Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    In order for KD to "fix" his reputation, is for him to join a losing team and bring them to prominence. Right now, people are just haters and don't want to give the Warriors' front office any credit. Most of these people have no idea how the NBA salary cap works and just hard it is to build a dynastic team in today's money hungry players league. Its not just the on the court skills that Myers curated, but a culture that players want to be a part of. The players leave their egos in the locker room and come out and play team basketball. That can't be said for many teams. Even on bad teams, there is one player that is alienating his teammates to play "hero ball." KD is going to get hate wherever he goes except at his destination fanbase. Fans need a reason why their teams aren't winning and blaming another player or team is the easiest way to do it.

But, if KD really wants to stop the hate, he'd have to go to a team like the Wizards, which is his hometown team. Sure he's from Maryland, but he grew up a 15 minute drive from Capital One Arena. And that would be one hell of a team with Wall, Beal and Durant. But I think fans would leave him alone since there would be a bigger reason than just winning a title and thats playing for his home team.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    In order for KD to "fix" his reputation, is for him to join a losing team and bring them to prominence. Right now, people are just haters and don't want to give the Warriors' front office any credit. Most of these people have no idea how the NBA salary cap works and just hard it is to build a dynastic team in today's money hungry players league. Its not just the on the court skills that Myers curated, but a culture that players want to be a part of. The players leave their egos in the locker room and come out and play team basketball. That can't be said for many teams. Even on bad teams, there is one player that is alienating his teammates to play "hero ball." KD is going to get hate wherever he goes except at his destination fanbase. Fans need a reason why their teams aren't winning and blaming another player or team is the easiest way to do it.

But, if KD really wants to stop the hate, he'd have to go to a team like the Wizards, which is his hometown team. Sure he's from Maryland, but he grew up a 15 minute drive from Capital One Arena. And that would be one hell of a team with Wall, Beal and Durant. But I think fans would leave him alone since there would be a bigger reason than just winning a title and thats playing for his home team.
    This logic is sound. I think that would be the move. I could also see him wanting to stack as many championships as possible. With all of the other big 3 saying they are going to resign whenever asked, I think they may want to see how far they can take this dynasty. Jordanís bulls territory would be the next target. 3 more rings gets then there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    This logic is sound. I think that would be the move. I could also see him wanting to stack as many championships as possible. With all of the other big 3 saying they are going to resign whenever asked, I think they may want to see how far they can take this dynasty. Jordanís bulls territory would be the next target. 3 more rings gets then there.
    In the long run people forget. KD's best move is probably to play the way he wants to play with the people he wants to play with. Hopefully that results with as much winning as possible.

Scoots, please donít merge threads in this forum. The awesome thing about this forum are the threads. Moderators past understood this and therefore we had great conversations and those convos were referencable.

This is not the NBA forum

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Scoots, please donít merge threads in this forum. The awesome thing about this forum are the threads. Moderators past understood this and therefore we had great conversations and those convos were referencable.

This is not the NBA forum
    This thread wasn't merged that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This thread wasn't merged that I know of.
    Exactly. Because you created it

Not saying I have a problem with it, but this thread has zero relevance since its based on something LOLFlashbolt said. lol

But you do merge threads that others are interested in. Please dont do that and leave Warriors form the way it's always been.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Agreed. But I gotta think KD is sitting in his multi milion dollar SF pad and if I were him, I wouldnt care if Skip Bayless or some random on Twitter said that I was soft for living in the bay, playing with friends and winning championships lol. But somewhere deep down, I think it does matter. To HIM and to most breathing humans. People want to be liked.

If he were to leave then he should go to Washington, anywhere else would be uncivilized.

He sacrificed to be here. And I personally want him here. Not only because of his tremendous value, but because haters and jealous posters should have no input whatsoever on where somewhere works and were they live. This is Merica Jack. People need to recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Agreed. But I gotta think KD is sitting in his multi milion dollar SF pad and if I were him, I wouldnt care if Skip Bayless or some random on Twitter said that I was soft for living in the bay, playing with friends and winning championships lol. But somewhere deep down, I think it does matter. To HIM and to most breathing humans. People want to be liked.

If he were to leave then he should go to Washington, anywhere else would be uncivilized.

He sacrificed to be here. And I personally want him here. Not only because of his tremendous value, but because haters and jealous posters should have no input whatsoever on where somewhere works and were they live. This is Merica Jack. People need to recognize.
    yep.... and now Lebron is texting other starts cuz he doesnt want to go to LA unless he knows multiple stars are going to sign there..... this crap pisses me off. And nobody thinks that weak as ****? but people are still *****ing about KD

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    yep.... and now Lebron is texting other starts cuz he doesnt want to go to LA unless he knows multiple stars are going to sign there..... this crap pisses me off. And nobody thinks that weak as ****? but people are still *****ing about KD
    I think I've come to the conclusion that people are just going to ***** about things. Nothing we can do about it, and people who are not civil are not worth our (or KDs) time or energy.

Lebron is already talking like he's a Laker. I don't think think the Lakers need Lebron. They have enough cap space to put together a pretty good team. One that can compete with the Warriors.

Lmao. Stop it guys

It doesn't matter anymore. LOL

/thread
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = Rebuild Mode! Love my fellow Faithful
    Warriors = 2015 & 2017 NBA CHAMPIONS!
    A's = The young talent is here!
    WINNING!

I love the twitter post that said something like "It was the Lakers world for 24 hours and 34 minutes".

The Cousins thread in the main NBA forum passed the LeBron thread in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I love the twitter post that said something like "It was the Lakers world for 24 hours and 34 minutes".

The Cousins thread in the main NBA forum passed the LeBron thread in a day.
    well people forgot they were in the GOLDEN STATE for a hot minute and Bob myers reminded lebron, the lakers and the rest of the nba that the 2019 championship is spoken for

This is well worth your time to watch

https://twitter.com/ScooterMagruder/...10034279460867

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast