Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Whoever knows me knows that I will stand behind my Bucks forever and ever. Unless we lose Giannis then I return to not watching nba.

I have nothing to be butthurt over. A top player in the league, that we drafted #16 ****ing overall and now are legit contender in the league with a legit shot at the top fas. God has blessed the mke fan base with an amazing player and I'm not taking him for granted

#trustthegiannis #nomorebuckingaround # blessed
    The Bucks are not a contender in the whole league hell they're barely a contender in the east,if they were in the west they'd be a lottery team

I asked if they were soft. Not if they "sucked"
    Draymond is one of the most old school dudes in the league. Listen to old school guys talk about him. You don't even know what you're talking about

Maybe the word you're looking for is stacked
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I would'nt say they're soft. but after watching the Rockets WCF series you can see what bother the Warriors.

They're a finesse team. They dont like playing physical teams or with a lot of contact. Rockets got them out of their element a bit, but they found a way to win.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Draymond is one of the most old school dudes in the league. Listen to old school guys talk about him. You don't even know what you're talking about

Maybe the word you're looking for is stacked
    So salty.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

So salty.
    Bro! You don't know what salty means either! lol

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    David West is a bad *** but yes they are soft. defiantly the softest great team I've ever seen
    Maybe, but the whole league is trending that way. More a function of time than anything. LeBron is also the softest top tier legend. Shaq was soft but only off the court

We just living in a soft world now

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Bro! You don't know what salty means either! lol
    Just when I thought I did know what words mean, ihop makes me lose faith in humanity.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

Somehow I think last years team was even softer. the NBA finals looked like an all star game last year

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I wouldn't call this team soft at all, let alone the softest in NBA history.

They're not as bruising as a team like Boston, obviously, but they take and dish a lot of contact on the basketball court and are still able to score very well despite that.

Edit: Indiana was just downright nasty, from top to bottom. IMO, they were the 'least soft' team in the East.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I wouldn't call this team soft at all, let alone the softest in NBA history.

They're not as bruising as a team like Boston, obviously, but they take and dish a lot of contact on the basketball court and are still able to score very well despite that.

Edit: Indiana was just downright nasty, from top to bottom. IMO, they were the 'least soft' team in the East.
    that's b/c your team was soft

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    that's b/c your team was soft
    At times, yes. But I'm just measuring vs. other teams (like Toronto and Boston), and having watched games in the Philly/Boston series.

IMO, hands down the Pacers played the most physical.
    The Baker is coming.

Are we talking softest in terms of champions or in the playoffs? I thought the Cavs played like a bunch of scared *****es after game 1.

Whoever knows me knows that I will stand behind my Bucks forever and ever. Unless we lose Giannis then I return to not watching nba.
    This is amazing. You know what forever means right?

Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    This is amazing. You know what forever means right?
    Giannis gonna be a buck forever, doe.

You try having season tickets year after year only to get ****ed year after year. Throw $$ away because no one knows what they're doing and running a business. Yeah. Well that changed when we got Giannis. And if they **** thst up, too - why the **** would I watch, or throw my $$ away at the NBA for no ROI.

Giannis gonna be a buck forever, doe.

You try having season tickets year after year only to get ****ed year after year. Throw $$ away because no one knows what they're doing and running a business. Yeah. Well that changed when we got Giannis. And if they **** thst up, too - why the **** would I watch, or throw my $$ away at the NBA for no ROI.
    I get it, but you said "I WILL STAND BEHIND MY TEAM FOREVER AND EVER", then you said you wouldn't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast