Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    JC was the hold up. He's fired but looks like it could be far from over.

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headl...ticleId=516393

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Lol, this franchise man...

David Aldridge@daldridgetnt
    While I am grateful that the independent investigation conducted by the 76ers has confirmed that I had no knowledge of or involvement in the Twitter activity conducted by my wife, I vigorously dispute the allegation that my conduct was in

David Aldridge@daldridgetnt
    any way reckless. At no point did I ever purposefully or directly share any sensitive, non-public, club-related information with her.

Her actions were a seriously misguided effort to publicly defend and support me, and while I recognize how inappropriate these actions were, 2/2

Man he is really trying to throw his wife under the bus here.

Never Forget

PROCESSING

If they really wanted to Im sure they easily could of gotten her to restore her phone. Im sure she backed up her phone on her computer, wiped it, gave it to the investigator, got the phone back and finally went home and restored her phone back exactly how it was.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    If they really wanted to Im sure they easily could of gotten her to restore her phone. Im sure she backed up her phone on her computer, wiped it, gave it to the investigator, got the phone back and finally went home and restored her phone back exactly how it was.
    Yea. It felt like “we have enough your out, we won’t kick you in the balls on the way.”

FWIW:

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Hopefully here comes Hinkie. He was a good GM with a solid strategy for escaping mediocrity. Now let him prove he can run a winning program.
    no chance he is coming back to the Sixers.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Yea. It felt like “we have enough your out, we won’t kick you in the balls on the way.”

FWIW:
    Yea the we will let you resign instead of firing route.

To me #1 is the million dollar question. #2 is basically a response to him saying /shrug idk but I want to know who tipped them off.

Never Forget

FWIW:
    im prob slightly more curious about 1. its such a weird and random thing for someone to pick up on, seems to incredibly improbable.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

FWIW:
    I wonder if now that they are caught he would admit to having communicated with the wife. even if unintentionally, like he was freaking out and texted his wife to say honey there is some crazy **** going on, I'm being accused of ....

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

that sucks he loses his job and his marriage what a week

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Brian had better never get another NBA job. And Jerry needs to be booted ASAP for trying to extort the Sixers. Pro basketball needs to be done with the Colangelos.

I don't get how he can claim he told his wife nothing. Where did she hear it from then?
    Last edited by IndyRealist; 06-07-2018 at 02:11 PM.

This guy is a real piece of S**t. Throwing his wife completely under the bus like that? He went totally overboard with the belittling and nasty statements...
    I mean that just shows you where his priorities are... defending his "ego" and his "perception" instead of sticking up for his family and marriage. What an entitled, bratty, daddys boy piece of garbage.

Hope he never gets another executive level job in this league.

Lol. The Colangelo's are continuing to play you guys. He's not throwing his wife under the bus because he wants to.. he's doing it because he has to. By blaming his wife and putting her at fault, he makes himself seem like the victim. This is the only option he has to still be employed somehow. What is he expected to say? He's trying to be the victim - which is the only thing he can do right now. Sixers did the right thing getting rid of him. This was just getting out of control. I think Sixers need to go ahead and grab David Griffin.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast