Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Predictions Predictions Predictions

OK fellas, we've all read, heard, saw all these conflicting articles: PG is going to the Lakers, PG is staying in OKC; LBJ is going to the Lakers, LBJ is going to Philly, Houston and so forth. We all know where each of us stand and want but now is time to actually predict what's going down. Not what we want to happen but what we think is gonna happen....

Here's mine: Draft night FO is gonna make some calls to see what it takes to get rid of Deng, they're not gonna like the offers and Deng isn't gonna get traded. We end up drafting whoever's top of our draft board. Might move picks around like last season but nothing outrageous.

Free agency we get PG to commit early. We have a sit down with LBJ (mainly just out of respect for our team) but nothing comes of it. We have a sit down with DMC but can't come to terms on the length of the contract so nothing comes of it. We end up re-signing both Lopez & IT on 1+1 (TO) deals. We re-sign Randle. End up bringing back Frye and Wear on vet min contracts

My prediction is that we're bringing back the same team other then replacing KCP with PG. Like I said, this isn't what I want this is what I think is gonna happen

We get George, Kawhi, and LeBron. Don't @ me.

That's similar to what I think is going to happen as well. I think PG will come and that's basically it as far as high profile free agents. I could see the lakers also giving someone a 1 year 20mill+ contract like they did with kcp (maybe demarcus cousins).

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    That's similar to what I think is going to happen as well. I think PG will come and that's basically it as far as high profile free agents. I could see the lakers also giving someone a 1 year 20mill+ contract like they did with kcp (maybe demarcus cousins).

I was gonna say DMC getting a 1 year $20 million deal but I just think he gets a 2-3 year deal with at least $50 million guaranteed from someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    We get George, Kawhi, and LeBron. Don't @ me.
    Lol, don't know how but at the end of the day we're gonna have PG, KL & LBJ.

OK thanks

Whatever happens, this **** is going to be crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I was gonna say DMC getting a 1 year $20 million deal but I just think he gets a 2-3 year deal with at least $50 million guaranteed from someone else.
    Yea if he's offered a multi year deal I think he'd be an idiot not to sign it. I'm not sure a team will give it to him or not after that injury, we will see.

Your baby can't do this

I predict Iíll be the Forums biggest whore by opening night..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I predict Iíll be the Forums biggest whore by opening night..

Your baby can't do this

We get Pg13, resign Randle, IT, BLO and get DMC on a 1 year KcP type of deal. We make the playoffs as a 7 seed and take the 2 seed to 7 games. Ya baby I went that far.

We will rise again and take down the warriors!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    We get Pg13, resign Randle, IT, BLO and get DMC on a 1 year KcP type of deal. We make the playoffs as a 7 seed and take the 2 seed to 7 games. Ya baby I went that far.
    If IT and DMC are 100% healthy next year, the Lakers will be significantly higher than a 7 seed you can book it. This is what I envision the team to look like if Lebron spurns the Lakers for another team as well.

As far as predictions go, LA finds a trade partner in the ATL Hawks for Deng. Hawks will have traded several of their 4 picks to move up in the draft and they will acquire 2 more picks for Deng as well in exchange for cap space. LA signs Randle and acquires LBJ and PG13.

I predict Julius will get an offer too high for Lakers to match so I see him as gone.

On the FA front, I think PG is a lock. As much as I don't want him on the Lakers, I think LeBron comes too. Based on those two guys signing, I think a guy like DMC might also decide to take a little less to come join the bandwagon which will require to stretch Deng.

Those are my predictions.

First things first. Let's see who we get draft night. I want the drafting process to end THIS YEAR. Next year our draft picks would be golden if we try to package them with Luol Deng. I'd be thrilled if our youth core is completed.

My prediction is we get another pick via Denver. We absorb Faried's contract and get #14. We trade two of our other picks to move up (25+47 for Minny's #20).

Draft night: #14 - Donte DiVicenzo and #20 - Moritz Wagner (Gelo Ball goes undrafted and is signed - 2 way)
    Free Agency: Paul George is signed / Julius Randle is resigned (Brook Lopez is also signed for whatever is left)

Tip-off:
    Lopez/Wagner
    Randle/Kuzma
    George/G.Ball
    Ingram/Hart
    L.Ball/DiVicenzo

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yea if he's offered a multi year deal I think he'd be an idiot not to sign it. I'm not sure a team will give it to him or not after that injury, we will see.

I'm thinking maybe Dallas, Atlanta or Brooklyn. They all got plenty of money and no one really to spend it on. Unless they want to use their cap space to overpay a few mid tier players that's gonna keep them in purgatory. Not saying DMC is gonna change that but he's definitely worth a risk for these teams. Even if it's just to see if he comes back healthy they will have a great trade chip.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast