Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Relax guys, he's not taking shots at anyone, he just mentioning how him and his teammates go at it and expect one another to be great
    Lololol. This was an I statement, not a we statement. Noticed how he said, I pride myself on sticking out wherever Im at. Stop trying to twist every warriors comment into this perfect loveable team joint statement. We dont need your decipher. Hes not speaking in tongues

I love how kd and curry are complete opposites with regards to brons teammates. Curry elevates them andkd puts them down. I wonder who I should take seriously

draymond. always take draymond seriously

Kd is a whore. And he was part of the softest team in nba history.

Grass is green, water is wet, the sky is blue, Durant is soft

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Lololol. This was an I statement, not a we statement. Noticed how he said, I pride myself on sticking out wherever Im at. Stop trying to twist every warriors comment into this perfect loveable team joint statement. We dont need your decipher. Hes not speaking in tongues
    lol, he's not making a loveabke statement, he's doing exactly what you said, making an "I" statement, not a "he" statement

Apparently you do need me to decipher, cuz apparently anything that could be taken anyway negative against lebron renders your logic obsolete
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bent over 31 other teams, and according to most would do it to any past team too.

What a soft sport
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    What does that make the Bucks?

What Durant said is right, sadly, people are too blinded by hate to view it objectively.

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    What does that make the Bucks?
    Roadkill. But at least we tried to cross the road ; kd and his crew of softies didn't even attempt to cross it.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

People might be forgetting the part where KD says to be THE BEST. He's not talking about looking good in a bad team. I feel like its easy to be the best player when you dont have good players around you." I'm not seeing the context of "being the best version of yourself" or the obvious "best player in the team" (if he meant that that might be dumber lol) the only context I see is to be the BEST PLAYER in the NBA. And therefore that's a clear shot at Lebron and a WRONG take. He then follows with I pride myself on standing out wherever I am..." implying that even with great teammates he still stands out and he works hard to stand out.

He knows everyone still calls Lebron the best in the NBA. He has TW he had/has a burner account, he have been dealing with that since he came to the league. So to me it's a shot at Lebron or just a loud cry for us "to see" that Lebron is only the best because he is forced to be.

But the best player in the NBA has nothing to do with your teammates. If you are the best you'll make things happen with bad teammates or great teammates of course that will not always translate to winning the ring. Lebron would still be Lebron in the Warriors or in the Nets. And that to me is where KD is wrong. It's way easier to be the best when you are surrounded by great players, the game should come easier and you won't get double-triple teamed in the Finals. (Oh hey KD you member? That's how you have 2 FMVP member that KD? Oh I member!)
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

He's right that being the best player on a team with other great players is by definition harder than being the best player on a team with not great players. That's a nothing, no value statement. It's just a fancy way to phrase the obvious. Like he was doing with his burner accounts he's just trying to twist and turn things to minimize the fact that he tucked his tail between his legs and cowered away from shouldering the load that other players as talented as him usually have to shoulder by joining a team with another transcendent talent in Curry. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. When he signed with the Warriors he said that it wasn't about chasing legacy or proving he can carry guys but as time has gone on you can tell it's actually bothering him in ways he thought it wouldn't so he's constantly pulling stints like this to try and hype himself up.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

These athletes are pampered since forever, glorified, praised, paid more than doctors and educators of the youth of America, televised and talked about on 24 hour sports stations, and people are surprised when they say dumb ****? These guys are so out of touch with reality and are so quick to play the victim when criticism comes their way its really just predictable. Theyre the product of worshipping a profession that really in the end, isnt very important. But if you were in their shoes, youd probably have a hard time not feeling like youre a gift to the world either. I actually love the crazy, dumbass comments athletes make. Its amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I love how kd and curry are complete opposites with regards to brons teammates. Curry elevates them andkd puts them down. I wonder who I should take seriously
    That is a hilarious signature picture!

Lebron teamed up with freaking Dwayne Wade when he was at his peak. Some people in PSD were calling lbj the best and Wade the second best player in the NBA. They also got another all star top 15 player in C.Bosh at the time. They had a lot of good role players, they even got Ray Allen from their only rival in the east.

Now all the people ******** on Durant are LBJ lovers. This is really insane. I **** on both LBJ and Durant. Actually LBJ has started this ****. Don't tell me Boston cause those guys were past their prime.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast