Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Flash is blinded by his hate. He knows that good players look great surrounded by scrubs. He's just trolling.
    This is true. It's just a terrible point to make though so not sure why he said it.

nothing to see here, he's right. just look at how some remember Iverson if you've forgotten. or james at this exact moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    What is illogical about that statement though? Would a skilled 8th grader not stand out, playing with a bunch of 5th graders?

That isn't a reference to anyone.... just displaying the logic of what he said
    The problem is he's implying that the Thunder weren't great. He played alongside an MVP and a lot more.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The problem is he's implying that the Thunder weren't great. He played alongside an MVP and a lot more.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Also when has Durant been on any of the horrid cavs teams that Bron has been? Ya know that type of team that when you go in the other team sends 9 guys at you everytime you touch the ball... Durant couldnt deal with that kind of game.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-duran...164105770.html

How stupid is this guy?

I feel like its easy to be the best player when you dont have good players around you. I feel like its harder to stand out when you have great players around you, Durant told Yahoo Sports. I pride myself on standing out wherever I am. I pride myself on working hard wherever I go. And I feel like these guys embraced me and I feel like Im a Warrior.

KD, dropping that knowledge, give em that creme de la creme baby!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Relax guys, he's not taking shots at anyone, he just mentioning how him and his teammates go at it and expect one another to be great
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

A Jab at LeSweep and Wesbrick.

The writer did a poor job setting up that quote. Or maybe the writer did a great job knowing how cynical the world is.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    A Jab at LeSweep and Wesbrick.
    not shocking... Kevin Denutless talking trash after a 73 win team got him another championship.

He no Jordan, Bryant or James. He never will be on that stratosphere. So it don't matter what he say. He can suck on deeeeeeeeez nuts!

11. 06-10-2018, 04:19 AM
    Reason
    Deleting posts with quoted personal information - Rush

Kevin Durant said it is easy to be best when you don't have good players around you

Ya from that perspective the reason why kd chose them could easily be seen as that's what he needed personally right? Curry already had a title and the year before some were arguing as better than lebron. I think back to back MVP with one unanimous. With that team he likely wins at least one more IMO.

He seemed clearly on the better track

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    I will say this, he needs to start showing a particular appreciation for Curry if he does not want to ruffle feathers. And I am waiting for those quotes.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Another mvp miss by the selfless one who doesnt care about the award. Common Steph doesnt need more appreciation, hed give his left nut just to make his teammates happy. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    So you mean he has to proverbially blow him as much as you do?
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes! Thats exactly what he means😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think you are being intentionally obtuse as part of your trolling, but forgive me if I'm wrong.

We all know Kevin Love was the best player on those TWolves teams. It's easier to be the best player on a team full of scrubs. Everybody, but apparently you, agree on this.

Let's flip it around ... if you are on a team with MJ, Magic, Bird, and Wilt it's going to be WAAAAAAAAAY harder for you the be the best player on that team. If you are on a team with Tinky-Winky, Laa-Laa, Dipsy, and Po it's going to be MUCH easier for you to be the best player. See?
    Bron would have zero problem standing out as any teams best player. Even on the dubs

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    nothing to see here, he's right. just look at how some remember Iverson if you've forgotten. or james at this exact moment.
    Yeah I agree. Remember when we couldnt tell that Lebron was by far the best player on the Heat...oh wait

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast