Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 175 of 199 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2972
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Yup, that is why we stormed the Capitol Building after Trump won.
    You all did storm the building during SCJ confirmation hearing of Kavanaugh
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You lefties dislike at best, loathe at worst anyone not just like you.
    eh, more so, at this point, anyone denying climate change is literally not worth talking to on this subject (or most). Even staunch conservatives admit for the most part that climate change is real. The only actual discussion on this topic at this point, is what measures we take.

The time period for, "is climate change real" is long over. Anyone still stuck in that viewpoint is not worth giving time to. Kind of like "the world is flat" types. Do you have a discussion with them, or just move on and shake your head?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

You lefties dislike at best, loathe at worst anyone not just like you.
    Many simply aren't a fan of the blatantly ignorant that live in their own fantasy world where their opinions are interchangeable with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    eh, more so, at this point, anyone denying climate change is literally not worth talking to on this subject (or most). Even staunch conservatives admit for the most part that climate change is real. The only actual discussion on this topic at this point, is what measures we take.

The time period for, "is climate change real" is long over. Anyone still stuck in that viewpoint is not worth giving time to. Kind of like "the world is flat" types. Do you have a discussion with them, or just move on and shake your head?
    You have yet to explain why the climate is changing elsewhere in the solar system. Congrats on continually avoiding that.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Just when you think this clown has shown us the true depths of his absolute and utter stupidity.

You have yet to explain why the climate is changing elsewhere in the solar system. Congrats on continually avoiding that.
    no, I don't. I don't need to explain anything to someone who can't understand simplicity. Like I said, you aint worth the time on this subject, clearly.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

no, I don't. I don't need to explain anything to someone who can't understand simplicity. Like I said, you aint worth the time on this subject, clearly.
    You either don't know or won't because it proves you to be an alarmist. Congrats.

Like I said, you aint worth the time on this subject, clearly.
    Or any other for that matter.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

It’s wild that we’ve been lacking this towering intellect and leadership in the US Senate.

Here's your history lesson.
    It's getting colder.
    It's getting hotter.
    Wait...it's climate change.

No one debates if the climate is changing. It happens ALL THE TIME. It's a term that has been hijacked by the ALARMISTS like you.

The question is what is the cause if any. Since the other planets are also experiencing climate change, perhaps, just perhaps, it's something outside of man's control. Huh. Fits the facts yet ignored by the ALARMISTS. Why?

It's getting colder.
    It's getting hotter.

No one debates if the climate is changing. It happens ALL THE TIME. It's a term that has been hijacked by the ALARMISTS like you.

The question is what is the cause if any. Since the other planets are also experiencing climate change, perhaps, just perhaps, it's something outside of man's control. Huh. Fits the facts yet ignored by the ALARMISTS. Why?
    It ain’t getting colder bro.

It's getting colder.
    It's getting hotter.

please see above

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It ain’t getting colder bro.
    please see above
    Get someone to explain the phrase "history lesson" to you.

Get someone to explain the phrase "history lesson" to you.
    Humanity is putting out more and more greenhouse gases. The direction is going one way sir and it's due to human activity.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Humanity is putting out more and more greenhouse gases. The direction is going one way sir and it's due to human activity.
    You still are missing the history of you Alarmists.