17th.

”I am really excited for him, I know they wanted him really bad,” Wright said. “[The Bucks] called me in that morning and told me he isn’t getting passed us. They were more worried someone would take him beforehand. I know their coach really wants him, he was his choice. Their general manager really liked him as well.”
    https://www.vuhoops.com/villanova-ba...cenzo-spellman

Seems Bud wanted DD. So Horst picked him.

Is DDV strictly a SG? I seen some suggest possibly some PG. Can he play PG?

i seen both, actually at the draft I think they compared him to a bigger delly is what they said if I remember right.

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

I think the Bucks will regret yet another first rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I think the Bucks will regret yet another first rounder.
    It should have been Huchinson... everybody remember I said this before all...

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    It should have been Huchinson... everybody remember I said this before all...
    I have said before the drafts - Portis/Allen or Ferguson but Allen if there/Walker IV.

Coach Bud has clearly decided on taking a risk on the rookie and rank him the 6th man right from the start by giving him the primary role on being the first coming from bench as to rotate the guards... I wish he'll do the same too with Wood soon, so that we can have both new pieces ready to contribute significantly by the playoffs... We can end up with an extremely strong roster if this works.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast