Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who's team will Lebron be remembered more for?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Miami Heat

0 0%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

14 100.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cavs easily, and it won't be close for any other team. hometown hero. first ring for the team ever. 6th largest sports parade ever after they won the finals. the huge lebron james picture hanging in downtown cleveland. he brought the entire city into relevance with his brand and popularity.

i mean he didn't even wear his own number in miami. nobody cares about number 6. fans didn't care long enough to stay to the end of games and nobody really cared about him leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    i mean he didn't even wear his own number in miami. nobody cares about number 6. fans didn't care long enough to stay to the end of games and nobody really cared about him leaving.
    So he'll be remembered for wearing MJ's number?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    lol
    Forever hurt

Cleveland; Miami was wades team. LeBron was a sidekick.

Lbj is 1-4 in the Finals with the Cva's.

I have no idea what he was thinking by going back. I know he regrets so many decisions in his basketball career. Now he is going to leave again, from a franchise he owed nothing too.

He will be remembered as a Cav's player. Take that however you want too...smh
    Last edited by Dade County; 06-14-2018 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    Cleveland; Miami was wades team. LeBron was a sidekick.
    Maybe in the sense he went to play with Wade, but he was the number one guy there.
    "Train hard, play (matches) harder"

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

I have no idea what he was thinking by going back. I know he regrets so many decisions in his basketball career. Now he is going to leave again, from a franchise he owed nothing too.

True, although I would say that one championship is greater than all his other achievements combined. When he announced he was going back I thought how could he do that after he was hated so much when he left.
    "Train hard, play (matches) harder"

Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    Cavs easily, and it won't be close for any other team. hometown hero. first ring for the team ever. 6th largest sports parade ever after they won the finals. the huge lebron james picture hanging in downtown cleveland. he brought the entire city into relevance with his brand and popularity.

this
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    True, although I would say that one championship is greater than all his other achievements combined. When he announced he was going back I thought how could he do that after he was hated so much when he left.
    Not because he left, the way he did it. It was disgusting, immature, ignorant etc... No matter how you feel about the FO that's not the fans or cities fault.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Game 7 on the road, coming back down 3-1 to a 73-9 team (who lost in the sense that forced them to sign KD after their finals loss), and THE BLOCK heard around the world is the greatest achievement any superstar could achieve. Bronís lone championship with Cavs in 2016 is way more significant and impressive than anything achieved in a Miami Heat uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Bronís lone championship with Cavs in 2016 is way more significant and impressive than anything achieved in a Miami Heat uniform.
    The Baker is coming.

He won two titles in Miami...titles are what people remember.

Game 7 on the road, coming back down 3-1 to a 73-9 team (who lost in the sense that forced them to sign KD after their finals loss), and THE BLOCK heard around the world is the greatest achievement any superstar could achieve.
    If he would have stayed with Pat, I am 100% sure he would not be 1-4 in his last 4 trips to the Finals. I am sure Pat would have targeted KD as well when he was a free agent. Pat would not let a player like that in free agency just slip away. Warriors would have beaten OKC, and Pat would have been there with open arms to welcome him.

Also Pat would have kept on building up the roster around Lbj. But I would like to make one thing clear, I am NOT a Le-Con fan.

Just saying it was a very stupid move. The more i think about it, Lbj might be 3-1 or 4-0m in his last 4 trips to the Final's if you would have stayed with Pat. I know people will bring up the Bosh situation but that doesn't matter, some people just don't have any vision and have to be spoon feed when it comes to imagining a roster that isn't sent yet.

Pat would have kept getting vets for the LOW.

Bronís lone championship with Cavs in 2016 is way more significant and impressive than anything achieved in a Miami Heat uniform.
    To you and the people that think like you. lol

You guys can have that. 1-4. It just doesn't make any sense. And the proof is right in front of everyone.

Lbj was acting on in the middle of the season, dropping games left and right (some reporters called him out on throwing games because of behind the scenes politics); he knew what was going to happen to him in the Finals and the front office wouldn't budge because he wouldn't commit. So I don't blame them.

But now he is leaving again and just as upset and embarrassed. It's a damn shame.
    Last edited by Dade County; 06-16-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

If he would have stayed with Pat, I am 100% sure he would not be 1-4 in his last 4 trips to the Finals. I am sure Pat would have targeted KD as well when he was a free agent. Pat would not let a player like that in free agency just slip away. Warriors would have beaten OKC, and Pat would have been there with open arms to welcome him.

Also Pat would have kept on building up the roster around Lbj. But I would like to make one thing clear, I am NOT a Le-Con fan.

Just saying it was a very stupid move. The more i think about it, Lbj might be 3-1 or 4-0m in his last 4 trips to the Final's if you would have stayed with Pat. I know people will bring up the Bosh situation but that doesn't matter, some people just don't have any vision and have to be spoon feed when it comes to imagining a roster that isn't sent yet.

Pat would have kept getting vets for the LOW.

To you and the people that think like you. lol

You guys can have that. 1-4. It just doesn't make any sense. And the proof is right in front of everyone.

Lbj was acting on in the middle of the season, dropping games left and right (some reporters called him out on throwing games because of behind the scenes politics); he knew what was going to happen to him in the Finals and the front office wouldn't budge because he wouldn't commit. So I don't blame them.

But now he is leaving again and just as upset and embarrassed. It's a damn shame.
    Heat (with blood clot Bosh and worn down Wade) would've gotten butt-plugged by the Warriors too. Don't deny it.

KD was gonna run to the team with the most wins. Warriors were getting 73 no matter what team Bron played on.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Heat (with blood clot Bosh and worn down Wade) would've gotten butt-plugged by the Warriors too. Don't deny it.

KD was gonna run to the team with the most wins. Warriors were getting 73 no matter what team Bron played on.
    No sir...

Miami would have won that first year against the Warriors , put a foot on them , they would have had to learn how to win first and it wouldn't have been against us; that first year GS went. Maybe if a key injurie hapoened, you necer know.

And The Following season Once Again Pat Riley with a retool, would have gotten vets to play at a discount and who knows what else.

But one thing that's a guarantee he would have left room and away for KD to sign with the HEAT.

KD would not have felt the need to sign with the team that just beat him when he could have just came out east and play with Le-Con & under Pat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast