Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Was the 2017-2018 Warriors the Softest team in NBA History?

I'm trying to think of "softer" teams but just can't. I know it's subjective, but I genuinely can't think of a softer team. Maybe OKC with Westy, KD and Harden- but even then they had Perk to drop gloves. But this Warriors team had no one that scared anyone. Dray was more of a child than an enforcer (go check the finals game thread- no one thought he was "tough").

I believe this was the softest team in NBA history. Convince me I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Giannis94; 06-11-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Ohhh. Right. We're allowed to call out other teams via threads. Just not the Warriors. They walk on water. But seriously, if you watch the NBA you know I have a point. And it's valid. Got it.

This is the NBA forum. And this post/thread does not cross the line.
    Last edited by Giannis94; 06-11-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Some of those Suns 7-seconds-or-less teams were pretty soft. But as far as NBA history goes, I'm sure there's been plenty softer than this year's Warriors.

I don't really think of this Warriors team as soft anyway. At any time, they could just throw Zaza in there. I wouldn't be afraid of Draymond if I were another player, but he still plays physical.

They weren't even close to the softest team this season... hello Toronto Raptors.

Close this lol.

lmao we get it, you don't like the warriors... but calling a back to back champion the 'softest team ever' is incredibly stupid (even coming from the likes of you where these things are expected).

2018 NBA Champions

Draymond and David West are Tough Guys.

Toughest guy on Bucks, Jason Terry? lol

Someone is very butthurt

Quote Originally Posted by burtgummer View Post
    Someone is very butthurt
    Whoever knows me knows that I will stand behind my Bucks forever and ever. Unless we lose Giannis then I return to not watching nba.

I have nothing to be butthurt over. A top player in the league, that we drafted #16 ****ing overall and now are legit contender in the league with a legit shot at the top fas. God has blessed the mke fan base with an amazing player and I'm not taking him for granted

#trustthegiannis #nomorebuckingaround # blessed

Your insecurity is blinding.

David West is a bad *** but yes they are soft. defiantly the softest great team I've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

lol, saltyyyyy!

Not even close. I don't think you even get what "soft" means, haha. Too much hate.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Whoever knows me knows that I will stand behind my Bucks forever and ever. Unless we lose Giannis then I return to not watching nba.

I have nothing to be butthurt over. A top player in the league, that we drafted #16 ****ing overall and now are legit contender in the league with a legit shot at the top fas. God has blessed the mke fan base with an amazing player and I'm not taking him for granted

#trustthegiannis #nomorebuckingaround # blessed
    Then why do you stay crying?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Then why do you stay crying?
    I asked if they were soft. Not if they "sucked"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast