Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Who has the assets to make that deal work? If he and Lebron team up somewhere, that would be a terrifying duo to play against. Kawhi and PG? Less so, but still a solid start.

Obviously LA is the team that makes the most sense. But what if Cleveland offered up something like the 8th overall pick, Clarkson, Nance, Osman and a future 1st rounder? Could they make a deal like that to convince Lebron to stay? Would San Antonio want more?
    I think it all depends where he is willing to resign. I can't imagine teams giving up a lot for a one year rental

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Nance is alright. I think he'll be more comfortable in the Spurs. Jordan Clarkson sucks, period. Man, watching this dude miss shot after shot while taking shot after shot was just painful. I don't know what NY can offer. They are seriously in a terrible position to be offering anyone anything. Phil really fcked that team up, man.
    Knicks have SOME assets but the Lakers are in a better position

Ingram
    Kuzma
    1st

That’s should be enough for the Lakers to bite

We can offer a package but we’ll pretty much mess up the rebuilding process

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    If spurs cave in and send him to Lakers, eff them. That'd pretty much start a pg,kwahi,LeBron big 3.
    I think Houston resigns Capela and DeAndre comes to the Lakers.

Kawhi
    DJ
    LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Yeah, he’s from LA, right? But he was spending time in NY late in the season/playoffs instead of playing? Sounds to me like his handlers just want to live in the hotspots while leeching off of him. Lost some respect for this dude in the past year.
    Yea. Wouldn't shock me to hear that his camp is having huge input on the destination list.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I'm aware, chief. But you don't do that deal for those guys. You do it for the draft picks. And the 8th overall pick this season and a future draft pick for a team that could be crap soon if Lebron leaves would be a pretty good haul.

I'm just throwing out possibilities, though. I'd love to see him and Lebron team up in the East somewhere. But I still think LA is the most likely at this point.
    Now he doesn’t have a no trade clause so Spurs can trade him wherever but I wouldn’t be surprise if Houston is added to the list. Harden, CP3 & Kawhi = nasty

Kings are stupid to trade the #2 for Kawhi.. There is ZERO chance they can make a run for the title regardless. This is why teams stay bad..

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Now he doesn’t have a no trade clause so Spurs can trade him wherever but I wouldn’t be surprise if Houston is added to the list. Harden, CP3 & Kawhi = nasty
    Houston has nothing to offer, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    in a way, i hope the Spurs ship him to Sacramento or Memphis as a middle finger to Kawhi
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    my SAUCES !!!!!!! Im the PSD version of WOJ!

First Sim League Title!

Kawhi
    DJ
    LeBron
    That would be smart for the Lakers, but would they do the smart thing or would they throw it in for PG13? I think they have a better chance of getting past GSW with DJ than with PG TBH.

Kawhi
    DJ
    LeBron
    That would be pretty awesome because we might be able to get three competitive teams out of the West if Houston can upgrade at all.

That would be smart for the Lakers, but would they do the smart thing or would they throw it in for PG13? I think they have a better chance of getting past GSW with DJ than with PG TBH.
    I can see DJ declining faster than PG

Houston has nothing to offer, honestly.
    True

It's definitely more natural with DJ. Start LeBron/Kawhi at PG/SF and then have Kuzma play SG. I'm sure everyone would be down to play in LAL with those folks so you can get the best of the best free agents who are willing to play for cheap. This news hurts the Sixers if they wanted LeBron. You team LeBron up with Kawhi and I'm confident they can beat the Warriors.

shocker. not.

to Raptors for Derozan and Poeltle

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I want to hear what KDSpurman has to say about this!
    After the stuff that came out recently, this **** caught me off guard.

I'm walking back from Chick-Fil-A, back to the office and see that alert on my phone. Stopped in my tracks to make sure I wasn't seeing things. kinda messed up my Friday haha.

I know LA has some attractive pieces, but I'm not sending him where he wants to go at this point if I can help it.

Send him out East somewhere
    Last edited by kdspurman; 06-15-2018 at 01:59 PM.

Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast