Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1871
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    that won't stop him. You're a democrat so anything you say is wrong.
    Annoyingly democrat. Big difference between that and a normal democrat.

I like normal democrats. Unlike progressives, which normal doesn't exist in their world.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

I like normal democrats. Unlike progressives, which normal doesn't exist in their world.
    Who are these normal democrats you like?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

I don't know, man if I can trust your meaning of "normal" to be the same as the rest of us. You did argue and rant that Italians are people of color.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

EDIT: Deleted. Its just not worth it.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-19-2021 at 08:05 PM.

Prevarication, too many syllables and it's a long word, he is going to ask you to spell out for him
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Who are these normal democrats you like?
    normal Democrat....now there's an oxymoron for ya!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

lolol. And in a democrat dominant forum, I don't mind, but you are asking for it.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    lolol. And in a democrat dominant forum, I don't mind, but you are asking for it.
    oh, I'd say the same about using the phrase normal Republican

and around here I'm sometimes 'asking for it' just stating fact, so...lol
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

You get upset anytime someone lumps all Republicans together.

Right wingers grasping at the very last straws here. Hopefully we're at least entering late-stage Climate Change Denialism. Doubt it...these are extremely evil and/or stupid people....

Though...if he wants to "adapt" to it by actually doing anything, then hell yeah brother! Happy to have you on board!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Right wingers grasping at the very last straws here. Hopefully we're at least entering late-stage Climate Change Denialism. Doubt it...these are extremely evil and/or stupid people....

Though...if he wants to "adapt" to it by actually doing anything, then hell yeah brother! Happy to have you on board!
    Ironically its going to take far more money adapting our society and infrastructure to adapt to climate change than it would have taken to prevent it.

Ironically its going to take far more money adapting our society and infrastructure to adapt to climate change than it would have taken to prevent it.
    Therein lies the real shame of it all that our generations (I am a baby boomer; I am sure some of you are Gen X; and I am sure I can include some millenials as well) have left such a heinous legacy to our children and grandchildren. What selfish and short-sighted dicks are we.

Don't forget the loss of farmland, lack of water availability, and climate displacement. A lot of money will go into climate catastrophes before it will go into adapting to climate change. We have prepared for nothing when it comes to this. Just winging it on a pray. Judging how we handle the pandemic response, I can see them still sticking more pork and less relief in a climate relief bills.

Will Rogers

Buy stock in air conditioning companies.