Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will LBJ win finals MVP but lose the series?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 28.00%
  • No

18 72.00%
Page 28 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Lebron beat a GS team, a better team than MJ ever beat, with not as good a team around him. Also this playoff run has been more dominant (by the numbers) than any by Jordan. peak can be argued.
    Lebron beat a GS team due to a suspension and that team was down themselves 3-1 the series before. Clearly shows they could have been beaten by many teams. In fact any of the Bulls opponents in the Finals would have beaten the Warriors of 2016. Not to mention Kyrie himself had a higher Gamescore and averaged 5 more ppg than anyone else on GSW. So he had more help than MJ ever had.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Lebron beat a GS team due to a suspension and that team was down themselves 3-1 the series before. Clearly shows they could have been beaten by many teams. In fact any of the Bulls opponents in the Finals would have beaten the Warriors of 2016. Not to mention Kyrie himself had a higher Gamescore and averaged 5 more ppg than anyone else on GSW. So he had more help than MJ ever had.
    Haha, you are as predictable as a sunrise brother.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Kyrie > Pippen?...And this guy was a mod😂🤣

I have little doubt that Bronnis going to Philly. I think itís done. Bron is licking his chops imo to play off ball with someone who can get it to him. I think he wants to just be a scorer next season. And I think if he were to just focus on scoring, he can easily drop 40 per game.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    isnt this the decision part 3???? or does his decision to leave miami not count????

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    didnt go over my head. i think you dont understand the point of a S/T in this instance. Again, you think Gilbert is that stubborn that he would say '**** you LeBron im not gonna trade for you some ok assets, just leave me for nothing you a-hole!' that will really show him!
    no chance a S&T can work because you can't send multiple players back to Cleveland to match salaries and if you don't match salaries Houston would have to renounce either Capella or CP3...

the only long shot for a trade is if LBJ opts in and then is traded to Houston in a 3 team that helps Houston dump both Gordon and Anderson so they don't have to renounce CP3 or Capella

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I have little doubt that Bronnis going to Philly. I think itís done. Bron is licking his chops imo to play off ball with someone who can get it to him. I think he wants to just be a scorer next season. And I think if he were to just focus on scoring, he can easily drop 40 per game.
    shut up
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    no chance a S&T can work because you can't send multiple players back to Cleveland to match salaries and if you don't match salaries Houston would have to renounce either Capella or CP3...

the only long shot for a trade is if LBJ opts in and then is traded to Houston in a 3 team that helps Houston dump both Gordon and Anderson so they don't have to renounce CP3 or Capella
    im not saying it would be a S/T trade at all just that Gilbert is that stupid to let him walk for nothing if he could get a little something back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Why would Gilbert opt to take back 14 million for 2 years just for a guy whose value is a late 1st? That makes zero sense. Gilbert is already paying luxury upon luxury taxes, you really think he'll keep doing that for a non-contender if LeBron leaves?

If LeBron leaves, Gilbert is cleaning house. Taking on 14 million for 2 years is counter-productive in that scenario.

He could easily put pressure on Houston to offer MORE if they want LeBron. You honestly think Morey would sit back, chance risking losing out on the greatest player of this generation and say, "Hell no - I'm not offering anything more than Gordon for LeBron."

This is chess, not checkers. But the risk/reward would be on Gilbert's side. He'll be stubborn, and the risk is losing out on a strong role-player + 28 million, versus getting draft picks included. You'd be a complete idiot to wilt and settle for Eric Gordon for LeBron James.

Then again, you guaranteed the Cavs would be out of the playoffs in the 1st round.
    you are just so very wrong but luickily for your sake it doesnt sound like a S/T works for the Rockets sake anyway. But hey keep thinking Gilbert can force a team to give him something substantial for a player whose gone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    you are just so very wrong but luickily for your sake it doesnt sound like a S/T works for the Rockets sake anyway. But hey keep thinking Gilbert can force a team to give him something substantial for a player whose gone.
    I think you are missing the point... unless the team he is going to has cap or he is willing to take a big pay cut... he is gonna have to opt in and get traded... if that is the case gilbert holds all the cards

i dont think hes going to Houston anyway but I also dont think the Cavs get much even if he does have to opt in. Hes not gonna hold Lebron hostage, hes not stupid.

Has LeBron even been that dominate or is it the help being underrated? I mean look at the payroll on this team. Someone must think these guys are talented, not LeBron homers someone

K Love 22 mil 5 time all star
    George Hill just signed for 20 mil what like two years ago. He was considered better then Kyrie around here until Kryie wasn't LeBron's teammate and he was
    T Thompson 16 mil 4th overall pick in the draft, great rebounder, defender, and proven playoff performer
    JR Smith 13 mil- former 6th man of the year, explosive scorer.
    then you add a little youth like Nance and guy like Kover who that got at a discount.

LeBron has been great but lets give these guys some credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The only way Houston can get Lebron is probably a S&T

It would have to include Andersons contract + Assest to take on that Horrible Contract.

Anderson, Gordon, + Picks.

Would the Cavs take on all this money??

Doubt it. Cavs are way way over the salary cap and in the Repeater tax. Without LBJ I doubt They want to keep paying so much in the Luxury Tax.

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    The only way Houston can get Lebron is probably a S&T

It would have to include Andersons contract + Assest to take on that Horrible Contract.

Anderson, Gordon, + Picks.

Would the Cavs take on all this money??

Doubt it. Cavs are way way over the salary cap and in the Repeater tax. Without LBJ I doubt They want to keep paying so much in the Luxury Tax.
    Houston will NOT s/t for LeBron. It would trigger hard cap

"A SIGN-and-trade for LeBron would subject the Rockets to a hard cap, meaning that CP3, Capela and Ariza would have to take huge pay cuts to come back. The Rockets would not be allowed to spend more than ~$6 million above the luxury tax threshold EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO. It would be prohibited by the hard cap. Hence, it is not a very feasible way to acquire LeBron. " -David Weiner (Houston capologist)

"An opt-in-and-trade would work, without imposing a hard cap. VERY difficult to pull off. But the most plausible way to get LeBron"

BTW Shout out to Bryan Colangelo. I'm sure LeBron would LOVE to go to Philly amidst all the fun stuff going on there in the front office.