Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will LBJ win finals MVP but lose the series?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 28.00%
  • No

18 72.00%
Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139
Results 2,071 to 2,083 of 2083
    Interesting move for Lebron. Good for the Lakers. Lebron automatically makes them a playoff team and they should be able to contend during some of his stay. Will have to wait and see what other moves are coming. I'm not sure i see a scenario where they realistically have a shot against the Warriors next year but stranger things have happened. They should probably get rid of ball or that club is going to be soap opera central.

I too, want to know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

S&T is not always beneficial. In this case and market, Lakers could use those assets to trade for a player since there are not many high quality free agents at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoast_yg View Post
    I guess the Lakers saved that embarrassment huh 😅
    Yes, that would seem to be the case, wouldn't it. I've said since the beginning I believed bron was going to L.A.

With the assets L.A. Has with or without kawhi they have more than enough to build a good team around him. Many more moves to make for L.A.

Guess he isn't concerned with winning anymore. No chance in hell he gets to the finals in the next few years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is really really stupid. Holy ****. They would have to get a sign and trade from boogie now nomatter what because they cant sign him out right. They also probably now let randle walk and they have to get KL or they wont be able to sign him as a free agent.
    I think they will move Deng and attach Ball then that might be enough to sign DM outright.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    It's no secret Lakers fans (primarily huge Kobe supporters) have hated LeBron. Question is, how has this changed your view on him?
    championships should be all that matter. Unless they do something drastic this doesnt get them a championship but it does get them the best in the world. Love the signing hate the length. Ball is gone probably as well... 39 million limits what they can do going forward.

8. 07-01-2018, 08:53 PM
    Reason
    off topic

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you guys shouldnt be talking **** over 1 free agent man... you guys talked crap about having kl/pg13/lebron... unless you get KL having lebron fills seats and gets you to the playoffs with no real shot.
    Go resign Reddick and pass embiid some more salt to tweet about.

KING MAGIC.

10. 07-01-2018, 08:53 PM
    Reason
    off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    Go resign Reddick and pass embiid some more salt to tweet about.

KING MAGIC.
    we will sign reddit and get KL and actually have a shot against the warriors unlike you.

****. Who is next now Cousins or Leonard?

PROCESSING

Closing this thread.. The Lebron to LA thread is here now for new discussion:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...al-with-Lakers

Dang Bron...why? Well, we shall see what he can do in the West. I donít like the team. I loved what he would of looked like on the 76ers. Oh well, still will be fun to watch ch him steel all the hearts of laker fans