Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 153 of 184 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2754
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Well, I grew up in Los Angeles, so it's kind of impossible not to like the Lakers. Just the gold uniforms alone. I wish the Rams hadn't changed their helmets to that ugly white. They could have matched the Laker colors. Analysts said that basketballwise, Philly was the better choice, but I disagree. For this simple reason.... it's much easier to convince free agents and even grizzled vets to come to L.A. where they can enjoy the sunshine and the luxury.
    I was a early 80's baby so ended up falling in love with the Raiders/Lakers/Dodgers... but completely agreed, check out the NBA forum for a good laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoast_yg View Post
    Most of us feel that way and it's been a while since this team was in the playoffs, 2012 to be exact it feels good to have the Lakers on top or headed towards becoming a dynasty😀
    yea loco, It's been a long time, Extremely happy our team is back on the map. It was one hell of a ride and was nice to see us practically hit rock bottom and still have tons of love and support. #LakersLoyalty

Doris Burke always gets it twitching

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I was a early 80's baby so ended up falling in love with the Raiders/Lakers/Dodgers... but completely agreed, check out the NBA forum for a good laugh
    I kind of wish they could put Robert Horry in the fountain of youth and have him come back and hit some thrilling buzzer beaters. He had the most exciting moment in Laker history when Vlade batted the ball to him and drained that miraculous shot. I rewound that moment a dozen times just to believe what I was seeing.

I kind of wish they could put Robert Horry in the fountain of youth and have him come back and hit some thrilling buzzer beaters. He had the most exciting moment in Laker history when Vlade batted the ball to him and drained that miraculous shot. I rewound that moment a dozen times just to believe what I was seeing.
    lmao!!!! That was so intense, I remember listing up my 300lb monster of a friend of the floor in a hug! After we calmed down, he turned and looked at me like "damn homie! you tossed me up like nothing" lmao

that moment and when we beat the Celtics were probably some of the greatest most intense moments in my Lakers life since being born in 82.

lmao!!!! That was so intense, I remember listing up my 300lb monster of a friend of the floor in a hug! After we calmed down, he turned and looked at me like "damn homie! you tossed me up like nothing" lmao

that moment and when we beat the Celtics were probably some of the greatest most intense moments in my Lakers life since being born in 82.
    Well, I remember everyone was gut-punched for the first 3 1/2 quarters when the Kings were killing the Lakers and how obnoxious they were being about it too. It was a huge margin too...can't remember how much, but when Horry drained that 3, it was the shock of the month. I can't remember ever being that surprised by a sports outcome. The Kings were totally celebrating, congratulating themselves for the first 3 1/2 quarters... the thing is Horry just has that magical thing about him that he rides in and drains that shot over and over again. The only other guy I can think of with that type of dramatic as far as a last minute 3 was Reggie Miller, with what he did in New York to stunned Knick fans.

Well, I remember everyone was gut-punched for the first 3 1/2 quarters when the Kings were killing the Lakers and how obnoxious they were being about it too. It was a huge margin too...can't remember how much, but when Horry drained that 3, it was the shock of the month. I can't remember ever being that surprised by a sports outcome. The Kings were totally celebrating, congratulating themselves for the first 3 1/2 quarters... the thing is Horry just has that magical thing about him that he rides in and drains that shot over and over again. The only other guy I can think of with that type of dramatic as far as a last minute 3 was Reggie Miller, with what he did in New York to stunned Knick fans.
    lol yea it was fantastic!!!! completely agree, Fisher had some fantastic Lakers moments too

OddsShark

Verified account

@OddsShark
    39m39 minutes ago
    More
    Updated odds on which team Kawhi Leonard will be on next season (@betmybookie):

Spurs +200
    Raptors +200
    Lakers +500
    Clippers +600
    76ers +800
    Celtics +800
    Bucks +1000
    Knicks +1500
    Cavaliers +2000
    Rockets +2000
    Nets +2500
    Field +500

haha Raptors really trying to make a case

yea Derozan for Kawhi trade bout to happen, honestly Milwaukee needs to jump on that shiot and make a move already..

The major east teams like Celtics and Philly have refused to part with their top players because they aren't assured that Kawhi will stick around.

noone knows what they're getting, can the guy run a sprint? I posted it but if he showed how healthy he was/work out video, a lot more teams would be willing to spend more.

There are reports out there on tv that teams are a little skittish and wanting to see how healthy he is. It doesn't hurt for the Lakers to kind of be patient...at the very least, they can see if Kawhi is indeed healthy and also not lose big assets. Also, Poppovich doesn't want to give him to the Lakers anyway....the Spurs are still in denial and they are probably trying to repair that relationship when Team USA starts practicing. I guess Poppovich will be extra nice and complimentary to Kawhi then, the way a guy who's trying to woo his ex girlfriend back.

you nailed it again.

noone knows what they're getting, can the guy run a sprint? I posted it but if he showed how healthy he was/work out video, a lot more teams would be willing to spend more.
    Don't you think that if Kawhi was actually NOT healthy, that he would just take $200M extension he will get offered in a few days? If you know you are not healthy, you sign the first big deal you can before your value goes down.

If you are threatening to go to FA, that means you are confident in your own health.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimos21 View Post
    Don't you think that if Kawhi was actually NOT healthy, that he would just take $200M extension he will get offered in a few days? If you know you are not healthy, you sign the first big deal you can before your value goes down.

If you are threatening to go to FA, that means you are confident in your own health.
    True...but I mean common sense isn’t so common anymore lol