Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Coaches on the Hot Seat to start the 2018-2019 Season

Now that the coaching search has wrapped up, which coache's do you think need to produce/have a good season or their job will be on the line?

Could be quite a few of notable ones including:
    Hoiberg
    Lue
    Thibs
    Brooks
    Billy Donovan?

Outside chance of Terry Stotts (although I think their problem is more roster construction?)

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

A little early don't you think?

I do hope Hoiberg is high on that list, but as long as Gar Foreman is in the Bulls FO, I think he'll have a long leash.

Donovan for sure. Can't have another mediocre start to the season, regardless of if they keep PG or not.

Scott Brooks will also be expected to make a good start through the first 20 games.

david fizdale

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    A little early don't you think?
    No sir. Fizzdale was fired 9 games into last season and I think the PHX coach was similar. I wouldn't be shocked if someone gets fired later this off-season.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    No sir. Fizzdale was fired 9 games into last season and I think the PHX coach was similar. I wouldn't be shocked if someone gets fired later this off-season.
    If someone gets fired this off-season the GM should be fired too. Before the draft, before free agency, before summer league ... this thread is massively premature.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If someone gets fired this off-season the GM should be fired too. Before the draft, before free agency, before summer league ... this thread is massively premature.
    You want me to post the 2019 Finals thread? Seeing you're a warriors fan, I assume it's cool. Warriors vs. East Winner (AKA MKE Bucks).

That's probably more along the lines of premature.