Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Edeleman Facing 4 game suspension for PEDS

New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances, according to ESPN's Field Yates. The suspension is under appeal, per ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Next man up,these things happen in the NFL.Guys coming off injury try all sortsa things to get back who knows what he might have tested for but four games is four games that the team will have to have a plan in place for and they do have a pretty good group of receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    Next man up,these things happen in the NFL.Guys coming off injury try all sortsa things to get back who knows what he might have tested for but four games is four games that the team will have to have a plan in place for and they do have a pretty good group of receivers.

It would be great if he needed four games to fully rehab but they activated him to start the season...

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    Enter Braxton Berrios

At his age off that injury it's par for the course.

As I have maintained all along, he will not recover his best days this year - and it's not all due to the 4 games lost, not hardly. Welker here we come.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    At his age off that injury it's par for the course.

As I have maintained all along, he will not recover his best days this year - and it's not all due to the 4 games lost, not hardly. Welker here we come.

Time marches on but I think he has a couple of decent years left depending on how his knee is but repeated concussions could end it early too. He's taken some huge hits to the head in his career.

Time for Braxton Berrios to step up and show he is the next great Patriots slot WR

I'm guessin' we see Matthews taking a lot of routes as the slot guy right now.With Berrios and McCarron looking to get a spot.Britt,Hogan and Patterson should make the team as well as Slater but even with Edelman out I don't think Dorsett makes it.

Sucks losing edelman for 4 games, but atleast we have all of training camp to prepare for this so brady can develop some chemistry with matthews, macarron, and my pick for edelmans replacement braxton. We have the talent to replace him as long as they develop trust with brady

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBrave View Post
    Sucks losing edelman for 4 games, but atleast we have all of training camp to prepare for this so brady can develop some chemistry with matthews, macarron, and my pick for edelmans replacement braxton. We have the talent to replace him as long as they develop trust with brady
    Total agreement here,it's a great chance for players that we really don't know much about to step up and make this team.