Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team would win in a 7 game series?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Gopher

11 39.29%
  • LA Borrachos

15 53.57%
  • GMs vote here

2 7.14%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

NBA All-Time Redraft Playoffs 1st Round (Team Gopher v LA Borrachos)

Every year Members of PSD participate in a draft of all players all-time in an attempt to make the best team possible and win in a playoff determined by fellow members of PSD.

This years rules included being able to only start 2 players from the 00's and 1 from the 70's and earlier.

Look over the two teams and vote on which team you think would win in a 7 game series. The top team has home-court advantage for this series.

Team Gopher - Homecourt Advantage

PG: John Stockton/Sam Cassell
    SG: Rick Barry/Paul Pressey
    SF: Shawn Marion/Rashard Lewis
    PF: Chris Webber/Rashard Lewis/Dolph Schayes
    C: David Robinson/Marcus Camby

v

LA Borrachos

HC- Phil Jackson

C- Jack Sikma/ Joel Embiid
    PF- Pau Gasol/ Rick Mahorn
    SF- Ron Artest/ Kyle Korver
    SG- Micheal Jordan
    PG- Gail Goodrich/ Mark Jackson

NBA All-Time Redraft Playoffs 1st Round (Team Gopher v LA Borrachos)

Oooo the mj trade matchup. I can go further in depth later but for starters Marion will play on Jordan while Barry takes arrest. I think Stockton with my athletic front court could cause issues with movement/pace

Alright to add just a little more about my team the plan is to have a complete offense capable of playing many different styles depending on the match up. Stockton will be the engine/decision maker to start off the offensive flow but everyone is capable of scoring/making the right play on my squad. Defensively I have DPOY type anchor with Drob and a wing like Marion to take the best perimeter threat. Stockton is also an all defensive player while Webber was always good on that end as well. Barry is the weak link to most but even he was a smart team defender type who tried hard (think Curry with a bit more size tbh, high steal numbers like him). While there is defensive talent this is more about having a team without major holes and where everyone knows their assignments, cuts off easy buckets and makes teams grind/work hard for hoops.

Obviously with Stockton/Admiral I feel we can have a staple pick and roll like he did with Malone (imo Robinson is the better player too). Barry is the other playmaker/scorer I would say is the focus of our offense and can play off ball/coming off screens to start action but still make plays/drive off the catch (pretty good shooter too but curling in and attacking will happen often probably in this offense). In this matchup if Jordan is on him I can see this being a bit limited though. Marion and Webber are both capable of hitting open shots/attacking if left open (preferably corner 3 for Marion when he isn't screening) and will likely be used as screeners/cutters often to keep a flow to the offense.

Hopefully most of that makes sense, it doesn't all have to happen at once, there will be plenty of times in a game where we don't get a perfect offense ran but those are the general ideas and I think this team has enough weapons/scorers/playmakers to keep defenses on their heels and exploit most weaknesses. I think there is a capability to openly move the ball like the spurs around the court or to do it slightly more like the Warriors starting with an engine and playing off switches etc. attacking weak links. Really should be flexible on that end.

Defensively in this match up the keys will be to have Marion's size keep MJ out of the paint/post and contest jump shots while allowing contested mid range and out 2's from most of his other players. There isn't a great ability to stretch the floor out to/past the 3 point line and I have a lot of size/defense to help contest in the paint for Jordan/Gasol his biggest threats.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 06-07-2018 at 05:25 PM.

Best of luck Gopher! Ill be posting my write-up battle tonight when I get off from work.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    (null)
    Sounds good ill save anything else till then!

Good luck to you as well (but not really though right? We both wanna win this lol)

Too much firepower IMO.

First thing, I want to say is good thing we have seen a lot of these matchups actually take place in real life, and we have some great player comparisons in the other. The narrative of this match, Micheal Jordan has been disrespected, very much in this ATRD game. He is coming into this match-up pissed off and motivated, he's very upset and hungry to beat this team

defensively

John Stockton faced MJ in the NBA Finals twice in back2back years 97/98, watching both of them as a 15year old kid was a treat these guys are some of the toughest competitors the game has ever seen. MJ hounded Stockton, in these matchups, getting(3steal on Stockton passes) in his flu game and denied him penetration towards the basket, absolutely frustrating Stockton.We're talking about older Micheal he faced, Stockton will be facing off this match against younger even more hungrier, upset Micheal Jordan. DPOY hound, 9xALL NBA Defense, DPOY, 3X Steals Champ. heres some highlights during that match

https://youtu.be/MOuMwmXtgd0

Rick Barry his #1 option is a 6'7 200lbs player, who has high basketball intelligence and a great all-around game, he will be facing a player he's never played against in his era/career. Ron Artest is 1 of 7 DPOY Wing players out of 35!!!! all-time players! Artest a 6'7 250lb player will have a 50lb weight advantage over a skinnier, lighter man in Barry. Since 1996, only 2 Wings have won the DPOY award.. think about that.. only .. Kawhi Leonard and Ron Artest! Ron will be all over Barry, I won't go as far as he will shut him down but he 100% will limit and make Barry's number very subpar. Frustrating Barry with his strong hands, bigger frame, and nastiness Rick Barry has never seen/faced.

Goodrich will not be playing much in this series as Stockton would dominate him, so will be hiding him for his total 16m per game guarding his worst offensive option. Mark Jackson will be playing many more minutes his numbers H2H vs Stockton, very impressive. https://www.basketball-reference.com...01&idx=players

Stockton obviously dominated 12/8 in assist but Jackson more than held his own, scored about same ppg/defended and grabbed more rebound.

Chris Webber, a great all-around player but had trouble vs more physical, nastier players. Rick Mahorn will be in the game for Webber, to mentally take Webber out of the game. Rick Mahorn is a nasty player with a mean streak and ability to take players out of the game mentally, when you think BadBoys Mahorn, he was probably the baddest other than Lambier. Taking C-Webb out of the match mentally will be huge for my team in advantage, taking out one of his better offense players, and making him a liability to just be on the court.

Marion... Shawn Marion is a above average wing defender, nowhere near my 2 wing DPOY players. Here's Marions #'s vs Kobe Bryant the 2nd Greatest SG of All-time.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...01&idx=players

Kobe averaged 26ppg on 46% shooting, 27wins to 19 losses and scored over 28ppg 32 times! a few 40 pt games and a high of 51 pts! Kobe also averaged 27ppg on 47% shooting in the playoffs vs Marion. Now he's supposed to guard the greatest SG ever? and somehow slow him down lmfao. Not Happening.

Pau Gasol/Jack Sikma are 75%/85% from FT! and 50%/75% FG! FT%/FG% translates excellent into a modern day stretch big, I will be dragging Robinson out of the paint a lot in this match, even though MJ Dominated in a Era of some of the Greatest Bigs of all-time Robinson, Olajuwon, O'Neal, Ewing, Barkley, Dikembe, Mourning. Micheal Jordan was a one of a kind freak of nature player, who played better when he was mad, his motivation, determination and Will, was unmatched in his time and it will be in this series.

The Zen Master will be coaching my team in this series, making adjustments, playing psychological games with the referees, giving us the advantage with the calls. The Zen Master finished his career leading great team after great team, get on the same page and build amazing chemistry towards 11 NBA Championships!

this is a great match but I don't see how a Phil/MJ team would lose to a Stockton led team, when the Jazz couldn't even get it to 7 games. As great of a team Gopher built, this is a bad match-up for him.
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 06-08-2018 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Too much firepower IMO.
    someones bitter. I couldn't even get a write-up in? lmao ok

First thing, I want to say is good thing we have seen a lot of these matchups actually take place in real life, and we have some great player comparisons in the other. The narrative of this match, Micheal Jordan has been disrespected, very much in this ATRD game. He is coming into this match-up pissed off and motivated, he's very upset and hungry to beat this team

defensively

John Stockton faced MJ in the NBA Finals twice in back2back years 97/98, watching both of them as a 15year old kid was a treat these guys are some of the toughest competitors the game has ever seen. MJ hounded Stockton, in these matchups, getting(3steal on Stockton passes) in his flu game and denied him penetration towards the basket, absolutely frustrating Stockton.We're talking about older Micheal he faced, Stockton will be facing off this match against younger even more hungrier, upset Micheal Jordan. DPOY hound, 9xALL NBA Defense, DPOY, 3X Steals Champ. heres some highlights during that match

https://youtu.be/MOuMwmXtgd0

Rick Barry his #1 option is a 6'7 200lbs player, who has high basketball intelligence and a great all-around game, he will be facing a player he's never played against in his era/career. Ron Artest is 1 of 7 DPOY Wing players out of 23 all-time players! Artest a 6'7 250lb player will have a 50lb weight advantage over a skinnier, lighter man in Barry. Since 1996, only 2 Wings have won the DPOY award.. think about that.. only .. Kawhi Leonard and Ron Artest! Ron will be all over Barry, I won't go as far as he will shut him down but he 100% will limit and make Barry's number very subpar. Frustrating Barry with his strong hands, bigger frame, and nastiness Rick Barry has never seen/faced.

Goodrich will not be playing much in this series as Stockton would dominate him, so will be hiding him for his total 16m per game guarding his worst offensive option. Mark Jackson will be playing many more minutes his numbers H2H vs Stockton, very impressive. https://www.basketball-reference.com...01&idx=players

Stockton obviously dominated 12/8 in assist but Jackson more than held his own, scored about same ppg/defended and grabbed more rebound.
    So you will always have MJ on Stockton or are you saying you are gonna use that PG rotation? Seems like mostly Jordan until that talk about the PG's against him. Either way Goodrich should be exposed in this matchup as even you admit you need to hide him. If Jordan is on Stockton we may run a little less pick and roll through him and more off ball action to get Barry/Marion in the mix (especially with Goodrich on them).

Artest on Barry could slow him down 1v1 but like I said he will be in a lot of action throughout the game. I like having Artest having to run through a lot of screens and try to keep up with him on the perimeter to an extent (moreso than get to use that strength/bulk or nastiness as you say, that actually won't be as useful this matchup) but I won't say it's a win either as obviously Ron was a very high level defender and you are right he will have a tough matchup here still.

Chris Webber, a great all-around player but had trouble vs more physical, nastier players. Rick Mahorn will be in the game for Webber, to mentally take Webber out of the game. Rick Mahorn is a nasty player with a mean streak and ability to take players out of the game mentally, when you think BadBoys Mahorn, he was probably the baddest other than Lambier. Taking C-Webb out of the match mentally will be huge for my team in advantage, taking out one of his better offense players, and making him a liability to just be on the court.

Marion... Shawn Marion is a above average wing defender, nowhere near my 2 wing DPOY players. Here's Marions #'s vs Kobe Bryant the 2nd Greatest SG of All-time.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...01&idx=players

Kobe averaged 26ppg on 46% shooting, 27wins to 19 losses and scored over 28ppg 32 times! a few 40 pt games and a high of 51 pts! Kobe also averaged 27ppg on 47% shooting in the playoffs vs Marion. Now he's supposed to guard the greatest SG ever? and somehow slow him down lmfao. Not Happening.
    I mean your backup PF who is behind Gasol is the big stop for Webber? I mean he won't single handedly decide the matchup but isn't that helping me if you need to play him more over a starter like Gasol who brings much more on O? Also why does he just become a liability? Seems like you are stretching it here.

Marion is a very good but sure not elite wing defender. Most of my team has great IQ and I should have plenty of help/recovery throughout games due to this. I won't deny this is a matchup if left alone Jordan will win. However when Mahorn is out there we can help pack the paint some(sounds like he should be out there plenty with Webber). As I stated before the goal will be to play strong team defense and help out Marion as much as possible. Leaving some guys a little open from mid range may happen from time to time but I have a nice strong physical defender to stop him dominating the post and the help to not allow him alone to kill me. MJ is going to end up getting his but limiting his effectiveness/ability to get to close to the hoop as a team should be plenty given you don't have other elite scoring options. Keeping your team on the perimeter more with my size etc. down low should be somewhat effective overall against this team.

Pau Gasol/Jack Sikma are 75%/85% from FT! and 50%/75% FG! FT%/FG% translates excellent into a modern day stretch big, I will be dragging Robinson out of the paint a lot in this match, even though MJ Dominated in a Era of some of the Greatest Bigs of all-time Robinson, Olajuwon, O'Neal, Ewing, Barkley, Dikembe, Mourning. Micheal Jordan was a one of a kind freak of nature player, who played better when he was mad, his motivation, determination and Will, was unmatched in his time and it will be in this series.

The Zen Master will be coaching my team in this series, making adjustments, playing psychological games with the referees, giving us the advantage with the calls. The Zen Master finished his career leading great team after great team, get on the same page and build amazing chemistry towards 11 NBA Championships!

this is a great match but I don't see how a Phil/MJ team would lose to a Stockton led team, when the Jazz couldn't even get it to 7 games. As great of a team Gopher built, this is a bad match-up for him.
    I am not overly concerned with you using your bigs to space/take jumpers (mahorn in to guard Webber helps there too). I won't leave them open but do feel Drob's quickness should allow help and at least contesting mid rangers from Sikma. The rules have changed since MJ's days and anchors can hang around the paint much more. You do get some spacing but my frontcourt is good defensively with plenty of size/athletecism to create some problems here (Marion/Webber/Drob)

1. MJ doesn't have Pippen
    2. Drob is better than Malone and won't have Rodman to deal with
    3. Rick Barry is much better 3rd option than they ever had
    4. Marion/Webber are also better than your last two starters

Ok I will stop with the numbers but there are tons of differences. How much better is your team than the Bulls with Pippen/Rodman etc? Barry/Marion/Webber is much better support than those Jazz teams and even Drob should be an upgrade as well (anchor defense for one). I get why you wanna use that but cmon man we all know these aren't remotely the same and I have far more talent/support.

You didn't really cover how you plan to stop my best player, David Robinson should be great in this matchup. Marion it sounds like will have Goodrich on him for chunks and was an efficient 20 ppg type scorer in his prime without such easy matchups. We are talking 45+ very efficient points from this duo based on what it sounds like will be focus on other areas leaving them to feast
    Last edited by mngopher35; 06-08-2018 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So you will always have MJ on Stockton or are you saying you are gonna use that PG rotation? Seems like mostly Jordan until that talk about the PG's against him. Either way Goodrich should be exposed in this matchup as even you admit you need to hide him. If Jordan is on Stockton we may run a little less pick and roll through him and more off ball action to get Barry/Marion in the mix (especially with Goodrich on them).
    [/QUOTE]You will definitely get the Goodrich/Marion option but Artest will be 100% assignment on Barry. MJ will be on Stockton a lot but will be hawking him like he did in both NBA Finals match-ups with another guard on him. This is a MUCH tougher MJ than Stockton has ever seen. [/QUOTE]

Artest on Barry could slow him down 1v1 but like I said he will be in a lot of action throughout the game. I like having Artest having to run through a lot of screens and try to keep up with him on the perimeter to an extent (moreso than get to use that strength/bulk or nastiness as you say, that actually won't be as useful this matchup) but I won't say it's a win either as obviously Ron was a very high level defender and you are right he will have a tough matchup here still.

I mean your backup PF who is behind Gasol is the big stop for Webber? I mean he won't single handedly decide the matchup but isn't that helping me if you need to play him more over a starter like Gasol who brings much more on O? Also why does he just become a liability? Seems like you are stretching it here.

[/QUOTE]Yes, Gasol will be playing the majority of the minutes, Mahorn will be using every single foul and mentally attacking Webber. Strategically your team is full of players that could never get it done, and I feel I can creeping doubt mentally into your squad, you will crumble. Team full of stars with 1..2? Championships...
    [/QUOTE]

Marion is a very good but sure not elite wing defender. Most of my team has great IQ and I should have plenty of help/recovery throughout games due to this. I won't deny this is a matchup if left alone Jordan will win. However when Mahorn is out there we can help pack the paint some(sounds like he should be out there plenty with Webber). As I stated before the goal will be to play strong team defense and help out Marion as much as possible. Leaving some guys a little open from mid range may happen from time to time but I have a nice strong physical defender to stop him dominating the post and the help to not allow him alone to kill me. MJ is going to end up getting his but limiting his effectiveness/ability to get to close to the hoop as a team should be plenty given you don't have other elite scoring options. Keeping your team on the perimeter more with my size etc. down low should be somewhat effective overall against this team.

[/QUOTE]No Mahorn will be there as a nuisance, pestering and legit being the bad boy, slamming Webber down, getting physical. Embiid off the bench too, is great in this series as he's big enough to score on both Robinson/Camby. I think you're sleeping on the damage your team would take from MJ, you even know Marion would lose the battle, bad.... who's behind him to stop MJ? Rashard Lewis? Paul Pressey? Sam Cassell? lmao c'mon MJ would average 45ppg[/QUOTE]

I am not overly concerned with you using your bigs to space/take jumpers (mahorn in to guard Webber helps there too). I won't leave them open but do feel Drob's quickness should allow help and at least contesting mid rangers from Sikma. The rules have changed since MJ's days and anchors can hang around the paint much more. You do get some spacing but my frontcourt is good defensively with plenty of size/athletecism to create some problems here (Marion/Webber/Drob)

[/QUOTE]you're absolutely right, the game has completely changed since MJ's days, no more hand checking.... how are you supposed to stop MJ again?[/QUOTE]

1. MJ doesn't have Pippen
    2. Drob is better than Malone and won't have Rodman to deal with
    3. Rick Barry is much better 3rd option than they ever had
    4. Marion/Webber are also better than your last two starter

[/QUOTE]1. Ron Artest DPOY 1 > Pippen 0 also feel likke I have offensive Pippen in Gasol 20pp

2. DROB is better than Rodman... offensively. We'll let him get his 1v1 vs Sikma/Embiid as he's shown in his career you can't rely on Robinson to win a title unless next paired to Duncan.

3. everyone is sleeping on Pau, Sikma, Artest, Goodrich 20ppg avg with a 45ppg MJ.

4. probably true but MJ is much better than Drob/Stockton... start a franchise who do you want, DRob/Stockton or MJ?
    [/QUOTE]

Ok I will stop with the numbers but there are tons of differences. How much better is your team than the Bulls with Pippen/Rodman etc? Barry/Marion/Webber is much better support than those Jazz teams and even Drob should be an upgrade as well (anchor defense for one). I get why you wanna use that but cmon man we all know these aren't remotely the same and I have far more talent/support.

[/QUOTE]offensively, much better. Defensively almost as good, would really depend on Embiid/Mahorn but with two DPOY in the starting line-up(Rodman/MJ) we would have elite wing defense with Artest/MJ, Pau is a back2Back winner with Kobe, imagine what he could do with a more efficient, young, dominant, prime MJ.

You didn't really cover how you plan to stop my best player, David Robinson should be great in this matchup. Marion it sounds like will have Goodrich on him for chunks and was an efficient 20 ppg type scorer in his prime without such easy matchups. We are talking 45+ very efficient points from this duo based on what it sounds like will be focus on other areas leaving them to feast[/QUOTE]

Robinson will probably be your highest scorer in this series, even though I love the Embiid/Robinson match-up. It's not a good thing for your team, as your team has very little championship experience and what it takes to win it all, they wouldn't pass a Phil/MJ team. Goodrich will be all over in off assignments defending who he can, MJ played amazing off the ball defense against Stockton, I can see 8/9minutes on John, with MJ hawking.
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 06-08-2018 at 01:22 AM.

You will definitely get the Goodrich/Marion option but Artest will be 100% assignment on Barry. MJ will be on Stockton a lot but will be hawking him like he did in both NBA Finals match-ups with another guard on him. This is a MUCH tougher MJ than Stockton has ever seen.
    I mean that's why I will be plaing through other players a bit more so I do agree Jordan is elite and will make things tougher which is why Stockton can start the offense and space. MJ can't leave my best shooter so it basically nuetralizes your best defender. Then consider that Barry will be running through screens potentially forcing switches with Marion/Webber/Drob there could be mismatches here. Even if not once again your 2nd best defender is on my 2nd best shooter who can space and create if left open as well. This leaves Marion/Webber/Drob being guarded by Goodrich/Gasol/Sikma of your starters which is a huge advantage overall in my frontcourt (all of which can score).

Yes, Gasol will be playing the majority of the minutes, Mahorn will be using every single foul and mentally attacking Webber. Strategically your team is full of players that could never get it done, and I feel I can creeping doubt mentally into your squad, you will crumble. Team full of stars with 1..2? Championships...
    Ya that's fine then, this doesn't mean too much overall and the more time Mahorn is out there with Jordan to eat up the paint the better imo. If you think a few hard fouls from a backup is gonna be a gamechanger I think we just see things differently. My team hasn't been surrounded by overwhelming talent in this way though haha. If the best arguments you have are related to what they did on different teams and awards accumulated on said teams etc I feel like I must have a pretty big advantage on the court in this matchup

No Mahorn will be there as a nuisance, pestering and legit being the bad boy, slamming Webber down, getting physical. Embiid off the bench too, is great in this series as he's big enough to score on both Robinson/Camby. I think you're sleeping on the damage your team would take from MJ, you even know Marion would lose the battle, bad.... who's behind him to stop MJ? Rashard Lewis? Paul Pressey? Sam Cassell? lmao c'mon MJ would average 45ppg

[/QUOTE]you're absolutely right, the game has completely changed since MJ's days, no more hand checking.... how are you supposed to stop MJ again?[/QUOTE]

I know Marion would "lose the battle" because it is MJ, I won't deny his individual greatness. I mentioned the ways I will slow him down already as Marion's size/strength should help keep him out of the post and I have great help defenders to meet him in the lane. As much as possible keep Jordan as a perimeter player and use my defense/size/athletecism in the frontcourt to help make that happen. No one but Marion has to guard MJ. Paul Pressey is a multiple all defensive team player off the bench though if ever needed in a quick pinch.

1. Ron Artest DPOY 1 > Pippen 0 also feel likke I have offensive Pippen in Gasol 20pp

2. DROB is better than Rodman... offensively. We'll let him get his 1v1 vs Sikma/Embiid as he's shown in his career you can't rely on Robinson to win a title unless next paired to Duncan.

3. everyone is sleeping on Pau, Sikma, Artest, Goodrich 20ppg avg with a 45ppg MJ.

4. probably true but MJ is much better than Drob/Stockton... start a franchise who do you want, DRob/Stockton or MJ?
    I mean sure your 2nd/3rd players combined make up for Pippen but that is a drop off then at the top of your roster still. In the end you have a deeper team but aren't as strong at the top as those Bulls were and Pippen is just better than either Gasol/Artest (with Rodman being an elite defender/rebounder as 3rd guy). You definitely lose defense here which was a huge part of what lead the Bulls and you drop off on that end now. I agree Gasol makes up for the offensive end but that defense isn't the same and I have much more talent to defend too and expose that drop off.

Drob can ONLY be relied on to win next to Duncan? This is where you once again are focused only on the specific situations they have been put in their career instead of looking at their talent/impact. So if Drob had Stockton+Barry+Marion+Webber you honestly think he still never wins a title just because Duncan isn't there? Yes or no. Titles are a team accomplishment and players like Pippen etc. are huge factors (see # of titles for MJ before Pippen)

It took MJ+Scottie+Rodman etc. when they played Stockton/Malone's Jazz. If you remove Pippen/Rodman and upgrade Malone to Drob? Ill take them over just MJ.

offensively, much better. Defensively almost as good, would really depend on Embiid/Mahorn but with two DPOY in the starting line-up(Rodman/MJ) we would have elite wing defense with Artest/MJ, Pau is a back2Back winner with Kobe, imagine what he could do with a more efficient, young, dominant, prime MJ.
    You clearly drop defensively but I do agree that you get better on offense. The point here though is this isn't drastically better than those bulls in nearly the same way my team is drastically better than those Jazz they had a close matchup to, mentioning it isn't really a win. I improve across the board players outside of Stockton while you drop off from a top 30 player all time in Pippen and make up for it with better depth (overall trading some defense for more offense).
    Last edited by mngopher35; 06-08-2018 at 02:03 AM.

im very surprised the MJ team beat Raps team, but thats the power of MJ

First Sim League Title!

https://youtu.be/H30roqZiHRQ

MJ Revenge plays, Micheal will be playing this series with a HUGE CHIP on his shoulder as Gopher traded MJ for Stockton/Robinson. My main line-up will have Embiid in playing as hes big enough, agile, and atheistic enough to to hang with Robinson, As well, as spacing the floor.

Embiid
    Gasol
    Artest
    Jordan
    Mark Jackson

Will be the lineup, playing the most minutes, this team will be following a pissed off MJs lead, looking to prove GOpher wrong for trading him. You TRADED Micheal Jordan! Hes more determined to beat you and prove you wrong than any other team. Jordan, will be schooling Marion to the hole, picking up fouls on Robinson and getting him in foul trouble. To even slow down Michael, you need a Elite Wing defender, your wings are Swiss cheese against a pissed off MJ.

https://youtu.be/4SbJ4Xf-t5E

This is AWESOME. Exactly what Mike would be playing like, tweaked, motivated, absolute pissed off. You have 0 answers for MJ.

https://youtu.be/H30roqZiHRQ

MJ Revenge plays, Micheal will be playing this series with a HUGE CHIP on his shoulder as Gopher traded MJ for Stockton/Robinson. My main line-up will have Embiid in playing as hes big enough, agile, and atheistic enough to to hang with Robinson, As well, as spacing the floor.

Embiid
    Gasol
    Artest
    Jordan
    Mark Jackson

Will be the lineup, playing the most minutes, this team will be following a pissed off MJs lead, looking to prove GOpher wrong for trading him. You TRADED Micheal Jordan! Hes more determined to beat you and prove you wrong than any other team. Jordan, will be schooling Marion to the hole, picking up fouls on Robinson and getting him in foul trouble. To even slow down Michael, you need a Elite Wing defender, your wings are Swiss cheese against a pissed off MJ.
    First of all them playing most of the minutes is against the rules given you have to play a pre 70's guy 30minutes etc. but I get why you want to hide your older guys. That's one reason why I am set this matchup is that you simply have to start hiding some of your starters because they are so outmatched here.

Mj is the best player in the matchup. Lebron has been the best player in the league. Lebrons teams haven't won the titles though because the rest of his team was outmatched, just like this matchup. After MJ the next 4 best players are Drob, Stockton, Barry, Webber.

You have the best player but I have far and away the best overall team outside of that here and my team doesn't have weakness to hide from like yours either. MJ was great but he doesn't have Pippen/elite defense and is going up against a much tougher team than he has ever faced on top of that.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast