Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 174 of 197 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2955
  1. #2596
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,996
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Or people that think OJ was innocent


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nobody thinks OJ was innocent. We've been warned about California's demise for over 30 years by people that are programmed to think it's actually going to happen. Some of those folks actually post in here.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  2. #2597
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,996
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    aNSEerrr MYYY WuesTion!!!

  3. #2598
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,861
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nobody thinks OJ was innocent. We've been warned about California's demise for over 30 years by people that are programmed to think it's actually going to happen. Some of those folks actually post in here.
    I don’t know about that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #2599
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,996
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t know about that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure about that. Whether certain people admit it or not is in question, but everyone knows he was guilty.

  5. #2600
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,737
    I brought up a theory about how OJ's son from his first marriage may have actually been the killer. This is from what, Ewing, like 7 years ago? It's actually a cool little theory and an interesting conversation. Ewing has started to bring this up over the past week or so because he can't argue for ****.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  6. #2601
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,996
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I brought up a theory about how OJ's son from his first marriage may have actually been the killer. This is from what, Ewing, like 7 years ago? It's actually a cool little theory and an interesting conversation. Ewing has started to bring this up over the past week or so because he can't argue for ****.
    What?! You mean a lame attempt at humor written in an incoherent sentence isn't arguing?

  7. #2602
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,861
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I brought up a theory about how OJ's son from his first marriage may have actually been the killer. This is from what, Ewing, like 7 years ago? It's actually a cool little theory and an interesting conversation. Ewing has started to bring this up over the past week or so because he can't argue for ****.
    Glass houses


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #2603
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Glass houses


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Speaking of **** that was said in the past, you liked covid restrictions because you had a shorter commute to work, manchild.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  9. #2604
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,861

    At Least We’re Winning the War on the Envirnoment

    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Speaking of **** that was said in the past, you liked covid restrictions because you had a shorter commute to work, manchild.
    No commute. I also didn’t like the gym closing. What is your point?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #2605
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,306
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Thank you.

    Here's your answer: I was totally into it back when I was a teenager/early 20s. Stuff like, An Inconvenient Truth, which got Al a Nobel Prize and a plane full of cash, didn't age so well so.... yea, I'm pretty skeptical. 99% of the politicians that peddle it are full of ****. Just look at the green new deal which is more about socialism than it is climate change.
    Lot of words to admit you’ve got dumber over time.

  11. #2606
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,306
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nobody thinks OJ was innocent. We've been warned about California's demise for over 30 years by people that are programmed to think it's actually going to happen. Some of those folks actually post in here.
    The only people who have talked about California’s imminent demise are you conservatives talking about their policies.
    Last edited by valade16; 07-02-2022 at 02:02 AM.

  12. #2607
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I can see why you aren't well liked in this forum.

    We have evidence allllllllllllllll over climate change is occurring. And we are the cause of it.

    Don't worry about it, you will be dead and eaten by bugs before our kids have to deal with it.
    LOL...so no answer . Typical alarmist.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  13. #2608
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,803
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    LOL...so no answer.
    This seems like a pretty definitive answer:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I can see why you aren't well liked in this forum.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

  14. #2609
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I can see why you aren't well liked in this forum.

    We have evidence allllllllllllllll over climate change is occurring. And we are the cause of it.

    Don't worry about it, you will be dead and eaten by bugs before our kids have to deal with it.
    You lefties dislike at best, loathe at worst anyone not just like you.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #2610
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,367
    Yup, that is why we stormed the Capitol Building after Trump won.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •