Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    West was being paid millions by the Warriors at the time.
    Was he? Was it at the end of that season that he left? Or the end of the next one?

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Eh I don't think it will go that far. Most because he didn't say why he failed a physical (Okafor), or what the injury was (Embiid), or what was going wrong (Fultz). He just said he failed the physical, ask about that; and if saying that out loud is grounds for an investigation then why not investigate criminally why the story about IT failing his got out there and how it was worse. Heck most injuries could fall under that.
    not saying they would win a prosecution... just that the comments alone would probably be enough to get a subpoena... which is all they need to nail him on the multiple accounts so he can't weasel out of it.

PROCESSING

PROCESSING

What on earth could possess someone to do this? Normally people do risky stuff because they deem it to be self serving, how is any of this self serving to BC even if he doesn't get caught?

Trust the process...but don't trust Management. Even after he's fired, this is really going to hurt the Philly franchise when it coms to FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    Trust the process...but don't trust Management. Even after he's fired, this is really going to hurt the Philly franchise when it coms to FA.
    Only one way to find out on that second part.

PROCESSING

Sixers just eliminated any chance of signing stars this offseason. Great Job Colangelo

Ax Colangelo, bring in Griffin, sign LebRon.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Sixers just eliminated any chance of signing stars this offseason. Great Job Colangelo
    Maybe but i doubt it. If anything getting this trash can colangelos out of this organization is the very best possible out come. If I had to choose between getting a top free agent or the colangelos being gone id go with firing those POS every single time. There is not one sixer fan that liked the hiring. BC is the biggest down grade from hinkie there is. I actually pray all of this is true so this scumbag is gone asap.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Maybe but i doubt it. If anything getting this trash can colangelos out of this organization is the very best possible out come. If I had to choose between getting a top free agent or the colangelos being gone id go with firing those POS every single time. There is not one sixer fan that liked the hiring. BC is the biggest down grade from hinkie there is. I actually pray all of this is true so this scumbag is gone asap.
    Even if BC gets fired I think LeGone won't go to Philly because of it. He's always been an "up-tight", super detail oreintated guy. The entire situations screams leGone avoiding it.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Ax Colangelo, bring in Griffin, sign LebRon.
    Exactly what I was going to say. This is clear as day.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Exactly what I was going to say. This is clear as day.
    Yeah, honestly it may hurt a little bit, but if they bring in a respected GM it'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Yeah, honestly it may hurt a little bit, but if they bring in a respected GM it'll be fine.
    Would you guys take Hinke back?

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast