Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DOJ IG Report

DOJ IG Report

https://twitter.com/jenniferjjacobs/...534901760?s=21

“No, no he’s not. We’ll stop it.”

Yeah that’s right for an investigator to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing he single-handedly stopped it.

Also learn to embed tweets.
    Filip Zadina

Vanek-AA-Zadina
    Who needs defense?

This one text will spawn the biggest conspiracy theory ever.

I for one am stunned that the Republican FBI Director who unleashed an unnecessary whirlwind of media speculation on the eve of the election wasn't motivated by an undying love of Hillary Clinton.
    this my sig

Curious to see how quick Horowitz goes from being a well respected straight shooter to a partisan hack. It didn’t take Hannity and his ilk long to go from a Comey and Mueller being great and respectable to being garbage. And we all know when you have to decide between who was wrong or lying between a career law enforcement agent and politicians, it’s career law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Good thing he single-handedly stopped it.

Also learn to embed tweets.
    Yep. Almost as bad as Hillary marshaling millions and millions of illegal votes but not thinking to put even 12,000 of them in Michigan. Straight up rock eating levels of stupid.

So I assume Sessions is going to use this report as cause to fire anyone investigating Trump, right? Maybe Trump will love him again and he'll have job stability.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I for one am stunned that the Republican FBI Director who unleashed an unnecessary whirlwind of media speculation on the eve of the election wasn't motivated by an undying love of Hillary Clinton.
    It’s unbelievable. Can you imagine if a Democratic FBI director pulled a stunt like that right before Election Day against a Republican candidate? The right would have burned the country down. So sick of the damn double standard in this country.

Deep state confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    It’s unbelievable. Can you imagine if a Democratic FBI director pulled a stunt like that right before Election Day against a Republican candidate? The right would have burned the country down. So sick of the damn double standard in this country.
    Ummm can you imagine if Obama bashed the FBI and CIA on a daily basis, while profiting off of state meetings held at properties he owned?

For ****'s sake, he couldn't even be accepted as an AMERICAN CITIZEN by the other side.

From the report on Peter (the one Walter said was pretty much proved innocent of any wrongdoing

https://twitter.com/byronyork/status...509765120?s=21

Please explain how that’s proving innocence.

“It is not only indicative of a biased state of mine but even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. This is anti-ethical to the core values of the FBI and DOJ. Moreover these text messages led us to conclude that we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision was free from bias.”

This is what the gop was talking about the entire time with these text messages. The same person running the Clinton investigation was saying “we’ll stop him” from becoming president at the same time they are exonerating Hillary

And it turned out there was no political bias in her investigation, AND Trump was not stopped.

So this story has amounted to nothing.
    Filip Zadina

Vanek-AA-Zadina
    Who needs defense?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast