Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well worth my time

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Well worth my time
    I grabbed some favorite lines and you can tell who they are a fan of from the quote. That guy NAILED it.

"Not everyone can handle being a Laker."
    "We're still getting LeBron, Boogie, and we're getting Kawhi!"
    "Why did we sign Trevor Ariza?"
    "All we got to do is not miss 27 3s in a row!"
    "We suck again."
    "Does anyone know if Hezonja is good?"
    "All we gotta do is beat the Raptors."
    "All we gotta do is beat the Celtics."
    "At least we got cap space."
    "Can we sign a guard!"
    "They hate us cause they aint us."
    "Real Gs move in silence, like lasagna."

And my favorite:

"What did LeBron say? Not 1, not 2, not 3, he was prophesizing, about us though!"

Can't wait for the season to start ... can't wait.

The only one Im questioning is we suck again. Is that New Orleans or Cleveland? Gotta be the Cavs haha

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This is well worth your time to watch

https://twitter.com/ScooterMagruder/...10034279460867
    we out here playin chess

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    we out here playin chess
    That entire part of the video was spot on lol

The music was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    That entire part of the video was spot on lol

The music was hilarious
    ... and the laughter ...

... and the laughter ...
    yep, its that evil troll under the bridge smug laugh. He absolutely nails the perception of warriors fans around the league. And that smug look on his face at the end when hes saying "cant wait for the season to start, cant wait" what a friggin douche- I love it though

yep, its that evil troll under the bridge smug laugh. He absolutely nails the perception of warriors fans around the league. And that smug look on his face at the end when hes saying "cant wait for the season to start, cant wait" what a friggin douche- I love it though
    I can't wait. The draft to the first game of the season is, in some ways, my favorite part.

I'm a Laker fan, and I think you guys are very classy. From your organization to your players to your fans.

You're not like the annoying assclown Heat fans from 2010-2014. **** those guys.

I can't wait. The draft to the first game of the season is, in some ways, my favorite part.
    Yeah that may be my fav time too. Sometimes I wish I wasnt such a hardcore fan and I wasnt so emotionally invested or the playoffs and conference finals would be my fav part. I LOVE the feeling after the warriors win a super meaningful game, but the stress and lack of sleep throughout those few weeks is really tiring.

During the summer, its all positive thoughts. Although Im a little bit concerned about when Cousins will be available to play. We most likley only have him for a year so we cant just sit him all year and listen to fitz say were in this for the long run. I also dont like the people who say "even if he doesnt play, its one year and only 5.4 million. (its actually over 22 million when you consider luxury tax consequences) SO lets hope cousins wants to get out there and earn his next paycheck, and lets hope warriors are worth risking his health and dont waste his contract with us like we did with Erik Dampier

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I'm a Laker fan, and I think you guys are very classy. From your organization to your players to your fans.

You're not like the annoying assclown Heat fans from 2010-2014. **** those guys.
    I dont think those were heat fans, those were lebron fans. those fans are now laker fans btw. They have no loyalty, they are switching out their cavs gear for laker gear after they were crying a month ago after each loss in the finals. I honestly dont see how a loss could bother them so much when they are capable of switching teams overnight. I also dont understand why all those fans are calling KD a snake for going to a better team (when its a huge decision involving his career and livelihood) but they are snakes themselves by just switching teams. Nobody seems cornered at all about the cavs and how this move will impact their chances to get back to the finals.... and those fans who were praying the cavs could win the finals- those fans should be concerned that Colin Sexton may not be enough.
    Last edited by likemystylez; 07-06-2018 at 09:25 AM.

I dont think those were heat fans, those were lebron fans. those fans are now laker fans btw. They have no loyalty, they are switching out their cavs gear for laker gear after they were crying a month ago after each loss in the finals. I honestly dont see how a loss could bother them so much when they are capable of switching teams overnight. I also dont understand why all those fans are calling KD a snake for going to a better team (when its a huge decision involving his career and livelihood) but they are snakes themselves by just switching teams. Nobody seems cornered at all about the cavs and how this move will impact their chances to get back to the finals.... and those fans who were praying the cavs could win the finals- those fans should be concerned that Colin Sexton may not be enough.
    LOL- Im a diehard warriors fan and Im actually more concerned for the immediate future of the cavs than the majority of cavs fans a month ago

Yeah that may be my fav time too. Sometimes I wish I wasnt such a hardcore fan and I wasnt so emotionally invested or the playoffs and conference finals would be my fav part. I LOVE the feeling after the warriors win a super meaningful game, but the stress and lack of sleep throughout those few weeks is really tiring.

During the summer, its all positive thoughts. Although Im a little bit concerned about when Cousins will be available to play. We most likley only have him for a year so we cant just sit him all year and listen to fitz say were in this for the long run. I also dont like the people who say "even if he doesnt play, its one year and only 5.4 million. (its actually over 22 million when you consider luxury tax consequences) SO lets hope cousins wants to get out there and earn his next paycheck, and lets hope warriors are worth risking his health and dont waste his contract with us like we did with Erik Dampier
    It's usually not the player decided when to and when not to play. That said, the team protects the players from themselves and it is important PR that they do it. Cousins will likely want to play before the Warriors are willing to let him.

You should let the injury thing go and just enjoy the team that shows up from night to night. Nothing you can do about it anyhow

LOL- Im a diehard warriors fan and Im actually more concerned for the immediate future of the cavs than the majority of cavs fans a month ago
    I mentioned that LeBron could manipulate the situation to have the Cavs sign and trade him so they would get SOMETHING in return. I was criticized for wanting to help the Cavs LeBron fans choose to not see how manipulative and damaging he is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123