Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KD to Lakers with LeBron

Flashbolt says KD going to LA to join LeBron is the only way to "save" his reputation.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...8#post32392198

So, they hate KD for joining a team built in the draft, but they want him to join a team built on LA money to beat the Warriors?

FML, the illogical hate is so real.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Flashbolt says KD going to LA to join LeBron is the only way to "save" his reputation.

So, they hate KD for joining a team built in the draft, but they want him to join a team built on LA money to beat the Warriors?

LMAO and KD joining the 3rd best player in the league is a problem- but teaming up with the clear cut best player in the league is the remedy?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LMAO and KD joining the 3rd best player in the league is a problem- but teaming up with the clear cut best player in the league is the remedy?
    WTF is wrong with Bob Fitzgerald, why would he make statements like this at the frickin parade.

"I’m gonna stand in front of KD ... Before his Warriors exit, I want to enjoy as much time with him as possible."

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2018/6/...ract-bob-myers

Quote Originally Posted by PayDaPiper View Post
    WTF is wrong with Bob Fitzgerald, why would he make statements like this at the frickin parade.

"I’m gonna stand in front of KD ... Before his Warriors exit, I want to enjoy as much time with him as possible."

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2018/6/...ract-bob-myers
    He's not the smartest.

Game 4, Warriors win 108-85, beats Cavs by 23 points. 23 is LeBron's number. The fix is in.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

I don't get the need to hate athletes by some people and the amount of work people put into it.

Read a piece today that there was a plot to exclude Curry from the Finals MVP and one of the voters said their vote for KD was a good vote because LeBron agreed ... why would LeBron's opinion matter? He can't stand Curry so of course he wouldn't pick him.

The piece went on to talk about the way the national press is looking to find and expose cracks and issues with the Warriors and if they can't find them they want to create them.

I was a 49ers fan when they were great, I was a Giants fan when they won 3 titles in 5 years ... This Warriors hate is strange.

I don't get the need to hate athletes by some people and the amount of work people put into it.

Read a piece today that there was a plot to exclude Curry from the Finals MVP and one of the voters said their vote for KD was a good vote because LeBron agreed ... why would LeBron's opinion matter? He can't stand Curry so of course he wouldn't pick him.

The piece went on to talk about the way the national press is looking to find and expose cracks and issues with the Warriors and if they can't find them they want to create them.

I was a 49ers fan when they were great, I was a Giants fan when they won 3 titles in 5 years ... This Warriors hate is strange.
    I get it, the Warriors are a cocky group... When a team is that stacked, obviously everyone but their fans are going to root for them to lose. This team will be respected in the future when we look back at what they accomplished. In the present, they are just "lucky" according to most

I get it, the Warriors are a cocky group... When a team is that stacked, obviously everyone but their fans are going to root for them to lose. This team will be respected in the future when we look back at what they accomplished. In the present, they are just "lucky" according to most
    Those 49ers teams were cocky. I remember an interview on TV where Montana said they could tell the other team thought they had already lost before the game started.

I think some of it is Curry being a relatively little guy who doesn't have obvious special physical traits. And I wonder if maybe some of it comes from him being lighter skinned ... I think it was Klay who said he thought that was part of it.

Those 49ers teams were cocky. I remember an interview on TV where Montana said they could tell the other team thought they had already lost before the game started.

I think some of it is Curry being a relatively little guy who doesn't have obvious special physical traits. And I wonder if maybe some of it comes from him being lighter skinned ... I think it was Klay who said he thought that was part of it.
    Well they seemingly have everything. They live in a great area, are media darlings (were), they’re beating everyone’s brains, they’re cocky AF, AND they got KD. People are extremely jealous and the hate is reasonable.

I remember when everyone in the bay, Sacramento, Portland, Miami, NY and Boston were ‘Lakers haters’ there are still people that hate Kobe with a passion. It’s a natural order.... I’m not alarmed

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Well they seemingly have everything. They live in a great area, are media darlings (were), they’re beating everyone’s brains, they’re cocky AF, AND they got KD. People are extremely jealous and the hate is reasonable.

I remember when everyone in the bay, Sacramento, Portland, Miami, NY and Boston were ‘Lakers haters’ there are still people that hate Kobe with a passion. It’s a natural order.... I’m not alarmed
    I was in the bay and I never hated the Lakers. I'd rather they lose and the Warriors win, but it was never hate. I like the way Magic, Kareem, Worthy, and others played the game.

The 49ers signed a bunch of stars in 1994 by taking advantage of a loophole in the cap that was immediately removed and has never recurred ... they were not hated on by the public and the press.

It's just a little strange to me that people can get to the point where they genuinely seem to hate athletes because they are good at their job.

I was in the bay and I never hated the Lakers. I'd rather they lose and the Warriors win, but it was never hate. I like the way Magic, Kareem, Worthy, and others played the game.

The 49ers signed a bunch of stars in 1994 by taking advantage of a loophole in the cap that was immediately removed and has never recurred ... they were not hated on by the public and the press.

It's just a little strange to me that people can get to the point where they genuinely seem to hate athletes because they are good at their job.
    Yes well I was. Many days were spent watching Bobby Sura and Adonai Foyle get man handled by the Lakers without synpathy. And to top it off, there were like a million or more Laker fans in the bay to compound the issue. (Btw what happened to all those band wagoners?) though i never see Gold and purple in the bay anymore. I also like led showtime.

But after living in LA/OC for over a decade and watching them up close, my hate turned into a firm dislike with respect. I hated seeing Kobe go out like that but there was some irony that it was against the dubs as they began to ascend to the upper reaches of sports history. It’s a natural order of hate based on jealousy.

Psd just has a bunch of biotches who can’t stop complaining about it

Off topic, but as a Warriors fan, all this is still crazy to me. I remember partying like we won the championship the "We Believe" year the night we beat Portland to clinch the 8th seed. The playoffs were unheard of.

This team sucked for so long and just couldn't get better with a cheap owner combined with the fact that there was no chance any player of significance joining them via free agency.

The Warriors got "lucky" to have Lacob buy this team. doesn't give a F.... and just wants to hang banners. KD WANTED to come here lol Just wanna enjoy this as long as it lasts. The fact that everyone hates on the dubs, and talks about how they are unfair is just a cherry on the top because we are that good.

Everything is cyclicle and Dubs fans paid their dues, keep on the hate because we are gonna keep on trying to break the NBA! lol

Off topic, but as a Warriors fan, all this is still crazy to me. I remember partying like we won the championship the "We Believe" year the night we beat Portland to clinch the 8th seed. The playoffs were unheard of.

This team sucked for so long and just couldn't get better with a cheap owner combined with the fact that there was no chance any player of significance joining them via free agency.

The Warriors got "lucky" to have Lacob buy this team. doesn't give a F.... and just wants to hang banners. KD WANTED to come here lol Just wanna enjoy this as long as it lasts. The fact that everyone hates on the dubs, and talks about how they are unfair is just a cherry on the top because we are that good.

Everything is cyclicle and Dubs fans paid their dues, keep on the hate because we are gonna keep on trying to break the NBA! lol
    I've experienced this before and the fall back too having been a fan of the 49ers before they got great and after they fell back. Enjoy this as much as possible because it will probably never be quite this good again.

I heard Kerr on the radio talking about how the coaches were talking about how to motivate the team next year shortly after game 4. I love that he's thinking they will focus on youth and getting the vets, including the stars, working with them and forcing playing time to the kids ... whoever they are.

He's proving the point that no one should take his idiotic posts seriously. The gift that keeps on giving! lol

I don't see how the W's are cocky, I guess it depends on what your definition of cockiness is or is not. LeBroom dunked on a 6' dude then stood over him acting all tough with his stare down; now that's cockiness a self-loathing act.
    Steph's shimmy is not an act of disrespect toward another player, it's a celebration of his personal accomplishment. Which are done at his own end of the court, again, not directing at a specific player (not like the CP3 shimmy). lol Anyway, I think Steph is doing it more for the fans reaction, never an in your face...I'm better than you move. So yeah, no cockiness, the W's let the final scores tell you who's better team.
    But of course, haters gonna hate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast