Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 74 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1885
    Please bring your dog to the keyboard so he can share his valuable medical advice with us Nimrods. We will try to keep up.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

If this is your biggest complaint, you need to re-read the back and forth. My dog, Lucy, is very intelligent.

Don't be ridiculous. It was a throwaway comment that must have had far more truth in it than I expected. It appears I have struck a nerve among you leftists. You can't abide being compared to intelligent dogs.
    I'm sorry if I offend you, but you need to stop whining and complaining. You all need to realize that other solutions to problems exist and that just because they don't come from MSNBC, CNN, WaPo, NYT, etal, they are potentially workable.
    Last edited by catman; 07-26-2021 at 04:55 PM.

Jesus Christ.

Who compares people with intelligent dogs without it being an insult? I think I can find a few conservatives who find that insulting if you did it to them. At least I am upfront when I insult someone.

You aren't good at insults, or intelligent and oh, so fragile, so I would advise you to not continue to insult people. We have practice on each other a lot so we are good at it. Some of us have multi-infractions, warnings, and bans.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

OK, if you don't like being compared to a dog, as far as intelligence goes, act a bit smarter and come up with legitimate solutions to the problems you talk about. You don't like mine, but at least I provide them.
    Again, I apologize if I have bruised your fragile egos.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    If this is your biggest complaint, you need to re-read the back and forth. My dog, Lucy, is very intelligent.
    HAHAHAHA, Well call me when Lucy can bring home a paid check, and then we can talk about intelligence that is comparable to a human. My dog "Bone" can wipe his arse without toilet paper.

Will Rogers

As to me not knowing what I'm talking about and being a denier, what part of requiring China and India (producers of over 1/3 of the world's CO2) to comply with any international agreement sounds like I don't know what I'm talking about or that I am denying that a problem exists?
    You have a serious problem here, Valade. You refuse to allow that an alternate solution to a problem that we agree exists is possible.
    I will ignore the childish response about my abilities as a nurse and my intelligence. I expect nothing better from you. Just more insults from you.
    Having China and India comply with international agreements is sensible. Saying we shouldn’t do anything until they do is not. That is not an alternate solution, that’s the opposite of a solution.

And it wasn’t an insult, it’s true. You’re a terrible nurse. It is highly unprofessional for medical personnel to claim someone has a dementing illness or exhibits symptoms if they have never treated the patient.

OK, if you don't like being compared to a dog, as far as intelligence goes, act a bit smarter and come up with legitimate solutions to the problems you talk about. You don't like mine, but at least I provide them.
    Silly person, just because you have a hand full of crap and I have nothing in my hand, doesn't mean you are ahead in the game. It just mean you have a hand full of crap and I don't.

I said there is no solution and you pitch an unviable option.

Will Rogers

I’m not hurt about it. I will say no one would compare your intelligence to a dog’s, you’re is far less.

Honestly, Biden should open a civil rights investigation into you, Lord knows how many patients you’ve killed or violated their rights with your faux medical expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Jesus Christ.
    Catman actually thinks dogs are as intelligent as humans. Medical professional indeed lol

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Silly person, just because you have a hand full of crap and I have nothing, doesn't mean you are ahead of the game. It just mean you have a hand full of crap and I don't.
    He hasn’t even provided a solution, he’s said we shouldn’t do anything unless China and India do it too. That’s not a solution lol.

Maybe if you can't go two pages without contradictions yourself, you shouldn't be trying to insult someone else's intelligence.

Who wouldn't go to Doggie Howser MD for medical advice?

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Who wouldn't go to Doggie Howser MD for medical advice?