Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2044
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    You guys still arguing about this? How many of you have changed someones mind? lol what a waste of time. Go live your lives... play with your kids... take your wife out... clean up the kitchen for your mom (assuming that some of you are still living at home)... go meet a girl if you dont have one... pick up a sport... learn an instrument... read a book...

Surely there have to be better things to do with your time than argue with people who will never see or understand your side of the argument?
    Bahaha.

He says while giving life lectures anonymously on the internet.

You guys still arguing about this? How many of you have changed someones mind? lol what a waste of time. Go live your lives... play with your kids... take your wife out... clean up the kitchen for your mom (assuming that some of you are still living at home)... go meet a girl if you dont have one... pick up a sport... learn an instrument... read a book...

Surely there have to be better things to do with your time than argue with people who will never see or understand your side of the argument?
    Yeah, isn’t it so useless and pathetic that some of us are actually interested in doing what little we can to give our grandchildren a world in which they might be able to enjoy those things you enumerate?

As far as changing someone’s mind is concerned, I’ll justify my activity with a religious quotation I was once told: “We are not called to be successful; we are called to be faithful.”

EDIT: Add to it, I still manage to do lots of fun things for my family and myself.
    Last edited by Crovash; 09-24-2021 at 10:01 AM.

I can't think of no better reason to continue beating this drum than for the sake of our families. I am silly that way.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

To old to march, so I run my mouth.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

For someone who claims to be very religious, you sure have a way about you in terms of insulting people. Its good you don't post this stuff on Reddit as they would annihilate you.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-24-2021 at 01:59 PM.

I did all that and still have time to post here…

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah, isn’t it so useless and pathetic that some of us are actually interested in doing what little we can to give our grandchildren a world in which they might be able to enjoy those things you enumerate?

As far as changing someone’s mind is concerned, I’ll justify my activity with a religious quotation I was once told: “We are not called to be successful; we are called to be faithful.”

EDIT: Add to it, I still manage to do lots of fun things for my family and myself.
    That’s some high moral ground you’re standing on… we must look pretty evil down here.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Let’s be clear…

No one is here because they care. You’re here because you like to argue.

Myself included.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

That’s some high moral ground you’re standing on… we must look pretty evil down here.
    If you think people are looking down at climate change deniers now, wait until you see how much future generations look down on them.

The same person said these two things back to back without a hint of irony.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Actually, not evil, but ignorant.

Let’s be clear…

No one is here because they care. You’re here because you like to argue.

Myself included.
    The "I rant therefore I exist" approach.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The "I rant therefore I exist" approach.
    I love how he admits that he only cares about getting in to arguments with strangers about things he doesn’t really care about. This is a-hole behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If you think people are looking down at climate change deniers now, wait until you see how much future generations look down on them.
    They will be seen as the villains to future generations.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The same person said these two things back to back without a hint of irony.
    The unintentional humor on this site is really second to none.