Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: E3 2018

E3 2018

Post here for all E3 talk and games you're excited for!

Anthem looks really cool, and I'm really interested in the Jedi Fallen Order game.

Xbox conference is in about an hour, and tonight we get to see Fallout 76!

Fallout 76 is 4x bigger than fallout 4!

Cyberpunk 2077 looks really promising!

How about a freakin' MLB game for the Xbox???

I don;t have a x-box but I watched the confrence. The games looked good, I wish Sea of Thieves was on PS4 or Switch (the consoles I have), I liked Forza and the Cuphead DLC.

My freakout moment was Frozen on Kingdom Hearts 3, almost makes waiting to 2019 worth it.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    How about a freakin' MLB game for the Xbox???
    Won't happen for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Anthem looks really cool, and I'm really interested in the Jedi Fallen Order game.

Xbox conference is in about an hour, and tonight we get to see Fallout 76!
    Fallen Order could be great, or be another flop. I can't believe EA is green-lighting what appears to be a story-mode first game right now.

I'm very jaded on Bioware right now, as they have two franchises I desperately want to succeed but at the same time, my interest in Anthem is minimal. However, for both of those franchises/games to continue, Anthem needs to be a resounding success in order to keep The Old Republic running, and to give Bioware enough rope to start a new Mass Effect game.

Looks like DICE is trying to make Battlefront II right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyU3ErBa-Aw

Fallout 76 is online! That's going to be awesome!

Elder Scrolls 6 announced, finally!

Bethesda killed it today imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Won't happen for quite a while.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Why?
    Sony has the ability to renew a first party license with the MLB and MLBPA for exclusive rights. First-party meaning that one of Sony's in-house developers can develop that game, and no one from a Microsoft studio could do the same. Meaning they have the ONLY MLB game exclusive to a console.

Sega had a third party license at the onset of the last console generation, meaning they could make a game for both consoles. The PS3 version was a port of the 360 version, and how many people do you really think bought that over The Show? Sales on the 360 were not enough for them to support it, especially with EA rumored to be getting back into the NBA game, so they cut their support on an MLB game halfway through the console generation.

So someone has to go against an established juggernaut for a sports title, one that's been entrenched on the Sony platform for years, and has to put out a game for the Sony platform despite knowing it's going to suck down sales and hope that the X-Box One makes it profitable.

I just don't see it happening. Not in this era of everyone trying to play it safe with games and investments.

The Show sucks now though lol. I feel like 2K games will get back into baseball eventually. Especially now that their basketball game has basically beaten NBA Live back into submission.

The SquireEnix press conference was cool, the new Tomb Raider game looked really good.

Ubisoft had a lot of good stuff. Assassins Creed Odyssey looks really good and I might pick it up as the beautiful large world of Greece looks amazing. There's also a space game starlink: Battle for Atlas is going to feature Starfox in the Switch version.

There's lots of other stuff too but thats what caught my eye.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

PlayStation conference was a ****ing disaster lolol