Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    IDK, just does not seem like that big of a deal to me. Unless I'm missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    IDK, just does not seem like that big of a deal to me. Unless I'm missing something here?
    Trashing current players, leaking injury related stuff that the team did not, and airing out of personal gripes? Thatís about as big of a deal as you can get.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Would you guys take Hinke back?
    In a heartbeat.

PROCESSING

Even if BC gets fired I think LeGone won't go to Philly because of it. He's always been an "up-tight", super detail oreintated guy. The entire situations screams leGone avoiding it.
    If it comes down to Colangelo acted alone on this you chalk it up to the individual. Teams have recovered from far worse TBH.

Like Gilbertís open letter bashing LeBron.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Leaking of medical information. ****-talking your star players. Giving strategy out (fultz trade). Saying that you'd rather have Porzingas over Embiid because embiid is childish.

I'd say it's a pretty big deal. If the bucks PBOPS came out and was in this I'd be ****ing fuming. **** that guy. POS.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

PROCESSING

But lebron didn't go back for Gilbert. He went back despite of him. For his family, friends. I'd say Bron still hates Gilbert. I would too. Lebron had insane ties to Cleveland, Akron/Ohio. He doesn;t have any to Philly that would in a way guilt-trip him to coming "home" or anything.
    I still made Gilbert apologize for the letter before he signed.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    If it comes down to Colangelo acted alone on this you chalk it up to the individual. Teams have recovered from far worse TBH.

Like Gilbertís open letter bashing LeBron.
    But lebron didn't go back for Gilbert. He went back despite of him. For his family, friends. I'd say Bron still hates Gilbert. I would too. Lebron had insane ties to Cleveland, Akron/Ohio. He doesn;t have any to Philly that would in a way guilt-trip him to coming "home" or anything.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

I still made Gilbert apologize for the letter before he signed.
    Doesn't mean ****. That's just a formaility.

Doesn't mean ****. That's just a formaility.
    If Colangelo goes, and the new GM is someone LeBron likes and trusts it wonít stop him from signing.

PROCESSING

Yea I think Philly could axe Colangelo, come out forceful against what he did, and hire a guy like David Griffin and have no problem with LeBron.

The Jerry Colangelo wrinkle is interesting though - does he get axed too? I know he's sort of in an informal role, but I'm sure he has a lot of clout within the organization. I have a hard time envisioning him firing his son and sticking around.

Can anyone come up with any good reason BC would have said some of the things he is rumored to have said? I have a hard time believing this to be true, without any solid motive whatsoever. It just doesn't make any sense, unless he is a grade A sociopath that was airing out personal gripes for satisfaction or something, which is possible. Risk doesn't match up to the reward at all though.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Yea I think Philly could axe Colangelo, come out forceful against what he did, and hire a guy like David Griffin and have no problem with LeBron.

The Jerry Colangelo wrinkle is interesting though - does he get axed too? I know he's sort of in an informal role, but I'm sure he has a lot of clout within the organization. I have a hard time envisioning him firing his son and sticking around.
    No way JC sticks around.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Can anyone come up with any good reason BC would have said some of the things he is rumored to have said? I have a hard time believing this to be true, without any solid motive whatsoever. It just doesn't make any sense, unless he is a grade A sociopath that was airing out personal gripes for satisfaction or something, which is possible. Risk doesn't match up to the reward at all though.
    Putting together the Raps comments and these anti-Hinkie comments it seems very ego driven that heís upset heís not getting more credit for the success of both teams.

PROCESSING

Trashing current players, leaking injury related stuff that the team did not, and airing out of personal gripes? Thatís about as big of a deal as you can get.
    I think the leaking of medical records could be criminal, definitely something that could bring a heavy lawsuit. These players have many millions of dollars attached to them, if he was breaking his contract to intentionally engage in activities that hurt their market value and cost them millions I would think that there would be some heavy consequences for that.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast