Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 446
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    West was being paid millions by the Warriors at the time.
    Was he? Was it at the end of that season that he left? Or the end of the next one?

    PROCESSING

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    18,712
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Eh I don't think it will go that far. Most because he didn't say why he failed a physical (Okafor), or what the injury was (Embiid), or what was going wrong (Fultz). He just said he failed the physical, ask about that; and if saying that out loud is grounds for an investigation then why not investigate criminally why the story about IT failing his got out there and how it was worse. Heck most injuries could fall under that.
    not saying they would win a prosecution... just that the comments alone would probably be enough to get a subpoena... which is all they need to nail him on the multiple accounts so he can't weasel out of it.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,793

    PROCESSING

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,793

    PROCESSING

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    32,097
    What on earth could possess someone to do this? Normally people do risky stuff because they deem it to be self serving, how is any of this self serving to BC even if he doesn't get caught?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Philbrook, MN
    Posts
    1,173
    Trust the process...but don't trust Management. Even after he's fired, this is really going to hurt the Philly franchise when it coms to FA.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    Trust the process...but don't trust Management. Even after he's fired, this is really going to hurt the Philly franchise when it coms to FA.
    Only one way to find out on that second part.

    PROCESSING

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,731
    Sixers just eliminated any chance of signing stars this offseason. Great Job Colangelo

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,763
    Ax Colangelo, bring in Griffin, sign LebRon.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    Trust the process...but don't trust Management. Even after he's fired, this is really going to hurt the Philly franchise when it coms to FA.
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Sixers just eliminated any chance of signing stars this offseason. Great Job Colangelo
    Maybe but i doubt it. If anything getting this trash can colangelos out of this organization is the very best possible out come. If I had to choose between getting a top free agent or the colangelos being gone id go with firing those POS every single time. There is not one sixer fan that liked the hiring. BC is the biggest down grade from hinkie there is. I actually pray all of this is true so this scumbag is gone asap.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Maybe but i doubt it. If anything getting this trash can colangelos out of this organization is the very best possible out come. If I had to choose between getting a top free agent or the colangelos being gone id go with firing those POS every single time. There is not one sixer fan that liked the hiring. BC is the biggest down grade from hinkie there is. I actually pray all of this is true so this scumbag is gone asap.
    Even if BC gets fired I think LeGone won't go to Philly because of it. He's always been an "up-tight", super detail oreintated guy. The entire situations screams leGone avoiding it.


    Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

    One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Ax Colangelo, bring in Griffin, sign LebRon.
    Exactly what I was going to say. This is clear as day.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344


    Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

    One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    17,284
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Exactly what I was going to say. This is clear as day.
    Yeah, honestly it may hurt a little bit, but if they bring in a respected GM it'll be fine.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Yeah, honestly it may hurt a little bit, but if they bring in a respected GM it'll be fine.
    Would you guys take Hinke back?


    Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

    One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •