Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 202 of 231 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3462
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why do you think so many scientists and experts believe in it?
    Why do you think so many do not?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Although this post was in response to your stupid claim of "no food supply issues in the winter", it was meant for the grown ups in the thread.

Isn't it snack time or play time for you?
    A child gets spanked and hasn't learned their lesson. That's a reasonable summation of you.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I use to have to go to the library, go thru the card catalog, and hunt down the book or article to look up something. Today, two clicks and you are there.

Either you're trolling for cheap thrills or you are the laziest little bugger I have ever seen.
    Or, get this, do the work yourself instead of spewing trash.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Or, get this, do the work yourself instead of spewing trash.
    Noooo, get this, like talking about climate change on Mars or downplaying it by saying we have droughts all the time?
    Last edited by WES445; 08-15-2022 at 09:10 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

like talking about climate change on Mars or downplaying it by saying we have droughts all the time?
    Typical left: Make a bad statement
    Reply: Countered statement
    Tl: Data?
    R: Data provided
    Tl: Denies data or uses invalid tactis
    time goes by
    TL: same wrong statement
    R: countered again
    Tl: Asks for data
    R: explains it was already given
    Tl: complains it was never given, rants, name calls

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Poor babies. Maybe instead of burning down Kenosha and firing cops, your idiot mayors and governor might worry about saving rainwater and snow run-off? Hell, Minnesota is the land of 10,000 lakes isn't it? Nature gave you water and huge mosquitoes. Kill the mosquitos and save your water.
    you don't know now it works, do you? When there is no rain, and you do use the natural water around you, and it depletes, with no refill ability, you have a problem. Everything that uses water is prioritized, yet many people like you for example, will continue to blast their lawn with water to keep it green instead of saving it for example.

We need rain and snow to use it. When we don't get rain or snow (following?), we go to our reserves. When those reserves get to a certain level, we enter a crisis. Much of the southwest is already well past this crisis, and the midwest and it's farms are headed that way...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I think mother nature will take care of the depopulating problem with some encouragement from fossil fuels.
    yep. At some point, the planet will correct itself at our expense. Whatever is left of the population after starvation, drought, fires, ocean levels wiping out coasts, etc, will start over. I don't think it will be like the movie 2012 or whatever, but at some point nature will go ahead and proceed to next steps despite us.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Don't tell him the Salt Lake is drying up. It would ruin the fantasy.
    2022 is the dryest year in history in Utah. As of 3 weeks ago, 100% of the state is under drought.

https://www.actionnews5.com/2022/07/...low-elevation/

As the Great Salt Lake gets smaller, salinity levels increase. Because of that, more marine life may die, leaving birds without sufficient quantities of food.

Also, as the lake shrinks arsenic is exposed from the lake bed and carried by high winds into the air near Salt Lake City. The American Cancer Society says breathing in high levels can cause a sore throat, irritated lungs, arsenic poisoning, or even death.

“Urgent action is needed to help protect and preserve this critical resource. It’s clear the lake is in trouble. We recognize more action and resources are needed, and we are actively working with the many stakeholders who value the lake,” Ferry said.

The Great Salt Lake Advisory Council estimates the lake contributes roughly $1.5 billion annually to Utah’s economy, much of that driven by strategic mineral extraction from its waters. The lake is a rich repository of lithium, titanium, magnesium and potash — essential elements in the production of everything from medical devices to rechargeable batteries and crop fertilizer. Nearly 7,000 local jobs are directly reliant upon the economic power of the lake, with thousands more reaping the indirect benefits from this economic activity. With diminishing lake levels, the future for these employers looks increasingly grim.

Typical left: Make a bad statement
    Reply: Countered statement
    Tl: Data?
    R: Data provided
    Tl: Denies data or uses invalid tactis
    time goes by
    TL: same wrong statement
    R: countered again
    Tl: Asks for data
    R: explains it was already given
    Tl: complains it was never given, rants, name calls

Sad
    liberals are the only ones that provide data in these threads haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    liberals are the only ones that provide data in these threads haha.
    Typical Left: provides data
    Reply: Counters with data or tells the TL that the data provided is off topic
    TL: Insists that data was provided
    R: Again reminded that data is off topic
    TL: complains, rants, name calls, claims victory

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    yep. At some point, the planet will correct itself at our expense. Whatever is left of the population after starvation, drought, fires, ocean levels wiping out coasts, etc, will start over. I don't think it will be like the movie 2012 or whatever, but at some point nature will go ahead and proceed to next steps despite us.
    Don't stop there, social unrest and fights over resources are starting here with the growing desires by some to siphon off water from the Great Lakes to the west, resources fears with the growing concern over major rivers drying up in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Empty farm wells and lower water tables are affecting California, Spain, and India to parts of China.

Our kids won't have the life we had. I know that is a small thing to some posters, here, compared to owning the left, cleaning up our boo-boos in history for little Joanie's sake, or supporting the Orange Man.

Crazy arse world, huh?
    Last edited by WES445; 08-15-2022 at 11:07 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

hahahahahahaha

Don't stop there, social unrest and fights over resources are starting here with the growing desires by some to siphon off water from the Great Lakes to the west, resources fears with the growing concern over major rivers drying up in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Empty farm wells and lower water tables are affecting California, Spain, and India to parts of China.

Our kids won't have the life we had. I know that is a small thing to some posters, here, compared to owning the left, cleaning up our boo-boos in history for little Joanie's sake, or supporting the Orange Man.

Crazy arse world, huh?
    long story short, the rich and elite will be the ones left standing. They will start the version of the "new world".

Those who contributed the least to climate change will be the ones who will most suffer the effects.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

So climate change doesn't exist? All these things are delusions of the climatologists and left to distract people from more important things? That is what you are saying? Correct me if I am wrong. Please say I am wrong.

Will Rogers