Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 172 of 199 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2980
    It seems the SC is on a roll, they just defanged the EPA and gave the coal industry a major victory today. that is it for any chance for a creditable climate policy if we are going backwards. Make America Great Again.

It seems fossil fuel industry or anybody don't have follow carbon emission policy. How long have they been working toward junking the EPA? All the little Republicans dreams are coming true. Europe is heading back to coal burning as well it seems.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It seems the SC is on a roll, they just defanged the EPA and gave the coal industry a major victory today. that is it for any chance for a creditable climate policy if we are going backwards. Make America Great Again.

It seems fossil fuel industry don't have follow carbon emission policy. How long have they been working toward junking the EPA? All the little Republicans dreams are coming true.
    I saw that and was going to post something, but — screw it; it ain’t worth it.

No one cares.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

Man, how i wish I didn't see this coming. They dragged their feet on doing anything until the right time to ditch it. Just going to enjoy life as it is in Chicago and make a run to the farm when it isn't. There is no white knight riding over the hill to save the day on this one.

Heard the talk about tapping the Miss. river for western use is growing. I don't think reality has set in for those folks that the west may become unlivable with the drought and heat increasing their intensity. Check on the condition of Lake Mead and Powell off and on and it's doesn't look good. Still no national discourse on that one.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

It seems fossil fuel industry or anybody don't have follow carbon emission policy. How long have they been working toward junking the EPA? All the little Republicans dreams are coming true. Europe is heading back to coal burning as well it seems.
    Another outstanding move by the SC and another show of the left playing politics instead of abiding by the Constition. the EPA has no right to make legislation. That is Congress.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Good call, I'm sure we can live with the results. Have fun with that. Just closed down the EPA, it's toothless now and a dead agency, which the fossil fuel industry always wanted. No regulation on polluting river ways or the air, good call. Pollution and carbon emission isn't a problem anyway, right?.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-01-2022 at 09:53 AM.

Will Rogers

Good call, I'm sure we can live with the results. Have fun with that. Just closed down the EPA, it's toothless now and a dead agency, which the fossil fuel industry always wanted. No regulation on polluting river ways or the air, good call. Pollution and carbon emission isn't a problem anyway, right?.
    Get Congress to make laws. The Dems own Congress. What's the holdup?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

No regulation on polluting river ways
    Well that is just a big pile of horse **** spewing out of your mouth.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Yup, I made up Flint with crises actors and bright lights.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Now I got to power to bend Congress to my will. "Get Congress to make laws" ok, done.

Will Rogers

Now I got to power to bend Congress to my will. "Get Congress to make laws" ok, done.
    You elected the losers that aren't doing the will of their constituents. All you buddy.

Are you pretending to not understand how our system works?
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

no worries guys, at some point, when we are likely gone (well the ones over 40 here), our kids will have literally no choice but to take extreme measures to fight climate change. Once California is gone, our coastal cities are history, drought has depleted water/food sources, hurricanes and tornadoes have ripped through the continent, and fires have caused massive de-forestation, we will maybe deal with it.

I feel terrible for the world we are leaving behind for our kids. We, as humans, are a total joke.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    no worries guys, at some point, when we are likely gone (well the ones over 40 here), our kids will have literally no choice but to take extreme measures to fight climate change. Once California is gone, our coastal cities are history, drought has depleted water/food sources, hurricanes and tornadoes have ripped through the continent, and fires have caused massive de-forestation, we will maybe deal with it.

I feel terrible for the world we are leaving behind for our kids. We, as humans, are a total joke.
    Except none of the doomsday is happening. So there's that. All of the alarmist living along the coast. Yep floods are coming.

Fires are good for the earth. Try burning your garden as evidence.

We have no control over the hurricanes and tornadoes. You sound like former President Trump with that one.

And still no explanation why the other planets are going thru climate change by any of the alarmists. Wonder why.

Hint: follow the money

Except none of the doomsday is happening. So there's that. All of the alarmist living along the coast. Yep floods are coming.

We have no control over the hurricanes and tornadoes. You sound like former President Trump with that one.

And still no explanation why the other planets are going thru climate change by any of the alarmists. Wonder why.

I can see why you aren't well liked in this forum.

We have evidence allllllllllllllll over climate change is occurring. And we are the cause of it.

Don't worry about it, you will be dead and eaten by bugs before our kids have to deal with it.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

How can this be your advice and it didn't lead you to the billionaire oil tycoons probably being the ones lying is beyond me.