• 2 - Split

1 33.33%
  • 1 - Series Loss

1 33.33%
  • 0 - Swept

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I don't think his mojo will be found on the bench.
    Just a little self-reflection time is all.

I don't see Mac riding the bench, just needs to string together a few good AB's and he'll be back. Going with the hot bat, especially when we have enough OF options, is okay with me. Gorkys got hot and he went with him over Jackson for some time.

Biggest disappointment to me so far this season has been Longo. I still have faith he'll hit, but I'd really like to see him get on base a (helluva) lot more.
    "They throw the ball, I hit it. They hit the ball, I catch it." - Willie Mays

17 lob ...

Quote Originally Posted by #24 View Post
    Just a little self-reflection time is all.

I don't see Mac riding the bench, just needs to string together a few good AB's and he'll be back. Going with the hot bat, especially when we have enough OF options, is okay with me. Gorkys got hot and he went with him over Jackson for some time.

Biggest disappointment to me so far this season has been Longo. I still have faith he'll hit, but I'd really like to see him get on base a (helluva) lot more.
    Bruce, is that you?

I joke

And no kidding of Longo. I wasn't expecting a great OBP from him, but a .276 OBP is awful. When he was getting those extra base hits you can stomach it, but now that he's not hitting he's an automatic out since he doesn't even draw walks. His BB% is 3.7%, lowest of his career. It was 6.8% last season.

Hes looked awful the last few weeks in particular. Once Belt is back Giants ought to think about giving Longo a few days off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the Nats, this is so disappointing. Mac will just have to suck it up and play through it. Same for Longo. And this bugs me as I was hoping that he would be a big run producer.

Put Hanson in everyday.
    Last edited by pachyderm; 06-14-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Blach just proved his value and why he should be a swingman/long reliever. 6 shutout innings out of the pen. Valuable to have.

Panik 0-6 and now hitting .239. Hanson comes in as a replacement for Longoria and goes 3-5. Dude needs more PT either at 2b or 3b until Panik/Longo get it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    Blach just proved his value and why he should be a swingman/long reliever. 6 shutout innings out of the pen. Valuable to have.

Panik 0-6 and now hitting .239. Hanson comes in as a replacement for Longoria and goes 3-5. Dude needs more PT either at 2b or 3b until Panik/Longo get it going.
    Any they won, time to close this miserable thread and get up a motivating BEAT LA

McCutchen keeps hitting and I hate it for selfish reasons. I dropped him in fantasy the day before he got hot.

longo has a fractured hand. out a while now.

We'll get an extended look at Hanson now, so that's good.

Same injury as Bumgarner. He'll be out awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Any they won, time to close this miserable thread and get up a motivating BEAT LA
    Because I'm lazy the Beat LA thread will be up tomorrow. I'll try to make it motivating, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    We'll get an extended look at Hanson now, so that's good.

Same injury as Bumgarner. He'll be out awhile.
    Sandoval likely will get majority of PT at 3b. Posey will prob play more 1b with Hundley catching. When Belt comes back then Belt at 1b, Sandoval 3b and Posey at C. I agree, do want to see more of Hanson. We might have grabbed something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    McCutchen keeps hitting and I hate it for selfish reasons. I dropped him in fantasy the day before he got hot.
    I traded for him right around when he started getting hot (Lorenzo Cain & Felix Hernandez for Mike Mikolas & Andrew McCutchen).

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    Sandoval likely will get majority of PT at 3b. Posey will prob play more 1b with Hundley catching. When Belt comes back then Belt at 1b, Sandoval 3b and Posey at C. I agree, do want to see more of Hanson. We might have grabbed something.
    I think Sandoval at 1B and Hanson at 3B makes more sense. Though you never know if Bochy might have a man crush on backup catcher Hundley.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast