Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    is that right, jerry

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    I mean he already trashes his own players. Just not the ones Jerry did. But I think he's playing it off to deflect it.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

is that right, jerry

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    yes
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Bryan Colangelo is a dick head

After the Fultz trade, Philly fans really dodged a bullet here. You guys should be thanking this guy that found out this info.

yea, Fultz career is over.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

here is something i found interesting and maybe somebody else can shed some light on this and prove me wrong.

during this whole investigation i remember thinking there is NO way there was not an account or 2 on PSD that would/could be traced back to Colangelo and that if I was in the middle of this fiasco and I was trying to wriggle my way out of it you could be damn sure the organization would say something like if you plan on ever working again we need to about ALL of them, not just the ones that the Ringer exposed. makes sense right? when you are begging or hoping for mercy you come clean and beg for forgiveness. even his lawyers or advisors could be delivering the same message; we need to make it all disappear.

so with that thought in mind, i remember thinking maybe now would be a good time to offer PSD a good chunk of money to buy the site, maybe it's just a matter of time before some people with very deep pockets will be contacting PSD asking for a little "database maintenance". maybe i'm crazy, but this is actually a line of thinking i followed mid last week.

the reason i bring this up is simply this - i was looking for an old Kawhi Leonard thread to give myself credit for calling Leonard to the Lakers this off-season, and i noticed that there are a whopping (sarcasm) 5 pages of threads to go back through. that's it. where the **** did all the data go? couldn't you go back through a ton more threads than this before?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

here is something i found interesting and maybe somebody else can shed some light on this and prove me wrong.

during this whole investigation i remember thinking there is NO way there was not an account or 2 on PSD that would/could be traced back to Colangelo and that if I was in the middle of this fiasco and I was trying to wriggle my way out of it you could be damn sure the organization would say something like if you plan on ever working again we need to about ALL of them, not just the ones that the Ringer exposed. makes sense right? when you are begging or hoping for mercy you come clean and beg for forgiveness. even his lawyers or advisors could be delivering the same message; we need to make it all disappear.

so with that thought in mind, i remember thinking maybe now would be a good time to offer PSD a good chunk of money to buy the site, maybe it's just a matter of time before some people with very deep pockets will be contacting PSD asking for a little "database maintenance". maybe i'm crazy, but this is actually a line of thinking i followed mid last week.

the reason i bring this up is simply this - i was looking for an old Kawhi Leonard thread to give myself credit for calling Leonard to the Lakers this off-season, and i noticed that there are a whopping (sarcasm) 5 pages of threads to go back through. that's it. where the **** did all the data go? couldn't you go back through a ton more threads than this before?
    You used to be able to go back years. I think they removed access so people would stop necro'ing old threads.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    You used to be able to go back years. I think they removed access so people would stop necro'ing old threads.
    But that would be too much fun. Lord forbid they fix the search and everything else. I'd love to call out someone ( like tre) for his piss poor takes.

Seriously though - psd sucks now. Step the **** up sdi

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

NASA did this when they retcon'd a website with conflicting reports

You can go back years. Just gotta adjust the options.

if Colangelo had a bunch of burners before to put him in a favorable light think about how many he probably has now for the same reason. or websites.

justiceforbryan.com
    bryandiedforyoursins.com

etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930