Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1871
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Who wouldn't go to Doggie Howser MD for medical advice?
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He hasn’t even provided a solution, he’s said we shouldn’t do anything unless China and India do it too. That’s not a solution lol.
    Oh, come on now. He was so proud of his portable water thingamajig solution.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Have we even tried liquefying people? Seems like it would solve both problems at once.

I don't know, let ask Catman-can-do

Sorry, my silly bone has been activated
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Having China and India comply with international agreements is sensible. Saying we shouldn’t do anything until they do is not. That is not an alternate solution, that’s the opposite of a solution.

And it wasn’t an insult, it’s true. You’re a terrible nurse. It is highly unprofessional for medical personnel to claim someone has a dementing illness or exhibits symptoms if they have never treated the patient.
    Doing anything without having China and India in compliance is fine, but will accomplish absolutely nothing.
    Bolded. You are right. It is not an insult to me. It is an insult to the nursing profession. We are trained to observe and report what we see. I have never claimed that Biden has a dementing illness, just that he displays symptoms of such.
    Please discontinue insulting an entire profession. You call yourself a reasonable person? OK, I guess. It's perfectly acceptable for an "attorney" to besmirch a profession this way. Nice work, "counselor".
    Last edited by catman; 07-26-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Its nice that the 3 trolls are all ganging up on me. I appreciate the attention, but please concentrate your efforts on something more productive. I am not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Doing anything without having China and India in compliance is fine, but will accomplish absolutely nothing.
    Bolded. You are right. It is not an insult to me. It is an insult to the nursing profession. We are trained to observe and report what we see. I have never claimed that Biden has a dementing illness, just that he displays symptoms of such.
    Please discontinue insulting an entire profession. You call yourself a reasonable person? OK, I guess. It's perfectly acceptable for an "attorney" to besmirch a profession this way. Nice work, "counselor".
    I’m not besmirching nurses, only you. Real nurses would never claim someone they’ve never met exhibits clinical symptoms of a dementing illness. As I said, it’s literally listed by the American Psychiatric Association as unprofessional…

I have the i to most respect for real nurses. I have none for you.

Imagine being so conceited you conflate criticizing you to criticizing all nurses I’ve never felt like I am personally the arbiter for every lawyer and I can’t imagine the ego you’d have to have to do so…

Its nice that the 3 trolls are all ganging up on me. I appreciate the attention, but please concentrate your efforts on something more productive. I am not worth it.
    Don't sell yourself short, we got a good laugh from your posts. Laughter is so rare in the world.

Will Rogers

I agree. As a nurse, I try to bring some laughter to my residents' days. They appreciate the levity.
    I'm glad to be of service to you.

Imagine being so conceited you conflate criticizing you to criticizing all nurses I’ve never felt like I am personally the arbiter for every lawyer and I can’t imagine the ego you’d have to have to do so…
    I am not conceited. When you insult an entire profession by saying:
    "And it wasn’t an insult, it’s true. You’re a terrible nurse. It is highly unprofessional for medical personnel to claim someone has a dementing illness or exhibits symptoms if they have never treated the patient."
    you are besmirching the entire profession. Observation and reporting are what professional nurses do. This is not the first time you have insulted my profession, nor will it be the last, I'm sure.
    Please refrain from insulting a very honorable profession. You may need a nurse to help you one day and they won't appreciate this attitude.

I am not conceited. When you insult an entire profession by saying:
    "And it wasn’t an insult, it’s true. You’re a terrible nurse. It is highly unprofessional for medical personnel to claim someone has a dementing illness or exhibits symptoms if they have never treated the patient."
    you are besmirching the entire profession. Observation and reporting are what professional nurses do. This is not the first time you have insulted my profession, nor will it be the last, I'm sure.
    Please refrain from insulting a very honorable profession. You may need a nurse to help you one day and they won't appreciate this attitude.
    No, I’m not. It’s literally considered highly unprofessional. Here is the exact quote from the American Psychiatrics Association’s Principles of Ethics section 7.3:

https://www.psychiatry.org/newsroom/goldwater-rule

“On occasion Psychiatrists are asked for an opinion about an individual who is in the light of public attention, they may share with the public their expertise about psychiatric issues in general. However it is unethical for a psychiatrist to offer a professional opinion unless he or she has conducted an examination and has been granted proper authorization for such statement”

What you are doing is unethical. Professional nurses are not trained to state their expert opinion on dementing illnesses on patients they’ve never treated nor met.

So no, I’m not insulting the nursing profession, you are by engaging in unethical behavior. So stop before you insult your profession further.

I’m not besmirching nurses, only you. Real nurses would never claim someone they’ve never met exhibits clinical symptoms of a dementing illness. As I said, it’s literally listed by the American Psychiatric Association as unprofessional

I have the i to most respect for real nurses. I have none for you.
    Really? I am paid to observe and report my findings to Drs. I have observed some troubling symptoms from the president and have stated my observations as such. I feel he displays symptoms of a dementing illness. Note, I do not claim that he is suffering from a dementing illness, only that he displays signs and symptoms of such.
    Your insult to my profession is highly unprofessional of anyone.
    You appear to have no respect for anyone that does not affirm your stance on issues.
    Bolded -- I suppose you have proof of this?

It's this the part where I point out that I brought up The Goldwater Rule a couple pages back? I doubt he even looked up what that was though, so maybe you'll have better luck.

Page 75 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast