Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Will Irving be Traded by Next Year’s NBA Trade Deadline?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    4 28.57%
  • No

    4 28.57%
  • He Will Re-sign With Boston

    6 42.86%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 125
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Don't no if true, but I wouldn't be shock if he did leave. I stated this back then when Boston traded for him. Kyrie had a list, and Boston wasn't on it.

    I think the 4 teams were HEAT, Knicks, Spurs & Wolves.


    Home to the Greatest Fans in College Football

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    But being with her, even though you are the ugliest guy in the class, gets you homecoming king. Make the best of it...you don’t deserve her
    You're a bit off track.. It'd like the popular girl who is a **** to her friends, is super flakey yet always says the right things to not ruin the friendship. That's similar to lebron always getting his players that he wants and coming up short. Eventually it gets old and he had to take responsibility for his (her) actions.


    Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

    One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post



    CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving doesn't have a no-trade clause, but that hasn't stopped him from reportedly creating a preferred-destination list, one that includes four logical options.
    Minnesota Timberwolves. San Antonio Spurs. New York Knicks. Miami Heat. Each team has an appeal that the Cavs don't.
    For Irving, who had a sit-down meeting with Cavs owner Dan Gilbert in early July where he discussed his future with the team, this exit strategy has numerous layers.
    https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index...gs_list_o.html
    Last edited by Dade County; 06-12-2018 at 06:18 PM.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    well if he wants to win titles, he'd stay put where he is and take less than the max. There's no better opportunity to win a title outside of joining the GS ridiculousness than to stay in Boston where they have lots of talented youth plus plenty of ammo to pull off another huge trade. And if Boston got Lebron, then if Kyrie wants to win another title, he'd learn how to put up with Lebron's annoying personality.
    A whole buncha other talented PG's, the list is almost endless, would gladly trade their current situations with Kyrie Irving; Lilliard, Wall, Westbrook, pretty much everyone not named "Steph."
    World B. Flat is not going anywhere.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    527
    He won't, but he should be. He's amazing, and he's young. But he get's injured often, and he's really not absolutely needed on this roster, they can win without him, and his value is as high as it's ever going to be.

    If the Suns offered Devin Booker, Marquiss Chriss, and Dragen Bender. I'd made that deal today.

    Make more sense out of that entire roster. Give Hayward , the Celtics original pick (27), and a future first to the Clippers for their two picks. And then turn around and try to pair KAT with his buddy Booker.

    Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier, and the two Clippers picks (12 and 13). That's a hard offer to pass up for a disgruntled player no matter how good he is.

    Suns get: a legitimate superstar to pair with Ayton and their young wings.
    Celtics get: 3 stars still on rookie deals to play with Horford. Plus young bigs with big potential also on rookie deals.
    Clippers: they still would suck, but gain a star just for moving back in the draft and taking on money.
    Wolves: Brown is an ideal fit next to Butler, and between Wiggins and those picks they could address their post.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,083
    The celtcis need to win it this year and kyrie needs to be the center point or he is going to new york.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    1,112
    People who say celtics don't need Kyrie should watch the 4th quarter of the ECF. They need Kyrie to put them over the top.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    The celtcis need to win it this year and kyrie needs to be the center point or he is going to new york.
    Nope. Leaving money on the table to go to a terrible team makes no sense. The only way he’s leaving is if the Celtics don’t max him.

    They don’t need to win it all. Everyone knows the Warriors are still the best team. As long as they show improvement as a team and the potential to win it all in the year or two after, they’re fine.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,373
    Quote Originally Posted by KingstonHawke View Post
    He won't, but he should be. He's amazing, and he's young. But he get's injured often, and he's really not absolutely needed on this roster, they can win without him, and his value is as high as it's ever going to be.

    If the Suns offered Devin Booker, Marquiss Chriss, and Dragen Bender. I'd made that deal today.

    Make more sense out of that entire roster. Give Hayward , the Celtics original pick (27), and a future first to the Clippers for their two picks. And then turn around and try to pair KAT with his buddy Booker.

    Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier, and the two Clippers picks (12 and 13). That's a hard offer to pass up for a disgruntled player no matter how good he is.

    Suns get: a legitimate superstar to pair with Ayton and their young wings.
    Celtics get: 3 stars still on rookie deals to play with Horford. Plus young bigs with big potential also on rookie deals.
    Clippers: they still would suck, but gain a star just for moving back in the draft and taking on money.
    Wolves: Brown is an ideal fit next to Butler, and between Wiggins and those picks they could address their post.
    Why on earth would the C's blow up their team that was a game away from the Finals? I don't think the C's have any interest in taking massive steps backwards.

    People who say Irving or Hayward aren't really needed because the C's ended up overachiving really didn't watch the team closely. Cs had issues with consistent scoring through out the year and especially in the 4th quarters (just look at the playoffs for example). They desperately could have used Kyrie and Hayward. I think people really have short term memories and forget how good and impactful those 2 guys are.

    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    18,729
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Why on earth would the C's blow up their team that was a game away from the Finals? I don't think the C's have any interest in taking massive steps backwards.

    People who say Irving or Hayward aren't really needed because the C's ended up overachiving really didn't watch the team closely. Cs had issues with consistent scoring through out the year and especially in the 4th quarters (just look at the playoffs for example). They desperately could have used Kyrie and Hayward. I think people really have short term memories and forget how good and impactful those 2 guys are.

    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    they blew it up last summer and made the ECF...

    I don't think you blow it up but you definitely have to look at options if people come calling

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Kyrie to da bucks. WTF he wants to play in NY is lolable.
    That ship has sailed. Bucks had Middleton,Brogdon and a first on the table and Gilbert was ready to bite. Then Celtics stepped in with a better offer.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    That ship has sailed. Bucks had Middleton,Brogdon and a first on the table and Gilbert was ready to bite. Then Celtics stepped in with a better offer.
    I'm very glad that we didn't do that. I love Middleton.


    Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

    One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    they blew it up last summer and made the ECF...

    I don't think you blow it up but you definitely have to look at options if people come calling
    Right, I get that. You should always look to improve if you can but I don't think Booker or KAT really does anything for them. It's a downgrade from Irving/Hayward for this specific team.

    At this point, the only big moves Ainge would consider is for true game changers (think Leonard or Davis etc). Don't think he has any interest in trading for more young players. Cs already have a couple of those guys and have a boatload of high picks coming there way too.

    Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,710
    How is it that every top end guy seems to have the miami heat on their list of preferred teams? LOL. C'mon....nothing great is going on in miami that would draw Kyrie there. stop with that nonsense.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,311
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    How is it that every top end guy seems to have the miami heat on their list of preferred teams? LOL. C'mon....nothing great is going on in miami that would draw Kyrie there. stop with that nonsense.
    because its Miami, sun, beach, no state income taxes.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •