Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 126 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1885
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What do you expect his Dr to say about a president? Trump's Dr said he was fit as a fiddle. Did you believe that?
    For a Dr to say that his patient, the president of the US, has neurolgical issues could cause a panic. I am not doubting the Dr, by the way, just like I did not doubt Trump's physician.
    As to conspiracy theories, I have none. Real motivation? I guess I am not allowed to post an observation based opinion.
    Again, ask your Dr how important nurses are to them and get back to me with the answer -- a strictly rhetorical question, of course as you will never admit what they say.
    I expect this to be the last post in this exchange.
    And there's the conspiracy theory. I knew it would be impossible for you to resist.

You understand that he wasn't the President for the four years previous, or any of the eight years prior to that while this same doctor was his physician, yes? I guess maybe this well-respect doctor kept up this lie just in case Biden decided to run and was able to win? Yeah, that must be it. It can't be that you pulled something out of your *** that contradicts the findings of the physician that actually treats him!

I give exactly zero ****s what you expect.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Observation from distance is not diagnosing. Again, your ignorance shines forth.
    Show me where I diagnosed anyone with anything.
    How can you keep going around in fielders with these guys? The intellectual dishonesty they exhibits in an effort to be right is exhausting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Sound like you are describing the congressional republican members on their views of the Jan 6th. raids.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Any chance we can limit this character assassination contest to just one thread? I recommend the Covid Politics thread — seems most relevant there.

EDIT: As for the environment, we are feeling the effects of the fires out west all the way here in New England. Yesterday, we went to orange on our air quality alert (recommended for infants and elederly, among others, to remain indoors). Second such alert in the past week as the smoke form the west coast has made its way across country.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-28-2021 at 10:28 AM.

I agree. This thread got derailed somehow. We need to get it back to its topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Any chance we can limit this character assassination contest to just one thread? I recommend the Covid Politics thread — seems most relevant there.

EDIT: As for the environment, we are feeling the effects of the fires out west all the way here in New England. Yesterday, we went to orange on our air quality alert (recommended for infants and elederly, among others, to remain indoors). Second such alert in the past week as the smoke form the west coast has made its way across country.
    The sunsets have been spectacular, however.
    Note, I am not making light of the fires in the West. I have done a great deal of travelling in California, Oregon and Washington and the forests are beautiful. I am sorry to see that so many of them have been torched.

Wonder why the politicians on the Hill haven't mentioned anything about these fires and water shortages? Still sitting on climate change policies within the infrastructure bill it seems. Another year without addressing these issues? Election years tend to be very bad for doing anything important.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I guess it just isn't important enough for either party to bring it up, unfortunately. Perhaps we should contact our legislators to see if we can get something done?

The sunsets have been spectacular, however.
    Note, I am not making light of the fires in the West. I have done a great deal of travelling in California, Oregon and Washington and the forests are beautiful. I am sorry to see that so many of them have been torched.
    Nature uses fire prior to man. It's good for the greenery in many ways.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Wonder why the politicians on the Hill haven't mentioned anything about these fires and water shortages? Still sitting on climate change policies within the infrastructure bill it seems. Another year without addressing these issues? Election years tend to be very bad for doing anything important.
    I guess it just isn't important enough for either party to bring it up, unfortunately. Perhaps we should contact our legislators to see if we can get something done?
    Or the water shortage as shown in Lake Oroville isn't something man can control as the link I posted demonstrated.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    How can you keep going around in fielders with these guys? The intellectual dishonesty they exhibits in an effort to be right is exhausting.
    You straight up agreed he probably shouldn’t have done what he did but we’re apparently intellectually dishonest for sharing the same opinion of his behavior as you.

I have democrat representatives who are backing climate change policies, so no need on my part. Maybe you should email your republican representatives if that is the case since it is them that is blocking those policies.

Will Rogers

My representative also supports the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Or the water shortage as shown in Lake Oroville isn't something man can control as the link I posted demonstrated.
    I will bypass your link since that wasn't the main thrust of my post. Water relief, as in shipping in water like they do in Flint Mich., federal assistant in digging deeper wells, addresses the growing animosity between farmers, native Americans, natural reserves for a dwindling water resource. Take an active hand in the situation. Show some leadership in people time of need. This is turning into a ecological crises.

If one republican governor can send her state national guards to patrol the borders in another state, then why not send some to help fight the fires?
    Last edited by WES445; 07-28-2021 at 11:42 AM.

Will Rogers

My representative also supports the environment.
    What? In culling the deer population during hunting season? Your post is very vague.

Will Rogers

Page 93 of 126 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast