Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

If The Mets Were To trade DeGrom

Give a realistic trade for deGrom taking into account what teams could actually need him.

There are those of you who know the farm teams of most teams and who their top prospects are, I do not.

I believe that the Mets would have to get at least 2 players who are major league ready plus prospects.

Iíd call the Astros and ask for Tucker lol.

I'd want someone's ****ing soul.

I'd want their top prospect. I'd want their third-best prospect. I'd want their favorite player. I'd want their mother's favorite player.

It would have to hurt them more than it hurt us. And it would hurt a LOT, so...

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Give a realistic trade for deGrom taking into account what teams could actually need him.

There are those of you who know the farm teams of most teams and who their top prospects are, I do not.

I believe that the Mets would have to get at least 2 players who are major league ready plus prospects.
    In all honesty Bdave, do you really think SA has the ability to get the right guys if he was prompted to trade his most valuable player?

I do not. Just look at how he's developed the farm and over valued most of that crop over the last 8 yrs.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but we seem to have positioned this team back perhaps 4-5 years.

Simply embarassing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I'm With You Mr. Met - Terrible Ownership

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    In all honesty Bdave, do you really think SA has the ability to get the right guys if he was prompted to trade his most valuable player?

I do not. Just look at how he's developed the farm and over valued most of that crop over the last 8 yrs.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but we seem to have positioned this team back perhaps 4-5 years.

Simply embarassing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I mean, he turned RA Dickey into Noah Syndergaard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Iíd call the Astros and ask for Tucker lol.
    THe Astros need bullpen help , especially a closer, not SP. I would look for them to make a trade for Hand and/or Herrera from KC.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    I mean, he turned RA Dickey into Noah Syndergaard.
    How long does he get to hang his entire Mets GM career on that one move?

Not much else to be impressed by.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Atlanta would start with Albies or Acuna.
    Yankees would start with Sanchez, Torres or Andujar.
    Indians: McKenzie & Mejia plus
    National Soto and Robles plus

I think you get the point.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I wish the Blue Jays were contending and needed SP help so we could ask for Vlad Jr

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I wish the Blue Jays were contending and needed SP help so we could ask for Vlad Jr
    Blue jays will start to deal some of their players and build up real quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THe Astros need bullpen help , especially a closer, not SP. I would look for them to make a trade for Hand and/or Herrera from KC.
    Keuchel and Morton are done after this year, they might want to replenish. Not to mentio I think Cole and Verlander are gone the year after.

deGrom + Familia it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52:32394946
    Keuchel and Morton are done after this year, they might want to replenish. Not to mentio I think Cole and Verlander are gone the year after.

deGrom + Familia it is.
    deGrom deserves better. I would definitely trade him and Familia to HOU for a deal that starts with Kyle Tucker. There would have to be other significant prospects as well though. Too many top prospects don't pan out...
    See who you can get Forrest Whitley too. DeGrom is a legit ace. He should fetch a haul.

He should get what the White Sox got for Sale.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Bad idea. Really bad. If they had spent their money more wisely in the off season they wouldn't be in this predicament. Dump Bruce for a reliever and send Vargas to the bullpen.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Bad idea. Really bad. If they had spent their money more wisely in the off season they wouldn't be in this predicament. Dump Bruce for a reliever and send Vargas to the bullpen.
    Right now you canít get **** for Bruce and I understand that their are some people that think you can deal him for another bad deal, but I donít see it.

And Sandy has been awful at allocating the money he has been given wisely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast