Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2044
    I see no one read the link on Lake Oroville
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    How long will it take to make it work for millions and millions of people? It sounds like a logistic issue and a manufacturing product problem. I talking now or within a year solution. If it was a viable solution for today's problems wouldn't it had been used already?
    What do you suggest? I have asked this question several times and received no potential solutions. Please at least give me a suggestion as to what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I didnít want you to feel I was interrogating you further.
    In other words, you have no comment. Typical. Only criticisms and insults, no actual discussion.
    As I said before, talking to you is like talking to a wall.

Wow, you are a real piece of work.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    In other words, you have no comment. Typical. Only criticisms and insults, no actual discussion.
    As I said before, talking to you is like talking to a wall.
    I have plenty of comments on your post, I assure you. But why waste my breath on someone as vitriolic as you are being right now?

Also, itís pretty funny to say all I do is insult while you are insulting me in the very post youíre accusing me in.

What do you suggest? I have asked this question several times and received no potential solutions. Please at least give me a suggestion as to what to do.
    Dude, I never told you I had a solution. The argument was about either climate change or overpopulation being the main cause of the water shortage.

Then it was if it is overpopulation what would be the solution.

Finally, I told you there was no solution to the water problem in the short term. It will just get worse.

SO THERE IS NO SHORT TERM SOLUTION FOR OUR WATER SHORTAGE that will stop people and businesses from leaving the west. The damage has been done.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I already offered a solution to the overpopulation problem you said was causing it, but you didn't seem interested.

Eastern migration? How do you implement it? California is losing population, so it is already happening to a small extent.

Dude, I never told you I had a solution. The argument was about either climate change or overpopulation being the main cause of the water shortage.

Then it was if it is overpopulation what would be the solution.

Finally, I told you there was no solution to the water problem in the short term. It will just get worse.

SO THERE IS NO SHORT TERM SOLUTION FOR OUR WATER SHORTAGE that will stop people and businesses from leaving the west. The damage has been done.
    Does it really matter to those who don't have enough water what is causing the problem?

I have plenty of comments on your post, I assure you. But why waste my breath on someone as vitriolic as you are being right now?

Also, itís pretty funny to say all I do is insult while you are insulting me in the very post youíre accusing me in.
    What insults have I hurled toward you? Saying that my dog understands medicine better than you do? That is not an insult, it is a fact.
    Vitriole? Not me. I am simply responding to your insults.
    What are your comments on my post? Are they the same as they were last time I proposed it? That I don't know what I'm talking about and that I am a denier? Those are your typical responses when challenged by a legitimate suggestion that you didn't think of.

What insults have I hurled toward you? Saying that my dog understands medicine better than you do? That is not an insult, it is a fact.
    What are your comments on my post? Are they the same as they were last time I proposed it? That I don't know what I'm talking about and that I am a denier? Those are your typical responses when challenged by a legitimate suggestion that you didn't think of.
    In that case, you lack intelligence and are a bad nurse. That is not an insult, it is a fact.

Probably they are the same, you generally seem to deny the extent of man made climate change, due to a lack of knowledge on the subject.

Did you ever think that the reason everyone keeps saying you donít know what youíre talking about and that youíre a denier is because maybe, itís true?

Eastern migration? How do you implement it? California is losing population, so it is already happening to a small extent.
    Implement? People will move cause their farms are dry up or don't like water rationing, or constant forest fires or extreme heat. If these various basin's water levels keep dropping and we have another extreme summer event, I think people will give serious consideration to migrating east. That is of course those who can afford to pull up stakes. It is the poor and middle class who will be stuck. Not ever one is Rogan. Good move Joe, Texas is in the middle of the drought area.

People just won't stay in a bad situation that is getting worse.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-26-2021 at 04:45 PM.

Will Rogers

In that case, you lack intelligence and are a bad nurse. That is not an insult, it is a fact.

Probably they are the same, you generally seem to deny the extent of man made climate change, due to a lack of knowledge on the subject.

Did you ever think that the reason everyone keeps saying you donít know what youíre talking about and that youíre a denier is because maybe, itís true?
    As to me not knowing what I'm talking about and being a denier, what part of requiring China and India (producers of over 1/3 of the world's CO2) to comply with any international agreement sounds like I don't know what I'm talking about or that I am denying that a problem exists?
    You have a serious problem here, Valade. You refuse to allow that an alternate solution to a problem that we agree exists is possible.
    I will ignore the childish response about my abilities as a nurse and my intelligence. I expect nothing better from you. Just more insults from you.

Implement? People will move cause their farms are dry up or don't like water rationing, or constant forest fires or extreme heat. If these various basin's water levels keep dropping and we have another extreme summer event, I think people will give serious consideration to migrating east. That is of course those who can afford to pull up stakes. It is the poor and middle class who will be stuck. Not ever one is Rogan. Good move Joe, Texas is in the middle of the drought area.

People just won't stay in a bad situation that is getting worse.
    I hope you are right. People need to move to an area where the natural resources are not taxed as much as they are in California. Overpopulation and drought have caused huge problems for the state.

Saying that my dog understands medicine better than you do? That is not an insult, it is a fact.
    ABSURD QUOTE OF THE MONTH. and it wasn't an insult, just the facts.

Will Rogers