Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1885
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    It is possible to see the two sides.

Even if some can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everyone understands there are more than one side when two people present different ideas.

The issue is that one side has validity and the other is running around making things up thread to thread and deflecting then running away. Rinse repeat multiple times over now. That a couple want to keep jumping in without arguing any specifics just to "both sides" is telling though imo.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The nurse to whom no rules apply and his great powers of remote diagnostics.
    OK. I did not bother with all that. Been down that rabbit hole more than once in the past year.

EDIT: best left to die a slow death.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-27-2021 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    OK. I did not bother with all that. Been down that rabbit hole more than once in the past year.
    Somehow that does not surprise me.

The two sides... Of diagnosing people from afar?
    The two sides where you can see this as a diagnosis and the side where someone is giving their professional opinion based on experience.

"But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

The two sides where you can see this as a diagnosis and the side where someone is giving their professional opinion based on experience.

I'd be fascinated to know how many other public figures he's examined from afar without their consent.

At Least We’re Winning the War on the Envirnoment

Those don't have to be separate things, he did both. He's claiming not to have done one of them though.

Once we get him to admit that's what he did, the next step is getting him to acknowledge that's not very professional behavior. There have been multiple examples of this being stated as well from sources. Some even tried playing gotcha because some did it to Trump. That discussion takes an admission of the reality that he made the diagnosis of dementing illness based off of symptoms only via examining from afar. He has been denying the obvious to avoid accountability for something he knows is generally considered wrong to do within the profession (despite him constantly trying to use said profession as some sort of authority anyways).
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-27-2021 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Everyone understands there are more than one side when two people present different ideas.

The issue is that one side has validity and the other is running around making things up thread to thread and deflecting then running away. Rinse repeat multiple times over now. That a couple want to keep jumping in without arguing any specifics just to "both sides" is telling though imo.
    I think you’re failing to understand the two arguments.

I’m not trying to say one is right or wrong, although I certainly have an opinion on that. There seems to be a breakdown in communication. Whether that is ignorance or someone being intellectually dishonest, is not my position.

I’m merely pointing out that I can read both sides that are being represented and see validity in both.

You dont… hence you fail to understand.

"But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

I think you’re failing to understand the two arguments.

I’m not trying to say one is right or wrong, although I certainly have an opinion on that. There seems to be a breakdown in communication. Whether that is ignorance or someone being intellectually dishonest, is not my position.

I’m merely pointing out that I can read both sides that are being represented and see validity in both.

You dont… hence you fail to understand.

There is a breakdown and it is because of the intellectual dishonesty or ignorance. That's the aspect that is only coming from one side on this though, not both. That's the context being pointed out.

I understand that you can view it multiple ways lol and just admitted it is both of them in reality. I think at this point you have chosen to join in on the dishonesty/ignorance aspect if you want to play similar games.

Someone telling others due to their medical expertise that someone is clearly displaying symptoms of a dementing illness is a diagnosis (from afar no less, no actual evaluation). That's based on definitions of words and the reality of what happened being outlined. The ones avoiding this context are doing exactly what you described though and that part is not a two way street in this discussion. You seem to want to join in for some reason and continue that.

I'd be fascinated to know how many other public figures he's examined from afar without their consent.
    That’s not the issue. There is a difference between what you’re claiming he is doing and what he thinks he is doing.

Both of you are right… in a way. One should not diagnose without an examination. It’s unethical and dangerous. But what he is doing is not diagnosis. It’s observation. And he has some expertise (although I do not what nursing field he is in) to be able to recognize signs and symptoms.

For instance, if you were at a party and he noticed you coughing and sweating, and you were a complete idiot, would he be in his right as a medical professional to suggest that you seek medical attention because you may be ill? Of course! But he wouldn’t be able, without an examination and tests, to say you have Covid.

Those don't have to be separate things, he did both. He's claiming not to have done one of them though.

Once we get him to admit that's what he did, the next step is getting him to acknowledge that's not very professional behavior. There have been multiple examples of this being stated as well from sources. Some even tried playing gotcha because some did it to Trump. That discussion takes an admission of the reality that he made the diagnosis of dementing illness based off of symptoms only via examining from afar. He has been denying the obvious to avoid accountability for something he knows is generally considered wrong to do within the profession (despite him constantly trying to use said profession as some sort of authority anyways).
    No they don’t have to separate but you can have one without the other.

I think you maybe misunderstand what a diagnosis is.

Honestly, I think that’s where everyone is failing to understand.

At Least We’re Winning the War on the Envirnoment

There is a breakdown and it is because of the intellectual dishonesty or ignorance. That's the aspect that is only coming from one side on this though, not both. That's the context being pointed out.

I understand that you can view it multiple ways lol and just admitted it is both of them in reality. I think at this point you have chosen to join in on the dishonesty/ignorance aspect if you want to play similar games.

Someone telling others due to their medical expertise that someone is clearly displaying symptoms of a dementing illness is a diagnosis (from afar no less, no actual evaluation). That's based on definitions of words and the reality of what happened being outlined. The ones avoiding this context are doing exactly what you described though and that part is not a two way street in this discussion. You seem to want to join in for some reason and continue that.
    I don’t know what else to say to you other than you are wrong.

Do you have a medical background? How many “diagnoses” have you been involved in?

No they don’t have to separate but you can have one without the other.

I think you maybe misunderstand what a diagnosis is.

Honestly, I think that’s where everyone is failing to understand.

Lolol

Diagnosis: the identification of the nature of an illness or other problem by examination of the symptoms

Catman stated specifically the nature of the illness, dementing illness. He said this came from observing symptoms and used his supposed expertise as well (despite no real evaluation, just one from afar). That's literally the definition, I believe you misunderstand what a diagnosis is at this point and are just deflecting.

I don’t know what else to say to you other than you are wrong.

Do you have a medical background? How many “diagnoses” have you been involved in?

Can you explain what a diagnosis is if it is not what I just outlined via the actual definition of the word?

Lolol

Diagnosis: the identification of the nature of an illness or other problem by examination of the symptoms

Catman stated specifically the nature of the illness, dementing illness. He said this came from observing symptoms and used his supposed expertise as well (despite no real evaluation, just one from afar). That's literally the definition, I believe you misunderstand what a diagnosis is at this point and are just deflecting.
    Did I miss where he said that he diagnosed Biden? Or are you inferring that that medical opinion is sufficient for a diagnosis? Cause he’s not making that claim.

Can you explain what a diagnosis is if it is not what I just outlined via the actual definition of the word?
    It is exactly as you defined… which is why he didn’t diagnose Biden. He made a observation based on his medical training and experience.

That’s not a diagnosis.

You literally are arguing for his position when you give the dictionary definition of “diagnosis”.

Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast