Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    The Big teams have super teams so we need every max we can get to lift us up and then our youth will pick up the slack for us in the back ground until playoff time.

If it's possible to trade for Butler this year then do it, that would almost for sure bring in Kyrie or another big name.

Minny Gets: Lee or THJ or both if they want, Baker and a 2020 or 2021 lottery protected 1st rd pick.

This trade gives them a few wings, a 3D guy, and a 6th man however they want to shake it out. Lee and Baker give them defense and outside shooting something Thibs love.

Knicks get: Jimmy Butler and Aldrich

The Knicks have half of there new max group with Jimmy on board. He can play either the 2 or the 3 with the Knicks. He also clears up the SG glut and solidifies the team on defense and offense. They waive Aldrich right away.

It's hard not to get super excited. This kid has been obKNOXiously good lol. He was not this good at Kentucky. I've been so pleasantly surprised with his motor and attitude. He's playing like an alpha, which was a knock I had on him coming in.

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headl...ticleId=521271 Looks like Knox is being realistic about what happens in Summer League but what I like most, are his comments after.

Knox said after scoring 29 in the Knicks’ 109-92 loss to the Lakers Tuesday night. “It’s going to be hard to do this during the season.

“I’m playing well right now. I hope I can carry it over, but it’s different players, different systems, going against different people. It’s going to be a little bit tougher during the season, but I just want to stay in the gym, keep getting better, learn from the older guys and just hope I can keep playing well coming into the season.”

If Knox can improve the efficiency, he is going to be special. 29 points on 9 FGs is something else though, but the devil is in the details.

5-7 on 3pt Attempts
    4-15 on 2pt Attempts

Both are probably opposite ends of different extrems, but still a ton of room for improvement wants he gets more comfotable.

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

St. Louis Cardinals:
    1926 • 1931 • 1934 • 1942 • 1944 • 1946 • 1964 • 1967 • 1982 • 2006 • 2011
    New York Rangers:
    1927–28 • 1932–33 • 1939–40 • 1993–94
    New York Knicks
    :
    1970 • 1973
    New York Giants:
    1986 • 1990 • 2007 • 2011

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

Quote Originally Posted by Swift n Sil3nt View Post
    If Knox can improve the efficiency, he is going to be special. 29 points on 9 FGs is something else though, but the devil is in the details.

5-7 on 3pt Attempts
    4-15 on 2pt Attempts

Both are probably opposite ends of different extrems, but still a ton of room for improvement wants he gets more comfotable.
    I think that getting stronger will hep because some of these moves to the hoop will be finished as opposed to looking like an off balanced attempt..aka, a bad shot. Unfortunately, many of these young scorers have a problem with efficiency and can light it up, or possibly stink it up over stretches.

Without a doubt, efficiency is key because many of the easy gimmies he gets here in SL, won't be available during the season so some struggles should be anticipated. As a matter of fact, sometimes, it may look ugly but I guess that's what the building process looks like.

Knox was pretty awful in the first few minutes and had 7 turnovers in the game, but I love how that didn’t stop him from going off in the 3rd quarter. Guy is a stud.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I think that getting stronger will hep because some of these moves to the hoop will be finished as opposed to looking like an off balanced attempt..aka, a bad shot. Unfortunately, many of these young scorers have a problem with efficiency and can light it up, or possibly stink it up over stretches.

Without a doubt, efficiency is key because many of the easy gimmies he gets here in SL, won't be available during the season so some struggles should be anticipated. As a matter of fact, sometimes, it may look ugly but I guess that's what the building process looks like.
    Rooks tend to be inefficient, but the way he is playing tells me he will get there one day. He gets to the FT line like the stars do, and that's how you get efficient statlines. His jump shooting will only get better from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Interesting, I always thought there were some massive numbers put up in some summer league stints.

I think at least 3 of those turnovers were no call fouls and the other 4 were stepping out of bounds lol. Knox looks legit and I think he is going to look even better with real NBA talent around him.

How is Mikal Bridges doing in summerleague to all you Knox haters before the draft?

CAn the knicks please get Steve Nash to help mentor Frank?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Rooks tend to be inefficient, but the way he is playing tells me he will get there one day. He gets to the FT line like the stars do, and that's how you get efficient statlines. His jump shooting will only get better from here on out.

Interesting, I always thought there were some massive numbers put up in some summer league stints.
    Individual games and/or by non-rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin knox #1 View Post
    How is Mikal Bridges doing in summerleague to all you Knox haters before the draft?
    Not great. Miles is having a good SL though. It’s only SL, but I maintain that Mikal would’ve been the only mistake for the Knicks and other teams in similar situations.

Biv- Knicks had this guy at the wing, that was probably the most dynamic I've ever seen, can finish with the best of them, had a stroke that nobody could block or stop, had the quickest release back then and ran the break with agility and perfection.

That would be one BK!

Knicks need a damn PG..Frank and Trier are not getting it done. We could have more buckets if that were the case. They miss to many wide open passes and stuff.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast