Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    No way JC sticks around.

Putting together the Raps comments and these anti-Hinkie comments it seems very ego driven that he’s upset he’s not getting more credit for the success of both teams.
    And the anti-Joel comments? Another shot at Hinkie?

I haven't seen all of the comments - is there an article that outlines all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby:32370239
    Trust the process...but don't trust Management. Even after he's fired, this is really going to hurt the Philly franchise when it coms to FA.
    I really doubt that. As long as Embiid and Simmons are there, they will be an attractive destination.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    No, he said he spoke with Colangelo and Colangelo denied this, and so Embiid said he would believe him for now.

If you read the report, it is very obvious it is him (all three linked accounts that they did NOT mention to the Sixers representative but they suspected were all him as well were made private within minutes... this was a smart trap by the ringer staff to ensure that they were all him). In the VERY off chance it was not him on all 5 accounts, he still clearly had direct knowledge of them, or else they would never be instantly made private (and with all of the follows of his family friends + personal/work life on all of those accounts, obviously they were all him).

Long story short, he's lying. He will be fired by the afternoon tomorrow.
    Hope so

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Yea I think Philly could axe Colangelo, come out forceful against what he did, and hire a guy like David Griffin and have no problem with LeBron.

The Jerry Colangelo wrinkle is interesting though - does he get axed too? I know he's sort of in an informal role, but I'm sure he has a lot of clout within the organization. I have a hard time envisioning him firing his son and sticking around.
    David Griffin isn’t a good GM thou

I haven't seen all of the comments - is there an article that outlines all of them?
    I mean the main article does a good job

http://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2...lo_tweets.html

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    NBA offseason never disappoints. popcorn.gif

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    IDK, just does not seem like that big of a deal to me. Unless I'm missing something here?
    Something tells me you have 5 burner accounts on here

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    IDK, just does not seem like that big of a deal to me. Unless I'm missing something here?
    I'm pretty sure leaking medical information is a Federal offense.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    David Griffin isn’t a good GM thou
    I agree. But LeBron loves him. I think there are ways to clean this up in time for LeBron. Definitely doesn't help though. LeBron was on record saying the stability of Pat Riley was the biggest reason he chose Miami - so I know he values all that. He was on record saying how much he loved David Griffin. I don't think it's impossible for Philly to fix this and still entice LeBron, but again it doesn't help their cause at all.

The ringer article screen capped all of them. Those comments came at times when people were “defending” Joel. Some of those were things like:
    Joel should be in the pain banging. Why aren’t coaches calling for that He’s a lazy out of shape player

Frustration foul by Joel for not getting any calls. Hes not a leader. Leaders don’t do stuff like that. Bens the real deal.

If Joel was injured with the knee the Twitter thing was to blame it on the team. That account said Dancing on stage with Meek Mill and hiding the injury from the team are bigger issues

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    ^Lebron PSD account confirmed.
    Haha. Whoops.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I still made Gilbert apologize for the letter before he signed.
    ^Lebron PSD account confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Anyone else think that the 76ers announcing the Brett brown extension was to try and get this story to not blow up like it has?
    He earned his contract, just like Colangelo hopefully earned a firing.
    Can they just bring Hinkie back? He did a good job. All the losing is over. Who's to say he can't take the team to the next level? I can't imagine him getting fleeced like Colangelo.

PROCESSING

I agree. But LeBron loves him. I think there are ways to clean this up in time for LeBron. Definitely doesn't help though. LeBron was on record saying the stability of Pat Riley was the biggest reason he chose Miami - so I know he values all that. He was on record saying how much he loved David Griffin. I don't think it's impossible for Philly to fix this and still entice LeBron, but again it doesn't help their cause at all.
    How do we know Griff isn't a good GM. LeBron has been GM pretty much everywhere he's gone.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast