Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 126 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1885
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I notice people have provided data before and you just ignore it or said numbers don't make it right, or this all happen before in some bygone era, so no, I will not waste my time or yours.
    People refuse to answer the question directly and thus think their tangents or skirts have answered the question. It hasn't. If you read that and were intellectually honest you would notice that.

I again would be happy to read but as has been shown it would appear that it does not exist.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    So numbers does not make right as you know.

That said, there is no link to saying this is something that hasn't always happened.
    Thanks for bringing up another irrelevant point.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    People refuse to answer the question directly and thus think their tangents or skirts have answered the question. It hasn't. If you read that and were intellectually honest you would notice that.

I again would be happy to read but as has been shown it would appear that it does not exist.
    Sure, whatever.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yep. I have personally given him dozens of sources on how it’s man made. He wouldn’t love to read them because he didn’t the first time.
    It's brett's world. We're just living in it. Scary thought.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-30-2021 at 11:20 PM.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are like him who bury their heads in the sands about climate change when its results are coming in from all parts of the world and can be readily seen on their evening news. They had a lot of help throwing sand on their heads by talking heads, a party that makes light of it as they did the pandemic.

If the media had covered climate change like they did Trump, mass shootings, and political bickering, we would be more aware of it and take it seriously or at least more seriously than cultural wars.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

You can solve a problem if your mind isn't focused on it. Outsight out of mind, and media, in general, is a very strong distractor.

Will Rogers

One thing that always bothers me is when I see masks and gloves on the ground in parking lots of stores in my area. I'm sure other areas are likewise polluted with these items. Nitrile and vinyl gloves will not break down quickly and the surgical and N95 masks are very slow to decompose as well.
    If we need to wear these items, the least we can do is dispose of them properly.

You just aren't my go-to guy for environmental issues, I got way far better sources for that, like the people living thru this, climatologists who explain what is happening, the massive die-off of sea animals on the west and east coast.
    Californians pollute their ocean, use all their water farming almonds and avocados, pollute the air and turn Cali into a living cross pool…

Also Californians: everyone needs to change the way they live because we are killing the planet!

Maybe you are but Alabama looks just fine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Californians pollute their ocean, use all their water farming almonds and avocados, pollute the air and turn Cali into a living cross pool…

Also Californians: everyone needs to change the way they live because we are killing the planet!

As long as Alabama doing fine, what the worry. Go Alabama.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post

https://filterbuy.com/resources/stat...bon-emissions/

Actually California has the 3rd least amount of CO2 emissions per person of any state in the US. They actually produce less CO2 per person than Alabama…

Look like I got suckered again by a republican poster who didn't know what he was talking about. When will I learn, when will I learn?

bah, bah Alabama. Alabama is gonna do what Alabama is gonna do in that case.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-31-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Will Rogers

Look like I got suckered again by a republican poster who didn't know what he was talking about. When will I learn, when will I learn?

bah, bah Alabama. Alabama is gonna do what Alabama is gonna do in that case.
    While several of those states are the biggest emitters because of the oil industry, it is telling that literally the 10 worst emitters are conservative states (Wyoming, North Dakota, West Virginia, Louisiana, Alaska, Montana, Indiana, Kentucky, Texas, Nebraska) while the best are liberal (New York, Maryland, California, Vermont, Oregon, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Washington).

When it comes to CO2 emissions, Liberal states very much walk to walk on lower emissions.

I bet the majority of people in those higher CO2 emitters states don't take climate change as seriously as those folks in the lower emitter states.

Will Rogers

As long as Alabama doing fine, what the worry. Go Alabama.
    That’s what I’m saying!!! Stop making federal laws that affect Alabamians when it the lifestyle of Californians that that Californians are complaining about.

"But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://filterbuy.com/resources/stat...bon-emissions/

Actually California has the 3rd least amount of CO2 emissions per person of any state in the US. They actually produce less CO2 per person than Alabama…
    Oh that’s a great way to compare state against state. Not by total but by person.

Let me ask you this, according to man made climate change theory… which state has had a more drastic effect on climate change?

Page 97 of 126 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast