Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Late add,

Lebron and buddies talking about possibly coming together in free agency years down the line is somehow worse than KD talking to guys hes suppose to be dethroning in the middle of battle. If not during the series its still at least during a time when both sides are in a direct collision course. Its not like KD or the Dubs were toiling away in mediocrity while the other contended.

Someone make sense of that for me because thats one where I really dont care to nitpick much about, but it has to be equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Yeah, i just hope they stop taking team friendly deals and force ownership to pay up big(Hell even Zaza settled for far less than market value to get to start for a year and a half). The only hope we have is that yall lose so much depth that your core 4 have to carry a greater load, thus reducing their prime window and relying more on health. I just dont think management is that negligent, we need teams stop trading guys like Bell to you thats for sure, the reasoning behind that move was so stupid too.
    Well, you're saying that now cuz you seen him play with our team. Would you have guessed McCaw? Bro this post season we dug deep on that bench, as long as we have the correct type of role players, they'll more than likely perform very well.

In this case it may very well make financial sense for them to take friendly deals, they are recognized way more here than they would anywhere else, Klay got 80 mill off a shoe deal, he doing milk too, cmon, where else he gonna make that? He could sign for 50 mill less and already still coming out 30 mill in the plus
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Late add,

Lebron and buddies talking about possibly coming together in free agency years down the line is somehow worse than KD talking to guys hes suppose to be dethroning in the middle of battle. If not during the series its still at least during a time when both sides are in a direct collision course. Its not like KD or the Dubs were toiling away in mediocrity while the other contended.

Someone make sense of that for me because thats one where I really dont care to nitpick much about, but it has to be equal.
    Lmao, what's equal? We out super teamed the super team era. I wish we got to face a prime Miami like this, lol, damn if only this came together a few years sooner. Whatever move lebron makes he still gonna have to dethrone us for us to start saying it's equal

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Well look, we did a lot of historic things, including the wins record and Curry STATISTICALLY having the best offensive season ever. But this game is about rings, and the last two rounds of the playoffs there was nothing "super" about this team

Why would kd tank for the Warriors? Why not beat them and still join them? That makes no sense.. he and westbrook both just struggled
    He was playing 4d chess. He knew he would lose to lebron so he lost earlier to give him more options

He was playing 4d chess. He knew he would lose to lebron so he lost earlier to give him more options
    Oh yea, same way everyone was running out of the east to go play west, lol

Well, you're saying that now cuz you seen him play with our team. Would you have guessed McCaw? Bro this post season we dug deep on that bench, as long as we have the correct type of role players, they'll more than likely perform very well.

In this case it may very well make financial sense for them to take friendly deals, they are recognized way more here than they would anywhere else, Klay got 80 mill off a shoe deal, he doing milk too, cmon, where else he gonna make that? He could sign for 50 mill less and already still coming out 30 mill in the plus
    Plenty were pissed about that one but yeah, they look better in GS than their original teams but still, to give them an athletic big to generate goodwill is pretty dumb reasoning any way you slice it, much worse when its to a team thats already strapped to the gills.

It might be true but I honestly think Klay could get more shine if he went to Philly. Its a perfect spot and that team is on the rise, he would put up huge scoring numbers there, hell even an old *** Reddick put up a career year iirc. Its just a perfect situation for his skillset IMO.

I think Draymond is going to lose his defensive edge pretty soon, I dont think his lateral ability is sustainable but I could be dead wrong there. Still, hes a guy whos already taken the paycut for KD, with KD now stuck to his hip, I think hes ready to be paid.

KD is right. It also demonstrates he is a complete beta. But we all know that.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Well look, we did a lot of historic things, including the wins record and Curry STATISTICALLY having the best offensive season ever. But this game is about rings, and the last two rounds of the playoffs there was nothing "super" about this team

Why would kd tank for the Warriors? Why not beat them and still join them? That makes no sense.. he and westbrook both just struggled
    They were saying at the time that losing to the Cavs “opened the door” for KD joining. Not sure if that door would be open if KD beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    They were saying at the time that losing to the Cavs “opened the door” for KD joining. Not sure if that door would be open if KD beat them.
    Imagine if he loses to Bron in the Finals and then signs with the team he barely beat. Would it look more or less desperate? Im not sure but it doesn't matter. You know what I was laughing at the other day, the thought of what it would look like if the core-4 were claiming 3 chips in 4 years, only the core-4 involved Iggy and not KD. KD out there just holding up a 2 in the group photo lmfao. How awkward would he feel if that happened at a live event somewhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    It would

Imagine if he loses to Bron in the Finals and then signs with the team he barely beat. Would it look more or less desperate? Im not sure but it doesn't matter. You know what I was laughing at the other day, the thought of what it would look like if the core-4 were claiming 3 chips in 4 years, only the core-4 involved Iggy and not KD. KD out there just holding up a 2 in the group photo lmfao. How awkward would he feel if that happened at a live event somewhere lol
    Already happened twice. Didn't seem to bother anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    please use the proper pronouns when discussing KD...

the options are

Her, hers she and so forth
    haha, got it. KD is such a priss.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't really get it ... doesn't everyone know it's easier to be the best player on a bad team than being the best player on a great team? People complain about this group of people called "LeBron haters" who look for every opportunity even going to the lengths of making things up if needed just to point blame at LeBron. I guess KD has arrived at that level now.
    LOL, I think that is over-analysis. KD does not dare to openly satirize LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisclover View Post
    LOL, I think that is over-analysis. KD does not dare to openly satirize LeBron
    One of these guys seeks the other on offense and defense. One don't want no parts of the other. I don't know about this "not dare" thing you speak of, really he prob just doesn't care too. He be looking up to lebron anyway

He isn't wrong. When all your team mates are crap, you get the most possessions which usually means more shots, more passes, and more minutes

But this just makes him look like a loser to be honest.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast